Home > Novel (Fiction) > Fan Fiction > Seal of Fate: The Blood Promise

Seal of Fate: The Blood Promise

Dogma353
Seal of Fate: The Blood Promise
Summary: When Krystal's family is murdered, she is mysteriously saved by the demon butler. When she agrees to live in his mansion, things start to get weird. Slowly but surely, Krystal's world changes. When her father reappears, she transforms and discovers what she really is. Will finding out this secret change everything she's ever known?

This book has 7 comments. Post your own now!

Jessica. said...
Jan. 4, 2012 at 2:07 am
Black Butler? Love it

Meme13 replied...
Ikr!? Me too . Black Butler is just so funny but dark and mysterious. i wish the sequel of this book would come out soon. i read this book and i though it was great. :)

PJD17 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
great work  could you please check out and comment on my novel A Place Called Heaven ?  It's pretty long so i wont hold it agaisnt you if you dont finish it   if you could just read the first few chapters and tell me what you think i would be so appreciative  Hopefully after reading a few chapters you wont want to stop though  either way, you did great with this keep it up

Dogma353 replied...
Thank you very much! I will definitely check it out, and I hope you finish this story too. (I'm still adding to it) <3 Glad you like it and I'll try to finish yours soon

Grandpa D replied...
Apr. 28, 2011 at 10:19 am
Very cool, haven't read it all yet. You make me so proud I could cry.

Dogma353 replied...
Aw, thank you so much :) If you want the link to the whole book, just tell me, because I've added more and there is still more coming. Not to mention the sequel that people keep bugging me about

Grandpa D replied...
Apr. 29, 2011 at 11:03 am
Yes please  thank you