HARRY POTTER CONTINUED

Author's note: I was inspired by J.K. Rowling to write this piece.
Author's note: I was inspired by J.K. Rowling to write this piece.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 Next »

The Second Wedding

The next day seemed to happen in a daze. Hermione was rushed out of bed bright and early in the morning. George, Harry, and Percy claimed Ron as their own, giving last minute tips, fixing his messy red hair, and straightening his tie. Ron just went along with all of it, nodding, wishing he could be with Hermione again. Personally, he wanted this to be all over so he could get Hermione with him again. It felt like the wedding was something so unnecessary.
Nevertheless, Ron went with the motions and agreed to anything anyone said, thinking hard about Hermione’s soft curls. So beautiful…imagine her in that wedding dress mum cooked up…gorgeous stuff…
“Blimey! Are you paying any attention? Snap out of it, mate! You’ve got to listen! As I was saying, be careful not to trip over those ridiculously large feet of yours…”
“Make sure you don’t step on Hermione’s dress or mum’ll have a fit…”
“Greet all the guests and don’t…”
Ron started daydreaming again, his face crumpling into a lovesick grin. He could already picture the two of them on the beach by Shell Cottage, sitting on a swingset, sipping ice tea while the hot sunlight warmed their skin…he would snog her then-
“RONALD BILIUS WEASLEY ARE YOU PAYING ANY ATTENTION AT ALL?” George yelled. He took up his wand and shouted, “AGUAMENTI!”
Cool, crystal clear water burst from the tip of his wand, drenching Ron in a bath of water.
“Bloody hell! What was that for?” Ron roared. He quickly muttered under his breath and his clothes dried immediately.
“Someone had to wake you up from your stupid daydreams.” Percy stated. Ron turned red.
Finally, the four of them trooped outside, ready to greet the guests. Hermione was told to stay inside until it was time for the ceremony to start, so Ron had to greet the guests alone.
“Oh my, Ronald Weasley all grown up. Wouldn’t have imagined the day. Oh, but the day came, the day came. Soon there’ll be another fresh batch of Weasleys coming through the door. Mark my words…mark my words…”
“Yes…yes…” Ron muttered, escorting her to a chair.
When Ron went back to the front of the line he saw Neville Longbottom, Luna Lovegood, Dean Thomas, Professor McGonagall, Hagrid, and Krum waiting for him, all smiling widely.
“Ron! Congrats, mate! Dean shouted.
“I would’ve never guessed that you would marry Hermione. She always seemed to smart for you. But nevertheless…a good match…” Luna said in her dreamy voice.
“Er…thanks.” Ron said. “Your seats are over there…”
“Blimey, Ron! Married at last!”
“Neville! So good to see you!” Ron said happily.
“Yeah, you too. I’m a professor at Hogwarts now.” Neville said proudly.
“That’s great!”
“Ah, Ronald Weasley, always the clumsy, loyal one.” Professor McGonagall said, wrapping a very tall Ron in an embrace. He awkwardly hugged her then half-smiled.
“Good to see you to, Professor McGonagall.”
Right when professor McGonagall turned away, Hagrid clapped Ron hard on the back.
“Not spittin’ slugs anymor’, ar’ yeh?” Hagrid joked. Ron’s wand had backfired during second year, causing him to throw up slugs.
“Nope…” Ron laughed.
“Ron.” Krum nodded, his face serious.
“Krum.” Ron matched his seriousness.
“Well…erm…congratulations…Hermione…yeah…” Krum seemed at lost for words. He looked extremely jealous. “Treat her right, will you?” Krum asked.
“Yeah…’course.” Ron snapped, sticking his hands in his pockets.
After a longer line than Harry’s due to all his countless aunts and cousins, the wedding was finally starting. Ron took his place by the shirt tufty wizard who was at the last wedding and waited for the ceremonial marriage song to start.
Tropical fish burst out of a small silver diamond-like shell on top of a delicate archway made of clear, hovering, turquoise water. Small fish were swimming inside the delicate looking archway. The song started and one of Ron’s younger cousins slowly walked down the aisle, carrying a small shell that ejected delicate, glittering bubbles into the air behind her.
In the middle of the song, there was an excited gasp. Everyone turned around to look.
There was Hermione, hovering slightly in the air, piles of bubbles around the bottom of her dress. Her dress clung to every curve and it seemed to flow on forever. It was sheer yet a murky bright aqua. A simple white flower was tucked behind one ear, the rest of her hair glowing, wavy and flowing free. The dress was bewitched to have baby colorful fish swimming through it. The dress seemed to be moving, flowing with her every graceful move. A string of the finest pearls decorated Hermione’s neck and a thin circlet of white sea-foam held a veil that looked like an elegant waterfall. Two finely dressed mermaids held Hermione’s graceful train that spread out six feet behind her.
The sound of rushing waves slipping on the beach was heard and a few seagulls flew overhead. The sand on the ground seemed to glow a bright golden, deliciously warm to the touch.
Hermione grasped Ron’s hand when she reached the front. Ron looked into her eyes and saw the fierce, determined love she had for him. He looked back at her with a passionate, burning desire.
“We are gathered here today to celebrate the union of two faithful souls…” The short wizard began.
Ginny was crying, smiling and laughing at the same time. Harry was grinning widely, throwing a thumbs-up. Mrs. Weasley had her face buried into Mr. Weasley’s cot. Mr. Weasley dabbed his eyes and smiled again.
“Do you, Ronald Weasley, take Hermione Granger…”
Ron saw Professor McGonagall crying and Hagrid putting a comforting arm around her shoulders.
“I do.”
Percy was dabbing his eyes delicately, his arm around his mousy-haired girlfriend, Emma. Pixies and fairies zoomed over the crowd throwing handfuls of sparkling fairy dust, causing the air to shimmer and turn. The guests gasped in delight.
“…then I declare you bonded for life.”
The tufty-haired wizard raised his wand high over the heads of Ron and Hermione and a silver mist curled around their entwined fingers. The mist suddenly exploded into a shower of golden light, causing the room to turn exceedingly bright. The light faded, but the thin shadow of the tightly wound silver mist stayed by their clasped hands.
The crowd clapped and whooped loudly as Ron dipped Hermione gracefully into a deep kiss. Both were deep red when they came back to the present. Arm in arm, they proudly strode down the aisle. Hermione could barely make out everyone’s blurred faces through her overflowing tears.
The small wizard once again raised his arms dramatically and all the wedding decorations disappeared. Soft, silky, warm sand ringed a transparent glass dance floor with a lake underneath filled with gorgeous jewel encrusted mermaids, gentle, mysterious water nymphs, tropical fish and other breath-taking treasures of the sea. The sweet perfume of tropical flowers and the soothing melody of island instruments filled the air.
Mrs. Weasley waved her wand and Ron and Hermione’s clothes became more appropriate for their surroundings. Hermione had on a diamond-studded white beach dress over a striking gold bikini and Ron’s strong shoulders pronounced a handsome, loose, white shirt that moved gently in the breeze.
Ron took Hermione’s hand and led her onto the dance floor for their first dance.
“Is this what you imagined?” Ron asked, his lips close to Hermione’s ear lobe.
“Better.” Hermione said, her voice choked with emotion. “I seriously would’ve never…ever…thought that it would be like…like…” For the first time in her lifetime, Hermione was at loss for words.
Ron put a finger to her lips to silence her stuttering. A new smooth confidence seemed to overcome Ron. His usual embarrassment and clumsiness had disappeared. With Hermione in his arms, he twirled around and around in elegant circles till the sun turned to twilight in the sky.

