Home > Novel (Fiction) > Fan Fiction > Leaving Thoughts

Leaving Thoughts

Nate L.
Leaving Thoughts
Summary: I ran and I could hear the leaves crush under my feet. I knew I wasn’t on a trail anymore because I was stumbling and tripping over rocks, stumps, and all sorts of decayed mulch. But as I focused on my footsteps, it seemed as if I heard two more feet mocking my very running pattern. I told myself not to look back and just keep running. I began to run faster and faster, and the footsteps behind became louder and louder. It felt like I ran for miles. Now at a dead sprint I realized I still heard the feet right behind me. And I began to turn left, and then a sharp right, avoiding trees at all costs. Before I could do anything, I felt my body go ahead of my feet and watched myself smack face first into a pile of decayed leaves and twigs. My face was numb with pain, and I could only hear myself breathe. As my hearing finally came to, all I could hear was a slow walk, almost march, toward me. I couldn’t see anything. I began to scream.

This book has 3 comments. Post your own now!

AliLyn said...
Jul. 10, 2011 at 2:14 am
This is amazing, Sweetheart! The whole theme was just amazing! The message was so clear to me! Wonder, darling! You did just wonderful! Good job, Sweetheart! Good job! :D

cHicKEnWaNg1 said...
this was great i coulnt stop reading but for future refrences i suggest making sure you have the store pin straight before typing but it was truly a great story and i do believe love is the center of all plz check out some of my work

nlacombe replied...
Jun. 13, 2011 at 6:29 am
Thanks, I really appreciate the feed back. I agree with you on writing it first. I'm kind of a, write-now-fix-later kind of guy lol =)