Home > Novel (Fiction) > Fan Fiction > Harry Potter, Next Generation: Friends and Foes

Harry Potter, Next Generation: Friends and Foes

BekahBucket
Summary: Voldemort is gone, and life has moved forward. Still, some things never change. Particularly Hogwarts. Gryffindor is still the house of heros, and Slytherin is still the house of evil wizards.
Or so a Gryffindor will tell you. However, Slytherin's bad reputaion is challanged by a young girl named Kiera, who is anything but ordanary.
Kiera has her own ideas. One of her more controversial thoughts is her dislike of Harry Potter. everyone around her believes she will be the next dark wizard. But there is much more to her story - as well as everyone else's - than meets the eye.

Tags: friends

This book has 16 comments. Post your own now!

mereCatThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 24, 2013 at 3:39 am
I really like this, it is very readable and intiguing - i want more! Just one thing, you write that Harry Potter seems conceeded, do you mean conceited? Wierdly, I'm in the middle of writing my own hp fan fiction and the idea that JK Rowling is a witch is pretty important to it - the muggle story books are Harry's biography with a few holes... I'd love to submit it to Teen Ink but it includeds Rowling's characters so i think it would be copyright :(

Luckystar78 said...
Dec. 31, 2012 at 9:21 am
I love the angle you've decided to write from! I think it's really interesting, doing a HP fan fiction from a slytherin girl's point of view - good job!

starwriter This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Love it!!! Can't wait to read more about Kiera!!

DoctorWhoFan827347 said...
Nov. 7, 2011 at 7:18 am
This is an amazing book so far. You did did very well with keeping it like the original Harry Potter books while still making it your own. I love how you added J. K. Rowling as a witch. I can't wait to read more!

kristinlovespottermoreThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Hey! I really like this, keep up the good work! If you want, you can also check out my novel HARRY POTTER CONTINUED. It should be the novel on the Fan Fiction Novels Home page right next to yours. Don't forget to rate it and leave a comment! :)

You know who this is said...
Bekah! I really love your story so far, especally Fred's line at the end of chapter 1. I noticed you gave Filch a new cat, good idea. You should be proud, because after reading this, I've decided to re-write my story. Keep up the awesome work!

BekahBucket replied...
Aw, thanks! I'm glad you like it, but you really didn't have to re-write your story to compair with mine <3

Yeah, it's me :) replied...
You're welcome! And yes, mine was awful, that's why I need to rewrite it. What do you think of what I showed you this morning? 

RockGirl182This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 6, 2011 at 10:20 am

really good, i felt like this was a j.k novel, and i liked when you added that she was a witch ;) please write more very soon, i've been dying to read more on the same line as harry potter. i was so sad when the series ended. 

ps : i also really enjoyed that the story isn't about harry's children, that's been done, this is more original !!!! keep it up :)

pps : rated 5 stars !

BekahBucket replied...
Why, thank you!~ I think what drew me to this idea of a Slytherin and a Hufflepuff were the typical steriotypes they carry: Slytherin students are evil and Hufflepuff students are nothing extrardinary. Neither of these, I beleive, is true. It's different to explore Hitler's view of the Holocost, if you know what I mean.

cassia_b replied...
wow that pretty much sums up what i've been thinking for a while! when you tell a harry potter fan "slytherin!" they think of the bad, but never the good qualities they may have.

CelebrateKrismasThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 6, 2011 at 12:05 am
This is great! Very detailed and nice intro to your novel! If you have time, please also check out my Harry Potter 7 and a half! It's basically what happened right before this story! :)

BekahBucket replied...
Thank you! And I tried to find your Harry Potter, but nothing came up! I'm sorry! D:

CelebrateKrismasThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Yeah, it's pending approval sorry! :)

cazetofamo said...
plz plz plz finish this soon ar at least add on

BekahBucket replied...
don't worry, I will. I just need to figure out what happens next...