writers_revenge said...
Besides the typos it was a really good story. I was so into it, that in the end i was thinking what happened to Ron!?!? Then i remembered what happened because i read the book lol. keep up the good work.

TeardropsInAprilThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 9, 2012 at 1:04 pm :
Did i have too many typos? Ahh, sorry about that! Yeah, Ron will come later lol but keep reading and thanks so much! :)

writers_revenge replied...
Jan. 9, 2012 at 8:58 pm :
no not too many typos just common little misspellings.

Jan. 9, 2012 at 9:52 pm :
Ok thanks so much!

ArcWolfThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 6, 2012 at 8:51 am:
This is a great story but didn't Hermione say she would lift the spell on her parent's? Also whats with them remebering then forgetting? Any way awesome book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^

Jan. 8, 2012 at 12:03 pm :
Thanks! She's going to lift the spell later on, I haven't gotten to that part lol I'm such a procrastinator. And they remembered for a few moments because I wanted that to symbolize that the spell was already dissolving because Voldemort's gone. Does that make sense? Haha I don't realy know how to word things lol :)

RobinGoodfellow said...
Dec. 31, 2011 at 9:23 am:
don't make lovers fall for other people. it creates uncomfortable situations, someone ends up with a donkey's head, and its just a whole big mess.

kristinlovespottermoreThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 1, 2012 at 1:49 pm :
Thanks for your point of view/opinion! :) But this is my story and if you'd like to keep reading (which you probably won't) you will see how it all plays out. Once again thanks for your constructive criticism! :D

Valkyri3 said...
This is absolutley amazing! its like reading a continuation to one of my favorite series! i found it so hard to stop reading... this is so great that im a complete lost for words ^^

Nov. 28, 2011 at 8:46 pm :
Thanks so much! Glad you enjoyed it hahaha :D

Jappyalldayeveryday said...
Nov. 13, 2011 at 7:53 am:
This is cute :)

Nov. 13, 2011 at 8:09 pm :
Hahaha Thanks!

CarrotTopWriter said...
I love everything about your continuation of Harry Potter, but Hermione's parents didn't go to Paris, they went to Australia. Hate to rain on your awesome story, but that bugged me.

Nov. 8, 2011 at 10:02 pm :
I realized that haha I went back to change it on my own Word Doc. But thanks so much!! :)

msoledadvc said...

I love it until chapter 16. Even though Harry and Hermione could've something from the beggining of the series, it's no excuse to lead them all into unfortunate endings. I don't like this thing of Harry-cheating-pregnant-Ginny and Hermione-cheating-Ron, nor this wolfish thing about Zenrir-Hermione (it's too much copy on Twilight).

Well, after all, I think it is a very good book and that you are an amazing writer. Not everybody has the ability to bring Harry Potter's characters to live,... (more »)

Nov. 12, 2011 at 6:52 pm :
Okay, I'll take that in mind. But, all the stuff you don't like is basically a lead-in for something I am writing now. You will see how this all works out later, I promise! :) And thank you for the compliment and the favorite thing. Hahaha that's so sweet! Harry Potter will always live on in my heart until I die. *knock on wood* lol 

msoledadvc replied...
Jan. 5, 2012 at 11:08 am :
Will you publish it soon? I can't wait! And I still haven't figured out how to tag it as favorite hmm. :) It's true I couldn't stop reading once I started, I just loved it!

msoledadvc replied...
Jan. 5, 2012 at 11:15 am :
Oh, do you think you could send me the revised copy? Only if you want... I want to read it again :) :) and again, and again, and again, and ... :)

Jan. 5, 2012 at 7:43 pm :
I want to publish it sooo bad! And i think you just go to your profile and tag it? I'm not sure either. Yeah I can totally send you the revised one!

msoledadvc replied...
Jun. 5, 2012 at 12:55 am :
Alright, I'll try to tag it. :) I seriously loved this one.