HARRY POTTER CONTINUED

Author's note: I was inspired by J.K. Rowling to write this piece.
Author's note: I was inspired by J.K. Rowling to write this piece.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 Next »

The Second Wedding

The next day seemed to happen in a daze. Hermione was rushed out of bed bright and early in the morning. George, Harry, and Percy claimed Ron as their own, giving last minute tips, fixing his messy red hair, and straightening his tie. Ron just went along with all of it, nodding, wishing he could be with Hermione again. Personally, he wanted this to be all over so he could get Hermione with him again. It felt like the wedding was something so unnecessary.
Nevertheless, Ron went with the motions and agreed to anything anyone said, thinking hard about Hermione’s soft curls. So beautiful…imagine her in that wedding dress mum cooked up…gorgeous stuff…
“Blimey! Are you paying any attention? Snap out of it, mate! You’ve got to listen! As I was saying, be careful not to trip over those ridiculously large feet of yours…”
“Make sure you don’t step on Hermione’s dress or mum’ll have a fit…”
“Greet all the guests and don’t…”
Ron started daydreaming again, his face crumpling into a lovesick grin. He could already picture the two of them on the beach by Shell Cottage, sitting on a swingset, sipping ice tea while the hot sunlight warmed their skin…he would snog her then-
“RONALD BILIUS WEASLEY ARE YOU PAYING ANY ATTENTION AT ALL?” George yelled. He took up his wand and shouted, “AGUAMENTI!”
Cool, crystal clear water burst from the tip of his wand, drenching Ron in a bath of water.
“Bloody hell! What was that for?” Ron roared. He quickly muttered under his breath and his clothes dried immediately.
“Someone had to wake you up from your stupid daydreams.” Percy stated. Ron turned red.
Finally, the four of them trooped outside, ready to greet the guests. Hermione was told to stay inside until it was time for the ceremony to start, so Ron had to greet the guests alone.
“Oh my, Ronald Weasley all grown up. Wouldn’t have imagined the day. Oh, but the day came, the day came. Soon there’ll be another fresh batch of Weasleys coming through the door. Mark my words…mark my words…”
“Yes…yes…” Ron muttered, escorting her to a chair.
When Ron went back to the front of the line he saw Neville Longbottom, Luna Lovegood, Dean Thomas, Professor McGonagall, Hagrid, and Krum waiting for him, all smiling widely.
“Ron! Congrats, mate! Dean shouted.
“I would’ve never guessed that you would marry Hermione. She always seemed to smart for you. But nevertheless…a good match…” Luna said in her dreamy voice.
“Er…thanks.” Ron said. “Your seats are over there…”
“Blimey, Ron! Married at last!”
“Neville! So good to see you!” Ron said happily.
“Yeah, you too. I’m a professor at Hogwarts now.” Neville said proudly.
“That’s great!”
“Ah, Ronald Weasley, always the clumsy, loyal one.” Professor McGonagall said, wrapping a very tall Ron in an embrace. He awkwardly hugged her then half-smiled.
“Good to see you to, Professor McGonagall.”
Right when professor McGonagall turned away, Hagrid clapped Ron hard on the back.
“Not spittin’ slugs anymor’, ar’ yeh?” Hagrid joked. Ron’s wand had backfired during second year, causing him to throw up slugs.
“Nope…” Ron laughed.
“Ron.” Krum nodded, his face serious.
“Krum.” Ron matched his seriousness.
“Well…erm…congratulations…Hermione…yeah…” Krum seemed at lost for words. He looked extremely jealous. “Treat her right, will you?” Krum asked.
“Yeah…’course.” Ron snapped, sticking his hands in his pockets.
After a longer line than Harry’s due to all his countless aunts and cousins, the wedding was finally starting. Ron took his place by the shirt tufty wizard who was at the last wedding and waited for the ceremonial marriage song to start.
Tropical fish burst out of a small silver diamond-like shell on top of a delicate archway made of clear, hovering, turquoise water. Small fish were swimming inside the delicate looking archway. The song started and one of Ron’s younger cousins slowly walked down the aisle, carrying a small shell that ejected delicate, glittering bubbles into the air behind her.
