Newborn

Author's note: I wrote this peice when I was thinking about what Bella's other Family might be like when I...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I wrote this peice when I was thinking about what Bella's other Family might be like when I realized noother family of Bella's was mentioned ecept her Mom and Dad.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 10 Next »

Someday My Prince Will Come

Robby sighed as Rosy’s plane took of the runway and he sighed again when it landed. He arrived at Charlie Swan’s house. He bounded up the stairs and knocked viscously on the door. When a man opened it Robby blurted out.
“Are you Charlie Swan?”
“Yes?”
“I’m Robby, I’m here to see Angel. Do you know where she is?”
“She’s at the Cullen’s.”
“Can you tell me their address?” Charlie gave it to Robby then Robby jumped back into his car as pushed his car as fast as it could go. He arrived in front of a three story house not paying attention to detail he rushed up to the door and again knocked vigorously.
“Is Angel here?” He asked as soon as a woman opened the door. Before the woman could answer a scream erupted from the house. “Angel!” Robby brushed past the woman and up a stair case to a floor where he found Angel screaming. “Angel!” Robby fell to his knees next to her. He took his necklace off and placed it around her neck. Angel’s screams stopped and she fell limp. Robby picked her up into his lap and brushed her hair back form her face. “Angel…” Robby realized what happened. The man who had broken into her house had changed her. She hadn’t been changed properly, nor were the rules explained to her.
“Excuse me who are you?” A woman asked.
“He’s Robby. Angel told me about him.” A man behind him said. “I’m Emmett, this is Bella, Edward, Alice, Jasper, Rosalie, Carlisle and Esme.” Emmett gestured to each person he named and Robby nodded then returned his attention back to Angel. He moved a lock of her hair away from her face then stood with Angel in his arms.
“Sorry for coming in like I did. I just heard her scream-”
“We understand. Anyone of us would have done the same if we were you.”
“Is there I room I can put Angel?”
“Follow me.” Robby followed Carlisle into a bedroom and laid Angel down with all the care in the world. “Might I ask what your last name is?”
“You know my father, Jonathan McKay. I’m his son Robby. I don’t mean to be rude but I need blood for Angel. A vampire broke into her house and changed her improperly. If I get her blood now I can most likely fix her transformation.”
“I can get you want you need.”
“Thank you.” As Carlisle left he shut the door and Robby dropped to his knees next to Angel. He hoped to hell he wasn’t too late to save her. Robby hooked up another bag of blood to the I.V. hooked up to Angel’s arm. It was now almost midnight. The transformation was be over soon. So Robby hoped. He kissed Angel’s forehead, and held her hand. A minute later he kicked off his shoes and laid down next to Angel. He tucked her into his side and closed his eyes. He would sleep for a few minutes then wake up again.

Angel’s eyes opened and she recognized the familiar scent of Robby’s woodsy cologne. She smiled then opened her eyes. Robby was lying next to her his arm draped over her back as she faced him. Robby tightened his hold on Angel and she smiled at the feeling of being in his arms again. The smell of his cologne surrounding her. And his breathe mingled with hers. Angel curled closer to him and saw him smile. She reached her index finger and ran it down his face. Thinking that he was just a fragment of her imagination.
“You’re staring.” Robby whispered and Angel smiled.
“No, I’m not.” She whispered back defiantly. “I’m studying a piece of art.” Robby opened his eyes then claimed Angel’s lips for a kiss.
“I’ve missed you.”
“Dido. How’d you find me?”
“I stopped at your uncle’s house he told me you were here and here I came.”
“I’m glad.” Robby’s smile disappeared and Angel’s followed. “What’s the matter?”
“How do you feel?”
“My head hurts a bit.” Robby tucked his finger under her chin and lifted her gaze to his.
“I wasn’t too late.” Robby’s smile returned.
“What do you mean?”
“What did you see before you blacked out?”
“What do you mean? I saw blood, and people dead in my arms…” understanding dawned upon Angel. “Did I do those things?” Robby looked away and nodded.
“But not on purpose. The man who broke into your home he was a vampire. He changed you…improperly.”
“So I’m a vampire. And you’re one ’cause that’s how you know all this?”
“Yeah…”
“Ok, well. That is just…weird.” Angel said as she sat up. Robby did the same and thought Angel was hate him.
“I’ll understand if you won’t want to see me anymore.” Robby said turning to stand and tuck his hands in his pockets. Angel turned to him with a confused look on her face.
“Why wouldn’t I want to see you. You’re my soul mate. And now we can be together forever like we always planned.” Angel said as she wrapped her arms around Robby’s shoulders.
“I thought you would hate me now.”
“Robby, I’ve been reading vampire books for years. I’m not going to hate you. I would have figured it out on my own sometime soon.” Robby turned to where he faced Angel.
“Will you spend the rest of forever with me? My father can make it to where you can live with us. Adoptive papers and stuff.”
“I would love that.” Robby kissed Angel then drew back and took her hand in his.
“As you wish.”
“You’re quoting that guy from Princess Bride.”
“And I’m loving you at the same time.” Robby kissed Angel again with all the happiness in his heart as did Angel. “You know what?”
“What?”
“Did it hurt?”
“When I fell from heaven?”
“Yeah?”
“No, because you caught me before I hit the ground and hurt my wings.” Robby smiled and Angel retuned it. They had all the time in the world to be together.

This book has 4 comments. Post your own now!

msoledadvc said...
I have no words. It was very nice. A few spelling issues somewhere. Just one thing that is bugging me: What kind of vampires are they? I mean, vampires can not have children. If Angel was a human it could happen but if Robby changed her completely that's not possible. It is a very nice and creative story, and I like your writing. I really enjoyed it! :)

cassia_b said...
this is such a good book! this is totally a new twist on some of the fanfictions that i have read. great job and keep writing! :)

KellyKay said...
Dec. 29, 2010 at 10:41 am
thanks i'll keep the advice in mind

PuzzleLuver said...
1. I like your concept for this book. I really like how Bella's cousin had a vampire boyfriend like her. 2. It was a little fast paced, Maybe there should be a little more to slow it down. 3. Great job, I was completely hypnotized by the story, I couldn't stop reading it.