HARRY POTTER CONTINUED

By TeardropsInApril GOLD, Hillsborough, California
TeardropsInApril GOLD, Hillsborough, California

"live, love, laugh!"

Summary:

This starts right after the last page of the book but before the epilogue. This talks about all the things that happened in between them finishing Voldemort and then as adults. Included: How everyone gets married, the kids of course, and the fast-paced adventure of finding and capturing the remaining Death Eaters and followers.

Kristin S.

HARRY POTTER CONTINUED

Curlyque12 said...
on Aug. 17 2013 at 12:28 am
Curlyque12, SLC, Other

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

Very nice ! Thank you for sharing this! Sooo entertaining !

on Aug. 7 2013 at 7:02 am

"live, love, laugh!"

good* (typo)

on Aug. 7 2013 at 7:02 am

"live, love, laugh!"

Hey Kellsey! Thanks so much, I've been so busy lately I haven't been able to squeeze any writing time in-but I know that is no excuse! :) I hope you DO keep reading....this was a god reminder to start writing again!!! 

on Aug. 5 2013 at 2:03 pm
KLCminionwriter12 BRONZE, Park Rapids, Minnesota

Work like you don't need the money
Love like you've never been hurt
Sing and dance like nobody's watching
And live like it's heaven on earth :)

Definatly finish it! I wouldn't mind the different story line except for the fact that it was left incomplete. You have an amazing knowledge of Harry Potter and incredible writing skills in general, I can't wait to read more!

on Jul. 26 2013 at 11:51 am

"live, love, laugh!"

Hi there! Thanks for your feedback. I'll take your opinions into consideration. 

on Jul. 26 2013 at 11:51 am

"live, love, laugh!"

Thank you so much! And though they were pretty negative, I appreciate all forms of criticism. It makes me a better writer. :) Thanks again!!!

C.Duncan GOLD said...
on Jul. 18 2013 at 3:49 pm
C.Duncan GOLD, Robbinsvill, North Carolina

"When the world tells you NO, you just gotta look it straight in the face and tell it YES"
-Lil Wayne

Honestly I liked your twist on the story because none saw it coming. I know that the previous comments were pretty negative and I didn't like that too much. but honestly you have a fantastic imagination and writing ability and I enjoyed reading the story very much. keep writing and don't let negative comments phase you in any way. :)

on Jun. 10 2013 at 6:51 pm
BlazeRayn BRONZE, Sacramento, California

"If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's yours to keep."
"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only thing left to do."
"When the world says Give Up, Faith says Try it One More Time."

Good writing. But, one word: WHY??? Harry and Hermione together is the one thing that I hate the most. I HATE it when people put them together. And then Zenrir? I feel like he was just there... to be there. There wasnt much point in him, really. And, Harry is a much better person than you made him out to be. He would NEVER forget his wife Ginny and his son to be with Hermione and make love with Hermione EVERY NIGHT. Hermione would never do that either. I do, however, like what you did with Draco. I like who he really is in your story, and it makes me like him better. :) But in all seriousness, I felt like it was the Harry Potter version of Twilight. And I hate Twilight.

on Apr. 28 2013 at 12:41 pm

"live, love, laugh!"

Thanks! :)

101929 said...
on Apr. 26 2013 at 2:31 pm
101929, Grand Rapids, Michigan
lots of dialogue! good tho!

on Mar. 1 2013 at 1:56 pm

"live, love, laugh!"

You caught me redhanded. I AM SO SELFISH! I have always loved loved loved the idea of Harry and Hermione together since I was in second grade so I guess I made this little piece of work my personal twist on Rowling's classics. Remember, I am not Rowling! I am not going to do a cookie cutter copy of her work. I am my own person, and my work is my own work. Please accept this and note that in the end, Harry WILL be with Ginny and Ron WILL be with Hermione as Rowling stated in her "18 years later epilogue". 

on Mar. 1 2013 at 1:56 pm

"live, love, laugh!"

Your reply is in a new comment. 

on Mar. 1 2013 at 1:47 pm

"live, love, laugh!"

Your opinion has been noted. Goodbye!

on Mar. 1 2013 at 1:46 pm

"live, love, laugh!"

Hey there "RealHPFan", if you want to complain about fan fic, please do so elsewhere. I only accept constructive criticism, not your own personal hatred on my writing. Thank you so much for stopping by and please don't forget to rate this a 5! Ciao <3

on Jan. 30 2013 at 4:39 pm

"live, love, laugh!"

I'm sorry you didn't like it, but it's just my take of a HP continuation. I didn't rewrite any of her original work. 

on Jan. 30 2013 at 4:37 pm

"live, love, laugh!"

No, yeah you're totally right I fixed it on my version on my computer even though it's not changed on here. But thank for your comment! :)

on Jan. 30 2013 at 4:36 pm

"live, love, laugh!"

Thank you :)

on Jan. 30 2013 at 8:41 am
Scribbleaway. BRONZE, Karachi, Other

Paper is more patient then people. Anne Frank
“It doesn’t matter. I have books, new books, and I can bear anything as long as there are books.”
“Sometimes I think books are the only friends worth having.”
“Fill your paper with the breathings of you
“Tears are words that need to be written.”

I just love it. 

TrueHPFan said...
on Dec. 31 2012 at 9:04 am
Can I just ask why you created these feelings between Harry and Hermione - and why you thought they could ever betray Ginny (who is pregnant, apparently) and Ron, who is very much in love with Hermione - whose feelings are mutual. Don't get me wrong, you have a real talent for writing, but I just wondered why you forced this storyline, which would never have happened! I can understand why you might think that, though!

Sorcerer123 said...
on Dec. 31 2012 at 8:58 am
I don't think you should have made this a fan fiction - don't get me wrong, I think you have a real talent for writing, but if you were really doing a follow-up book (which super-fans like me would have loved), then you should't have done it like this - firstly, it turned into Twilight halfway through, and then character's relationships got twisted. None of this would ever happen, write to JK Rowling and see for yourself! I think she would be very upset about what you have created between Harry and Hermione...which is pretty sick what with Ginny being pregnant and all of them being the best of friends. If you have to do a fan fiction, why not one that doesn't ruin who the characters really are? Sorry, just my opinion.

MacMillan Books

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!