In the middle of the song, there was an excited gasp. Everyone turned around to look.
There was Hermione, hovering slightly in the air, piles of bubbles around the bottom of her dress. Her dress clung to every curve and it seemed to flow on forever. It was sheer yet a murky bright aqua. A simple white flower was tucked behind one ear, the rest of her hair glowing, wavy and flowing free. The dress was bewitched to have baby colorful fish swimming through it. The dress seemed to be moving, flowing with her every graceful move. A string of the finest pearls decorated Hermione’s neck and a thin circlet of white sea-foam held a veil that looked like an elegant waterfall. Two finely dressed mermaids held Hermione’s graceful train that spread out six feet behind her.
The sound of rushing waves slipping on the beach was heard and a few seagulls flew overhead. The sand on the ground seemed to glow a bright golden, deliciously warm to the touch.
Hermione grasped Ron’s hand when she reached the front. Ron looked into her eyes and saw the fierce, determined love she had for him. He looked back at her with a passionate, burning desire.
“We are gathered here today to celebrate the union of two faithful souls…” The short wizard began.
Ginny was crying, smiling and laughing at the same time. Harry was grinning widely, throwing a thumbs-up. Mrs. Weasley had her face buried into Mr. Weasley’s cot. Mr. Weasley dabbed his eyes and smiled again.
“Do you, Ronald Weasley, take Hermione Granger…”
Ron saw Professor McGonagall crying and Hagrid putting a comforting arm around her shoulders.
“I do.”
Percy was dabbing his eyes delicately, his arm around his mousy-haired girlfriend, Emma. Pixies and fairies zoomed over the crowd throwing handfuls of sparkling fairy dust, causing the air to shimmer and turn. The guests gasped in delight.
“…then I declare you bonded for life.”
The tufty-haired wizard raised his wand high over the heads of Ron and Hermione and a silver mist curled around their entwined fingers. The mist suddenly exploded into a shower of golden light, causing the room to turn exceedingly bright. The light faded, but the thin shadow of the tightly wound silver mist stayed by their clasped hands.
The crowd clapped and whooped loudly as Ron dipped Hermione gracefully into a deep kiss. Both were deep red when they came back to the present. Arm in arm, they proudly strode down the aisle. Hermione could barely make out everyone’s blurred faces through her overflowing tears.
The small wizard once again raised his arms dramatically and all the wedding decorations disappeared. Soft, silky, warm sand ringed a transparent glass dance floor with a lake underneath filled with gorgeous jewel encrusted mermaids, gentle, mysterious water nymphs, tropical fish and other breath-taking treasures of the sea. The sweet perfume of tropical flowers and the soothing melody of island instruments filled the air.
Mrs. Weasley waved her wand and Ron and Hermione’s clothes became more appropriate for their surroundings. Hermione had on a diamond-studded white beach dress over a striking gold bikini and Ron’s strong shoulders pronounced a handsome, loose, white shirt that moved gently in the breeze.
Ron took Hermione’s hand and led her onto the dance floor for their first dance.
“Is this what you imagined?” Ron asked, his lips close to Hermione’s ear lobe.
“Better.” Hermione said, her voice choked with emotion. “I seriously would’ve never…ever…thought that it would be like…like…” For the first time in her lifetime, Hermione was at loss for words.
Ron put a finger to her lips to silence her stuttering. A new smooth confidence seemed to overcome Ron. His usual embarrassment and clumsiness had disappeared. With Hermione in his arms, he twirled around and around in elegant circles till the sun turned to twilight in the sky.

