Am I Dreaming?

Author's note: i dreamed this one night.
Author's note: i dreamed this one night.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3

I couldnt breathe

He looked at me and smiled a crooked smile.
“That was nice, what you did,” Alen spoke in a soft tone, “For Lauren anyways.”
I was still curious why he wanted me to follow him. “What do you want?” I asked. I kind of sounded like a brat so I said, “I mean you wanted me to follow you, right? Why is that?”
He frowned, “Because I wanted to talk to you and I wanted to get out of here. It was boring.”
“I see.”
“Yep, so do you think you guys are going to win?” he asked. He put his hands in his pockets.
“I don’t know. I hope so, but I wish you luck also,” I smiled a crooked smile.
They found us! They all ran after us. The boy’s team was anyways. Alen ran into the isles. I ran faster and faster. They shot their gumballs at me. I tripped over one of them and fell. I hit the wall. They all crowded around me. I had nowhere to go. I bit my lip. They got out the duck tape and taped my hands together. I smiled as they dragged me. I had no plan. I looked at them. Alen looked at me through the clothes. I could see him mouth sorry as they dragged me by him. I nodded as quickly as I could so they wouldn’t think I was up to something. They dragged me to their base and there is where they threw me into the chair and tied me as tight as I could to the chair so I wouldn’t get away. They looked at me. Alen came in through the door. He was trying to be quiet, but he couldn’t. As soon as he closed the door they all looked at him. I shook my head. Then I rubbed my hands together trying to get free. I was stuck. I guess that’s why Jake was president of the boy scouts. He could tie knots really well. I knew that there was going to be bruises on my hands by the way that they felt.
“How did you get away?” asked Jake.
I could tell that Jake was suspicious of Alen’s whereabouts. Alen lied, “I took all the girls down.”
“Did you really? No way!” said Chris.
“Yeah, they left and then Renee came back. Luckily I got my hands untied and I wrestled her to the ground,” explained Alen.
There was a big crash. We all heard it. Then all the boys ran out of their base, Alen looked at me and shook his head. He pulled out his pocket knife and cut the rope. I rubbed my hands. They hurt with rope burn.
“There now we are even,” Alen said. He ran out and left me in the base. I smiled a crooked smile. I hurried to get out of there. I hurried to get back to my base, or so I thought. I wanted to win. That the only thing that mattered. To me anyways. I hurried to find Lauren, but I couldn’t breathe. I fell on the floor. I couldn’t breathe. I forgot my inhaler, I thought to myself. I looked around my shoulder and I saw a dark figure. I had no idea who it was. I wanted to think to myself that I was going to be okay, but I knew that I wasn’t okay. The dark figure pulled me across the floor. I heard my wheezing voice clearly. The figure put a paper bag over my mouth. I started to breathe in it. I started to see again. Chris was right next to me. I looked at him.
“Can you hear me? Are you okay?” he asked. It was all a bunch of words. I couldn’t understand any of them. I was dragged to the middle of the store. I remember like it was yesterday. In fact it was yesterday. I remember everyone standing around me. I remember how everyone was scared. I remember the old man’s face as he stared at me. His black hat, his long cane, He wrinkled face, and it was all coming back to me now.
“Are you okay?” the man asked. I could smell his breathe. It smelled like a nursing home.
I woke up….
The next thing I remembered was that I was lying on the floor in my room. I looked around and I was home. I was home; I was not at the store? I was confused. My mom came into my room looking at me.
“What are you doing?” my mom asked. “Why are you on the floor?”
“I guess I had a bad dream, or maybe a good one. I’m not sure yet,” I said.
She laughed and walked out of the room. Maybe it was a dream, I thought. If so it was one weird dream that I want to have over and over again.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3