The Cullen Girl

Author's note: This is my very first fanfiction I've ever written.
Author's note: This is my very first fanfiction I've ever written.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

New Addition

Everything was like a blur to me. My parents were dead, my sister went missing approximately four years ago, everything I knew of life completely vanished before my eyes. I was now known as a foster kid. You see I was shipped from family to family until they gave up on me sent me straight back to my hometown that is buried underneath the border of Illinois and Indiana called, "Hammond" and then was transferred over to Forks, Washington. I gazed around the room, the pastel white carpeting didn't go so well with the bright baby blue wall paper. There were only two people in here and that was me and one other girl, I never paid much attention to her, despite the fact that she thought she was all that and she was biased against me.
I looked to see the nurse taking her out of the room and into the arms of a family. I was the youngest in the entire foster home. And, I was only fifteen and have been to at least twelve different families in my life time. I felt like I was being watched as I stared out the small window gazing at all of the other families getting ready to leave. Something then caught my eye, A beautiful tall pale faced man with blond hair and nurturing golden brown eyes stared at me. A warm smile appeared across my face as I stared deep into the tenderness it brought me.
"Milla." The nurse called for me. I grabbed my suitcase and darted out of the door. I should probably introduce myself right now. My name is Milla Jens. I know what your thinking, weird last name. The tall beautiful pale faced man looked even more beautiful when I saw him for the second time.
"Hello Milla, my name is Carlisle and it's a pleasure to meet you." He smiled warmly and grabbed my luggage and walked me out to his car.
"It's nice to meet you too." I said fidgeting.
"Pleasure's all mine." He chuckled.
As soon as he was done in under a second he quickly got into the drivers seat and sped off down the road. I then sank into the seat as the gravity pulled me back.
"So, tell me about yourself." He said looking down at me.
"Well..." I hesitated for a moment and continued, "I lost my parents in a animal attack, my sister vanished four years ago and my aunt gave up on taking care of me." I said tears almost flooding my eyes as I rubbed them.
"I know how you feel, don't worry I can help you get your mind off of it while your staying with me and my family." He smiled and placed his arm around me and then quickly pulled it away as I flinched from the coldness from his arm.
Once we got to the house I gawked at the beautiful home that was now standing in front of me, deep in the wilderness away from civilization. We both grabbed my bags and headed inside and then came upon a few newer and even more beautiful faces.
"Hello." They all rang in harmony. I hid behind Carlisle as they all smiled at me. You see, I was the more shy type of girl, and the girl that was completely down to earth. I smiled a friendly smile and waved a little.
"Welcome to the family Milla, we've heard so much about you." A girl that was standing next to a boy with honey blond hair and golden brown eyes said.
"Really?" I squeaked. They all chuckled a little and waited for Carlisle to say something.
"Milla, this is Bella and Edward." he pointed towards the couple that was standing at the foot of a stair case. "And, this is Alice and Jasper." He pointed towards another couple. "And, Emmett and Rosalie." he pointed to the opposite side of Alice and Jasper.
"And, of course the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on, Esme." He said and they both kissed passionately.
"And also Bella and Edward's daughter Renesmee." He pointed towards a young girl who looked just like Edward and Bella.
"Hello." Her voice rang as she walked down the stairs.
"Hello." I said my voice now flat.
"Boys, take her stuff up to the guest room." he pointed towards the stairs. In a measly second they were gone and my things were already up in the room.
I slowly walked up the stairs and glared at the pale white walls that surrounded my every corner. I sighed in relief and smiled happily. This was definitely going to be a good life with the Cullen's/Hales. Hopefully.
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

This book has 37 comments. Post your own now!

msoledadvc said...
I dont understand the story pretty much. I like the description but I dont quite get it. Im sorry because I really like the character you created ( Milla)...

Branderz replied...
Nov. 2, 2011 at 7:53 am
It's okay :) if you'd like do you mind telling me which parts are the most confusing to you?

msoledadvc replied...

Well, I think I'd better tell you before that sometimes I don't understand because my "mother language" isn't English, if not Spanish. So I'll read it again more carefully and try to understand. ;)

But I really love this book!

JustCallMeSarah said...
I only noticed a few gramatical errors, but overall it was pretty good =)

inkblot13 said...
I'm not really found of Twilight and vampires, but this was amazing! I can't wait to read more! :D

LilLover5-15 said...
make more please

Colby W. said...
It draw me in made me want to read it it was very good

Angie30 said...
Jun. 30, 2011 at 9:56 am
Good Luck with second one! I'd love to read it :D

Angie30 replied...
Jun. 30, 2011 at 9:58 am
Oops I ment for that one to be a Reply.. SORRY!

emereygem said...
Jun. 28, 2011 at 10:56 am
I truly liked it! It was very good! The description, and the imagery you burnt into my head! This was incredible. I would have never came up with something like this...lol

Branderz replied...
Lol, thank you! :')

emereygem replied...
Jun. 29, 2011 at 7:38 am
Your very welcome!

Angie30 said...
This is really good! I loved how you described everything and also how you mixed Milla into the story. :)

Branderz replied...
Thanks soo much! I plan on soon writing a sequel to this! :')

JoPepper said...
That was pretty good it was probably one of the best twilight-fan-fictions on this website.  The end was a little confusing but that could be just me.  Good job!!!! :D Can you please read some of my stuff?

Branderz replied...
Thank you!I would love to read some of your work! :')

JoPepper replied...
Jun. 30, 2011 at 10:08 am
You're welcome!!!! That'd be great!!! :D