BlazeRayn said...
Jun. 10, 2013 at 6:51 pm:
Good writing. But, one word: WHY??? Harry and Hermione together is the one thing that I hate the most. I HATE it when people put them together. And then Zenrir? I feel like he was just there... to be there. There wasnt much point in him, really. And, Harry is a much better person than you made him out to be. He would NEVER forget his wife Ginny and his son to be with Hermione and make love with Hermione EVERY NIGHT. Hermione would never do that either. I do, however, like what you did with Draco... (more »)

TeardropsInAprilThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 26, 2013 at 11:51 am :
Hi there! Thanks for your feedback. I'll take your opinions into consideration. 

101929 said...
lots of dialogue! good tho!

Apr. 28, 2013 at 12:41 pm :
Thanks! :)

TeardropsInAprilThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 1, 2013 at 1:47 pm:
Your opinion has been noted. Goodbye!

Scribbleaway. said...
Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:41 am:
I just love it. 

Jan. 30, 2013 at 4:36 pm :
Thank you :)

TrueHPFan said...
Dec. 31, 2012 at 9:04 am:
Can I just ask why you created these feelings between Harry and Hermione - and why you thought they could ever betray Ginny (who is pregnant, apparently) and Ron, who is very much in love with Hermione - whose feelings are mutual. Don't get me wrong, you have a real talent for writing, but I just wondered why you forced this storyline, which would never have happened! I can understand why you might think that, though!

Mar. 1, 2013 at 1:56 pm :
You caught me redhanded. I AM SO SELFISH! I have always loved loved loved the idea of Harry and Hermione together since I was in second grade so I guess I made this little piece of work my personal twist on Rowling's classics. Remember, I am not Rowling! I am not going to do a cookie cutter copy of her work. I am my own person, and my work is my own work. Please accept this and note that in the end, Harry WILL be with Ginny and Ron WILL be with Hermione as Rowling stated in her "18 year... (more »)

Sorcerer123 said...
Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:58 am:
I don't think you should have made this a fan fiction - don't get me wrong, I think you have a real talent for writing, but if you were really doing a follow-up book (which super-fans like me would have loved), then you should't have done it like this - firstly, it turned into Twilight halfway through, and then character's relationships got twisted. None of this would ever happen, write to JK Rowling and see for yourself! I think she would be very upset about what y... (more »)

Mar. 1, 2013 at 1:56 pm :
Your reply is in a new comment. 

RealHPFan said...
Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:53 am:
I think you ruined the relationships between Harry, Ginny, Hermione and Ron...you turned Hermione into someone she's not, and totally discarded Ron and Ginny - and Malfoy being in love with Hermione? None of this makes sense! None of these characters had these 'secret feelings' for each other - no offence, as I'm sure you spent a long time on this - but personally, I think this would have worked as a normal book, not fan fiction. Any reader of the books knows this would never hap... (more »)

Mar. 1, 2013 at 1:46 pm :
Hey there "RealHPFan", if you want to complain about fan fic, please do so elsewhere. I only accept constructive criticism, not your own personal hatred on my writing. Thank you so much for stopping by and please don't forget to rate this a 5! Ciao <3

I knooooooow lol I have SOOO many mistakes haha and I am so sorry!! This idea for this came so suddenly and I just typed, typed, typed not even regarding the mistakes! But I promise you I will fix everything when I revise it!! I've been so busy, I haven't had time to do it! But thank you for the comments, I will fix them as soon as possible. Stay tuned and happy reading! :D

J1029This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Me and my friend were reading this. My opinion: I loved how deep you went into the relationships. It was cool to see everyones perspective. You should definitely keep writing fan fictions. Great job! My friend who is also HP fangirl crazy says: 1. Ginny's eyes are brown not green 2. Why is sirus not mention with all the people who died, dumbledore too 3. It felt kinda choppy 4. She liked it overall, but she is completely obsessed and memorized every word of the series and know a bunch of ran... (more »)

Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:34 pm :
Sorry, I accidentally wrote my response to you as a new comment so my response is above yours! Thanks guys! 

starwriter This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love this, your like a mini J.K Rowling. I think Harry should go back to Ginny though, but I don't know about Hermine. Please post more!!!

Dec. 4, 2012 at 1:52 am :
Thank you!! That is such a sweet compliment :) And I don't want any spoilers...but eventually they will because in Rowling's original "Nineteen Years Later" Epilogue, they are all back where they belong. So stay tuned for more and thank you! X)

harry.is.#1 said...
how dare you defile the noble and sacred works of J.K Rowling!

Jan. 30, 2013 at 4:39 pm :
I'm sorry you didn't like it, but it's just my take of a HP continuation. I didn't rewrite any of her original work. 

lalaland said...
I only read the first page so far and it seems great but one miner detail got me. i may be wrong but im pretty sure Hermione cast the spell on her parents knowing that she could later go to them and reverse it. i could be way off but you might want to check it out. :)