Newborn

Author's note: I wrote this peice when I was thinking about what Bella's other Family might be like when I...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I wrote this peice when I was thinking about what Bella's other Family might be like when I realized noother family of Bella's was mentioned ecept her Mom and Dad.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 Next »

Unmasking the Newborn

“WHAT!” Bella yelled at Emmett. “You lost her?” It was now noon and the sun was out preventing the Cullen’s from searching for Angel.
“I looked everywhere for her.” Jasper calmed Bella down. Bella then left the house and went to her cottage. Edward followed her and found her on their bed, her shoulder’s shaking.
“Hey, it’s alright.” Edward said as he sat down next to Bella and rubbed his hand up and down her back. “We’ll find her, don’t worry.” Bella’s shoulder’s stopped shaking as an idea struck her mind.
“The pack.”
“What?”
“The pack,” Bella said as she lifted her head from the pillow. “Jacob can look for her.”
“We could ask him.”
“Then where is he?” They heard a knock on their front door and Edward used his speed to answer it. Bella heard Jacob’s voice but it was muffled. A minute later Edward returned and sat on the bed.
“Jacob is going to the reservation to talk to Sam and find Angel.”
“He’ll call us when he finds her.”
“I hope he does.”

Angel felt the warmth and silk around her. It confused her, the last thing she remembered was her body shaking on the cold black sand of a beach. Angel heard voices and smelled blueberry muffins. Angel opened her eyes then used her hand to shield them from the sun shinning through the window. When her eyes adjusted she looked around the room. It was a woman’s room because the décor boldly told a woman occupied this room. It was a woodsy theme with a wood bed frame and the scent of pine. Angel carefully got out of the bed and went to a door and opened it. The sounds of voices grew and more scents of breakfast floated up the stairs to her.
Angel took a step forward and she walked down the stairs. She had barely taken another when she saw a teenage boy at the base of them.
“Hi, I’m Seth. Come down here and get something to eat.” The boy then disappeared and Angel continued to walk down the stairs. When she turned a corner she saw a woman with a man’s arm around her then a few other men eating at a table. They were all talking but stopped to look at her. Angel immediately wished she was see through.
“Hi, I’m Emily. Would you like a muffin?” Angel nodded and grasped a muffin from a plate and started to eat it. One of the men at the table stood and offered her his chair. She quietly sat down and continued to eat her muffin. The men or better yet boys at the table tried to get her involved in their conversations but she shook her head. About a half hour later another man walked through the door.
“Hey guys.”
“Jake. How are you?” Seth asked.
“Good, I’m actually looking for someone.”
“Who?” The man with his arms around Emily asked.
“Angel O’Neil. She went missing last night and Emmett couldn’t find her. She fell into a stream and was probably carried down stream.”
“Hey is that you?” Someone asked as they turned to Angel. Suddenly all eyes were on Angel as she nodded and stood. She walked past Emily.
“Thanks for the food.” Angel then realized she wasn’t in her own clothes. Emily noticed.
“Follow me. You can change upstairs.” Angel followed Emily while Jacob called the Cullen’s. When Angel came back downstairs, Jacob was waiting for her to take her back to Charlie’s. Angel thanked everyone then left with Jacob. Sometime on their way back Angel was looking out the window and thought she saw a wolf.
“Whoa!”
“What?” Jacob asked looking at her. Angel twisted in her seat to look back at the spot she saw the wolf at.
“That wolf was huge.” Angel twisted back in her seat to face the front.
“Hey what happened last night after you fell off the bridge?”
“I can’t remember. The last thing I do is crawling onto a beach then I woke up at that house.”
“Emily’s?”
“Yeah.” Angel looked out her window and images flickered before her eyes again. It was like the last time she had them. But this time she was by a river and was drinking from blood bags. Angel blinked then opened her door as she realized she was at Charlie’s. Angel opened the door to Jacob’s car then walked inside. Jacob followed her in and made sure she was alright. The phone rang and Jacob picked it up. Angel’s head was pounding by that time and she walked up the stairs to the bathroom where she found some aspirin. After she swallowed Angel walked to her room and turned on her computer.
As soon as it finished, Angel changed her mind then turned it off she turned to walk to the bed. But felt this sudden pressure on her head it was like someone war pushing her down. Angel’s legs gave out and she collapsed on the floor unconscious. When Angel woke up someone was holding her eye open and flashing a light into it. Angel groaned and moved her head to the side.
“She has a concussion. Don’t let her fall asleep.” She heard the muffled voice and felt herself being picked up and placed on a bed. Angel closed her eyes and tried to go back to sleep but whoever was there didn’t let her. Angel was getting pissed and fast.
“Let me sleep,” She murmured. “I’m tired.” Angel tired again but whoever ever was there wouldn’t let her. Angel sat up and put her hands against a wall to help her walk. She instantly felt arms around her guiding her. Angel’s balance faltered and the arm’s around her tightened. Angel found the strength to open her eyes and took in the area around her. She was at the Cullen’s home and Bella was holding her arms around her waist. Angel’s head started pounding and pounding and pounding until she couldn’t take it anymore. Angel placed her hands over her ears and let her legs buckle. She screamed in pain as images hit her like an avalanche in her head. People lying dead in her arms, her clothes soaked with blood. Blood! Blood! Blood!
Angel continued to scream she heard Robby’s voice scream her name in panic. But then everything was black and Angel knew she was dead.

This book has 4 comments. Post your own now!

msoledadvc said...
I have no words. It was very nice. A few spelling issues somewhere. Just one thing that is bugging me: What kind of vampires are they? I mean, vampires can not have children. If Angel was a human it could happen but if Robby changed her completely that's not possible. It is a very nice and creative story, and I like your writing. I really enjoyed it! :)

cassia_b said...
this is such a good book! this is totally a new twist on some of the fanfictions that i have read. great job and keep writing! :)

KellyKay said...
Dec. 29, 2010 at 10:41 am
thanks i'll keep the advice in mind

PuzzleLuver said...
1. I like your concept for this book. I really like how Bella's cousin had a vampire boyfriend like her. 2. It was a little fast paced, Maybe there should be a little more to slow it down. 3. Great job, I was completely hypnotized by the story, I couldn't stop reading it.