Am I Dreaming?

Author's note: i dreamed this one night.
Author's note: i dreamed this one night.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Boys just cant beat us

I let go of his shirt causing it to wrinkle. I pushed him to the ground. He looked like a stone. He was frozen. I hurried to pull out the tape and rope out of my pocket. I taped his mouth and tied his hands behind him. I dragged him to the girls’ base. I looked at him as he sat in the chair. He began to struggle. I laughed at him. He was mad, I could tell. I waved to him as I walked to the door. “Bye!” I called out towards him. He began to struggle again. I laughed him again as I watched him struggle. “You will never get out of that. I tied your hands really tight,” I said. And as soon as I said that he gave up with the struggle. I just smiled as he bent his head down and looked at the floor.
I walked out of the door. There was no sign of anyone. So I left our base. I saw Lauren after walking for awhile. She walked into the guy’s dressing room to hide, so I followed her. I hid in the stall next to her and waited. I was still out of gumballs so I sat in silence. I waited. I heard footsteps coming from the door. I was hoping that he wouldn’t find me. They were getting closer, and then they were coming to a sprint. I hoped on a chair so he wouldn’t see my feet under the curtain. I was sure that he would find me so I stayed quiet. He stood right in front of my stall. I got so scared. I saw his feet as he turned towards my curtain. He walked back and hid in Lauren’s spot. I sighed and began to laugh. I hoped up on the chair and looked over the wall.
“No one will find me in here,” he whispered to himself. I laughed as Lauren was quiet. He kept looking out the curtain so he did not happen to see Lauren sitting on the chair behind him. His slingshot was in his back pocket. He was out of gumballs too. I was sure of it that he was Exzavier because he was short and had black hair. He was tan too. He fell out into the isle and crawled backwards into the stall again. I hid down so he wouldn’t see me. I sighed. I looked back over the wall and he was just about to turn around. I ducked down. I heard a loud scream and heard footsteps running out of the stall. I laughed so hard that I could of died laughing. Lauren was laughing too. I was in disbelief. We both left the dressing room together. She gave me a hug and ran off. I ran off in the other way. I looked back and saw her climbing a ladder to the balcony where the birds usually sit in a market. She sat on it quietly. I was confused. I had no idea what she was doing.
Then out of nowhere she yelled, “Macaw!” she was screaming like a bird. I wrinkled my face with laughter. Exzavier was right next to me aiming his gumball at me. I looked at him. I started to back up. I knew I had nowhere to run, but I couldn’t help but to stay still for now. Lauren who was acting like a bird ended up falling off the balcony. My heart started to pound really fast. I wasn’t sure if I could save her. If I moved Exzavier was going to shoot me with a gumball. Lauren fell quicker and quicker. She landed on a manikin and the manikin broke into many pieces. The head went flying at me. I quickly ducked and the head hit Exzavier causing him to be thrown on to the floor. He hit his head on the floor. He was knocked out. I ran towards Lauren.
“Are you okay?” I asked her.
“I think I’m okay,” Lauren replied. She sat up. I stood up and looked at her. I held out my hand and helped her up. She was going to have a bruise because you could already see it forming. I didn’t want to make her worry though so I didn’t say anything about it. She looked at me again, but with a disappointing face. “I can’t move my leg.”
I looked at her arm. She was right she couldn’t move her leg. It was twisted in the way it wasn’t supposed to be. I got worried. I bit my lip. I bent down and picked up her leg. She left out a deep scream. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to. I’ll carry you to the base. Hold on tight,” I ordered her. I bent down and she put her long arm around me and I put my arm under her legs and her back. She started to cry from the pain. I told her to shut up before she attracts attention. I hurried to base. But before I got there I heard one of the guys and hid behind the clothes rack. I peaked around the rack and saw the boys dragging Exzavier to their base. I felt bad for him as well, but I wanted to win. I sneaked past them and into our base. I dropped Lauren on the floor and she began to scream. I looked in astonishment at Alen who was swinging the rope that I tied him in.
“How did you,” I paused still surprised. I was in girl scouts and won my knot badge. I tied the hardest knot to get out of so all I did was wonder how he got out.
“Are you surprised by my unique talents?” he asked in a cocky attitude.
Of course I was, but I didn’t want to admit it. I had to cover it up with everything I had. I had to lie, but how. “No, I am surprised you still stayed in our base.”
He stepped closer. Within every step my heart was beating faster. With every step my breathe began deeper. I didn’t move. He looked at me with his eyes and I almost began to smile, but then I looked away. I grabbed the broom in the back of the room and broke it with my leg. You could hear every crunch that it made. I grabbed duck tape and I tapped Laurens leg up the old fashion way for curing a broken leg. Alen didn’t say one word. He leaned against the wall and pulled out his slingshot. I looked at him and walked out of the base signaling him to follow me. I was curious, not knowing he had his plans to take me down, along with my team. I stepped out and walked with him.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 Next »