HARRY POTTER CONTINUED | Teen Ink

HARRY POTTER CONTINUED

By TeardropsInApril, Alaska, California
TeardropsInApril, Alaska, California

Summary:

This starts right after the last page of the book but before the epilogue. This talks about all the things that happened in between them finishing Voldemort and then as adults. Included: How everyone gets married, the kids of course, and the fast-paced adventure of finding and capturing the remaining Death Eaters and followers.

Kristin S.

HARRY POTTER CONTINUED

on Mar. 19 2011 at 5:32 pm
TeardropsInApril, Alaska, California
Thank you so much! Yes, it was hard try at her style of writing and I am glad you see at least some resemblance. Thanks for your faith in me as a writer and keep posted for a LOT more to come! Once again my thanks to you! (:

on Mar. 19 2011 at 11:36 am
kkayla3897 BRONZE, Ogden, Utah
I am so glad people agree with the fact that J.K. needs to write us more! It is very hard to capture J.K.'s essence, and you have done very well. I do agree that it's not the same, but it is almost impossible to write in the same form and passion as the original author. You are a talented writer, and I'd love to see some individualized work from you. I want to see what your style is and what you're all about!

on Mar. 8 2011 at 1:19 am
TeardropsInApril, Alaska, California
You're so sweet! Thanks so much! I have MUCH more on the way. Keep posted! Once again, thank you for reading and commenting!:)

on Mar. 7 2011 at 6:10 pm
stellabella21 BRONZE, Cambridge, Massachusetts
1 article 1 photo 22 comments
Reading this made my day i miss being able to look forward to the next book in the series you did a great job with it so far but KEEP WRITING!!!!!!! :D

on Feb. 14 2011 at 3:43 pm
TeardropsInApril, Alaska, California

Thank you so much! Tears in your eyes? Wow... I'm glad that my work brought tears to your eyes lol. The wedding part is pretty endearing. :) 

Please stay posted for TONS more! 

on Feb. 11 2011 at 1:53 pm
Saphirra BRONZE, Auburn, Pennsylvania

“Falling is just like flying except there’s a more permanent destination.” -Some person on Tumblr

I have been waiting for something like this for over a year or two! I almost had tears in my eyes thinking about the past and when Ginny and Harry got married. Great Work!

on Feb. 6 2011 at 8:57 pm
TeardropsInApril, Alaska, California
THANK YOU SO MUCH! You know...little comments like these seriously make my day. :)

on Feb. 5 2011 at 4:45 pm
KrazyButCool BRONZE, Laplace, Louisiana

Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!

Very well written! I' not really into Harry Potter fan fiction,but this was amazingly done! Please write more I'm looking forward to it :)

on Feb. 4 2011 at 1:21 pm
TeardropsInApril, Alaska, California
Thank you so much for your help! I will take note of the changes. And don't worry! I wrote TONS more! Once again thank you for your help and enthusiasm. Keep posted for more if you'd like! :)

on Feb. 3 2011 at 8:15 pm
EllaMcFarley BRONZE, Madison, Wisconsin

"See ya later, Herc, it's been a real slice." -Megera from Hercules (my avatar!)
"I can't turn left!" -Zoolander
"Someone get these mother f***ing snakes off this mother f***ing plane!" -Samuel L. Jackson in Snakes On a Plane (funniest movie ever)

Blahghhelllagghh.... I'm going to die this makes me so happy!!!!!!!!!! Write more please :)

EDITS:

I'm confused about time at the start. You say that Harry is missing Ginny, who is away, but then he proposes to her? Then the Weasleys come back and he says he missed her? I thought he just proposed to her? Maybe stick the proposal paragraph in after the Weasleys come back, or provide explanation.

Also, the stuff about him having his scar not hurting for three years but then they're talking about events just after Voldemort's death as if it just happened? Just a tad confusing. Maybe just talk about the Phoenix and Azkaban as if it's more past tense. (it's only a problem in the first little part.)

Hope this helps!! Overall, I loooooved it, but I wanted to give you my two cents :)

on Jan. 27 2011 at 11:45 pm
TeardropsInApril, Alaska, California
Thank you! :)

lollypops GOLD said...
on Jan. 27 2011 at 8:04 pm
lollypops GOLD, Pilot, Virginia

Live

anytime and keep writing you have much promise

on Jan. 27 2011 at 6:19 pm
TeardropsInApril, Alaska, California
Thanks! I will keep those suggestions in mind. Thank you for your help.

lollypops GOLD said...
on Jan. 27 2011 at 2:45 pm
lollypops GOLD, Pilot, Virginia

Live

well Harry is usaully more extreme in his emotions and Hermonie tends to be a bit bossy and acts like is extremely smart (which she is) Ron is usually arguing with Hermoine and is a little cowardly he admires nice things since he is poor and has the worst luck sometimes

on Jan. 26 2011 at 10:00 pm
TeardropsInApril, Alaska, California
Oh yeah, I know. Of course I won't publish this! :) can you tell me how to improve on my characters? Thanks so much! 

lollypops GOLD said...
on Jan. 26 2011 at 10:12 am
lollypops GOLD, Pilot, Virginia

Live

they just dont talk the way and act the way they did in the other books but that is mainly because you are not the orginal writer of harry potter because your writing style is just different then hers and just so you know this can not be published or you could be sued for playgerism *not sure if i spelt that right*

on Jan. 26 2011 at 12:51 am
TeardropsInApril, Alaska, California
Thanks so much for your comment! Please stay posted for more if you want. :)

on Jan. 26 2011 at 12:00 am
TeardropsInApril, Alaska, California
Please tell me how my characters are off. Thanks!

lollypops GOLD said...
on Jan. 25 2011 at 7:53 pm
lollypops GOLD, Pilot, Virginia

Live

agree this is really good alittle choppy and the charater were alittle off the sentences are choppy because they dont vary in length they are pretty much the same length

TARDISin221B said...
on Jan. 25 2011 at 7:13 pm
TARDISin221B,

Merp

Awww, so romantic. It made me comment it out loud, that shows how much I liked it. I cant wait to see what else you planned. It's like a perfect fairytale.