New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

The Cullen Girl

Author's note: This is my very first fanfiction I've ever written.
Author's note: This is my very first fanfiction I've ever written.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next »

Teardrops in the Rain

I was actually happy. For the first time in my short-little life, I was actually happy. Everything was beyond perfect. Streaming lights from the ever beautiful sun had risen up from the sky, causing it to reflect a shadow of myself against the wall. I then awoke, from the glorious dream, to a loud beep coming from my alarm clock. Peaking one eye open, I stretched one arm out and, lightly, slammed it on snooze.
I didn't know why, but I didn't even want to step foot out of my bed. I was petrified of what might happen if I even stuck a toe out of bed. The door slowly swung open, in came a gorgeous blond. Her hair had cascaded down towards her hips to form wavered curls, her golden eyes grew wide, a surprised look had plastered onto her face. She smiled slightly, exposing something that looked, as if, to be a fang. I gulped. Hard.
She appeared next to me under a second. I uncovered myself a tiny bit to show her that I'm awake. She bought the message.
"Milla," She whispered, quietly. "It's time to wake up." She took off the covers and threw the outfit, Alice had chosen for me, onto my bed.
"Alright." I mumbled, she left the room as soon as I pulled on the outfit and fixed my hair. Everything in the bathroom looked so delicate, that I didn't even want to touch them. Seamlessly, I couldn't help but do so. The walls in the bathroom, were covered in beige paint, hiding a dark space beneath it, was the shower. A dark red rug hung close by. My hair was done in a stylish side-braid. The stubborn color of my hair didn't seem to be showing anything. As I headed out, a note was sticking out of the roof of my backpack. I opened it up and read aloud to myself:
"My Dearest Milly (Or Milla),
What you are going through, is a stage a lot of youths your age go through everyday of their lives. For you, it's a roller coaster, but to me, you're just a young girl that is looking for a place in the world. But, promise me my dear, your time will come to know, that you are a gem in the Cullen Crest, you resemble a lot of me when I was your age, so don't get discouraged about those that may put you down. And, remember, I will always love you, no matter what kind of danger you put yourself through.
Love,
Esme".
A tear had escaped the deep depths of my eye. I wiped it away as soon as Carlisle walked into the room.
"Milla, are you ready dear?"
"Uh, yeah. Let me just put this away." I gazed towards the window, it was of course gloomy out. Rain had hit the window draft slowly. I winced, placing the note deep into my drawer, as I ran out out the door, down towards where Alice was standing.
"Alright, who's driving Milla?"Alice asked, her hair in it's usual spikes. Her face was serious.
"I will." Someone then spoke, his hair was tousled and messy. The bronze in his hair had been overpowered by streaks of brown. He looked more than serious, he looked happy for a change. I didn't believe that the smile was real,, but his eyes were meeting something, I felt like his eyes were gazing right through me. I figured that he was feeling secured by his lovely bride's side. They all focused their eyes on me, was I supposed to say something?
"What?" I smiled, shyly like.
"Who do you want to drive with?" Emmett, the one guy I figured was named that, asked.
"I guess, you and Rosalie." I calmly said.
"Okay, let's get going."
"But, it's only seven-thirty, were leaving now?"
"School starts in thirty minutes." Emmett smiled, foolishly.
Everyone, excluding Esme and Carlisle, walked out. I followed behind. Suddenly, I then stopped. Bella then grabbed me and raced back into the house.
"What's going on?" I asked walking back towards the door, but was rushed back to the ground, her hissing under her breath.
"Just, stay... it's business that we need to take care of." She smiled slightly and raced back out towards Edward's side. I walked towards the nearest open window and noticed people with cloaks on top of their heads appear, who are they? I thought to myself.
"What do you want now, Jane?" Edward asked, sternly.
"We came to check up. You know, to make sure there isn't another-" The girl, named Jane, then stopped as a tall figure had appeared again, pouncing at them. The figure was also black, pitch black to what my eyes have noted as. The dreadful red eyes then gazed up at me. I wanted run, but something told me to stay, those daring and alluring eyes wouldn't let me move. I felt sick inside. I wanted to puke, but nothing came. The figure made me feel empty inside, it made me flash back to memories I wished I never had. More tears came down, thunder had overcome the high volume my scream was having. I felt like I was on a roller coaster, a never ending loop of death. Fate wasn't there anymore. I was then knocked to ground, blackness had covered my vision. I didn't want to be here. Inside, my heart was racing, but in my mind, thoughts stopped. I couldn't think straight anymore.
Whatever that thing was, left me scarred. I had to find out who or what that thing was, but how?

msoledadvc said...
I dont understand the story pretty much. I like the description but I dont quite get it. Im sorry because I really like the character you created ( Milla)...

Branderz replied...
Nov. 2, 2011 at 7:53 am :
It's okay :) if you'd like do you mind telling me which parts are the most confusing to you?

msoledadvc replied...
Nov. 2, 2011 at 10:54 pm :

Well, I think I'd better tell you before that sometimes I don't understand because my "mother language" isn't English, if not Spanish. So I'll read it again more carefully and try to understand. ;)

But I really love this book!

JustCallMeSarah said...
I only noticed a few gramatical errors, but overall it was pretty good =)

inkblot13 said...
I'm not really found of Twilight and vampires, but this was amazing! I can't wait to read more! :D

LilLover5-15 said...
make more please

Colby W. said...
It draw me in made me want to read it it was very good

Angie30 said...
Jun. 30, 2011 at 9:56 am:
Good Luck with second one! I'd love to read it :D

Angie30 replied...
Jun. 30, 2011 at 9:58 am :
Oops I ment for that one to be a Reply.. SORRY!

emereygem said...
Jun. 28, 2011 at 10:56 am:
I truly liked it! It was very good! The description, and the imagery you burnt into my head! This was incredible. I would have never came up with something like this...lol

Branderz replied...
Jun. 28, 2011 at 8:17 pm :
Lol, thank you! :')

emereygem replied...
Jun. 29, 2011 at 7:38 am :
Your very welcome!

Angie30 said...
Jun. 27, 2011 at 2:50 pm:
This is really good! I loved how you described everything and also how you mixed Milla into the story. :)

Branderz replied...
Jun. 28, 2011 at 8:17 pm :
Thanks soo much! I plan on soon writing a sequel to this! :')

JoPepperThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 17, 2011 at 2:23 pm:
That was pretty good it was probably one of the best twilight-fan-fictions on this website.  The end was a little confusing but that could be just me.  Good job!!!! :D Can you please read some of my stuff?

Branderz replied...
Jun. 28, 2011 at 8:18 pm :
Thank you!I would love to read some of your work! :')

JoPepperThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 30, 2011 at 10:08 am :
You're welcome!!!! That'd be great!!! :D