Newborn

Author's note: I wrote this peice when I was thinking about what Bella's other Family might be like when I...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I wrote this peice when I was thinking about what Bella's other Family might be like when I realized noother family of Bella's was mentioned ecept her Mom and Dad.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next »

Life sucks...literally

Emmett listened as Angel changed and got into bed. It was near three a.m. when Emmett heard her moaning. She was mumbling something her heart rate was sky rocketing. Emmett heard Angel gasp then fall out of bed. He though about going to see if she was ok but then knew he would blow his cover. “I’ll never fall back asleep now.” He heard Angel cry. He heard her moving around and then heard her getting dressed. The window to her bedroom opened and he saw Angel jump to the tree across from it then climb down. Emmett wondered how she did all that with a broken arm.
Angel sneezed then shook her head, she placed her hands into the pockets of a leather jacket she wore and walked into the woods. She had knee high leather boots on with jeans and her leather jacket. Emmett followed her from a distance, she was just walking deeper into the woods. Finally there was a clearing in the woods and a bridge loomed over a stream. Angel walked onto it then leaned on the railing and sighed. She looked up into the sky and Emmett saw a tear roll down her cheek.
Angel turned and sank down onto the bridge. She placed her wrist over her right knee and let her left leg slide flat. she bent her head back and continued to look at the stars. Angel sat in silence for a while before she moved again to sit on the railing of the bridge. She looked down at her reflection in the water and Emmett saw the tears racing down her face. Feeling sorry for her Emmett walked towards her. He stepped on a twig and Angel’s head snapped towards his direction.
“Hey, why aren’t you at Charlie’s?”
“I couldn’t sleep.” she admitted when she recognized him.
“Neither could I.” Emmett laughed. “ What are you doing out here then?”
“I just walked till I stopped. Do you have the time?”
“About three A.M. You should get back, if you’re going to get up for school tomorrow.”
“I don’t want to go to school here. I want to be in White Plains where all my friends are. And Robby.”
“Whose Robby?” Emmett asked as he leaned against the railing next to Angel.
“My boyfriend. We’ve been friends since we were kids. But when we got into high school things changed. if my parents weren’t killed I would be headed to Robby’s right now for a ride to school.”
“Well you know not everything is so bad here.”
“Yes it is. I know hardly anyone here. And Rosalie I think is jealous of me being with you.”
“Why do you think that?”
“As soon as I started hanging out by you she went from kind to cold-hearted. I don’t mean to make her jealous. You just remind me of Robby or the big brother I always wanted.” They were silent for a while then Angel sighed and climbed down off the railing. She bent over and took off her boots. Then took a deep breathe and did a hand stand.
“What are you doing?”
“Since I can’t practice my fighting, I’m thinking.” Emmett watched her as she stayed like that then flipped back to a normal position.
“What do you mean fighting?”
“Sometimes when I can’t sleep I would go to my basement and practice like self defense and sometimes Robby would surprise me by showing up.”
“What about your parents? Would they like that?”
“They knew he would come over. And they didn’t care, we didn’t do anything we weren’t supposed to. He would even come over on the weekends and wake me up so sweetly. I really miss him.”
“If I were you I would too.” Emmett looked at his cell phone. “I should get you back before Charlie wakes up to find you gone and thinks you’ve been kidnapped. Or ran away.” Angel picked up her boots and sat on the railing She lifted her boot to her foot when the railing gave way and she and Emmett fell into the stream. The stream was deep and when they were wrapped in the water Angel hit her head and lost consciousness. Emmett looked around for her and but couldn’t see her.
“Angel! Angel, where are you?” The cold water slapped him in the face when he dove under water to look for her. The water was so dark not even his vampire eyes could see her. He panicked and thought he had lost her. He looked around for hours but couldn’t find her.

Angel’s head surfaced for the water and she saw a beach up ahead she swam towards it. Her body radiated with pain as she swam closer towards shore. She crawled onto the black sand and coughed out the water from her lungs. Losing her strength she fell to her side and closed her eyes, welcoming the sweet warmth that grasped her from the cold of the wind against her wet body.

Paul, Jared, and Quil all searched the forest for a newborn Jacob had told Sam about.
I don’t smell anything. What about you guys?
You’re right Quil. I smell nothing. Jared replied to him. they continues to walked through the woods and the smell of salt water hit them as they neared the La Push beach. It was still early morning and they were hidden well by the woods this brush. Suddenly Paul stopped and sniffed the air.
What is it Paul? Quil inquired and he stopped too.
I smell something different, not vampire, but…
Human! Jarred exclaimed when he saw a body lying limp on the beach. Jarred changed back into his human form and quickly pulled on his shorts then ran to the body on the beach.
“Jared! Who is it?” Paul asked when he and Quil met up with him.
“I don’t know who she is. I haven’t seen her before.”
“She’s shivering, we need to get her someplace warm.” Quil observed.
“Call Sam and Emily.” Jarred told them and Paul went back into the woods and a minute later a howl erupted from where they last saw Paul. Jarred put his arm beneath the girl’s shoulders and held her body to his. She was ice cold against him and he thanked his wolfs genes for making his body temperature so warm. A few minutes later Sam emerged from the woods along with Paul. And then a car rolled onto the beach.
“Let’s get her to Emily’s. If she stays out here any longer she’ll get hypothermia.” Sam took Angel from Jarred and ran to Emily’s truck. Angel wouldn’t fit in the front seat so he placed her in the truck’s bed after laying down blankets. He covered her with some and then the rest of the pack climbed in the bed as he climbed in the front of the truck. Emily drove to her home and tried not to go to fast thinking the girl in the bed might get even colder.
When they arrived at her home Jarred picked up the girl and carried her to Emily’s room where Emily stood with dry clothes. Jarred went back downstairs as Emily changed the girl and saw Sam outside.
“What are we going to do about the girl?”
“When she wakes up, we’ll ask her who she is and then take her home.”

msoledadvc said...
I have no words. It was very nice. A few spelling issues somewhere. Just one thing that is bugging me: What kind of vampires are they? I mean, vampires can not have children. If Angel was a human it could happen but if Robby changed her completely that's not possible. It is a very nice and creative story, and I like your writing. I really enjoyed it! :)

cassia_b said...
this is such a good book! this is totally a new twist on some of the fanfictions that i have read. great job and keep writing! :)

KellyKay said...
Dec. 29, 2010 at 10:41 am:
thanks i'll keep the advice in mind

PuzzleLuver said...
1. I like your concept for this book. I really like how Bella's cousin had a vampire boyfriend like her. 2. It was a little fast paced, Maybe there should be a little more to slow it down. 3. Great job, I was completely hypnotized by the story, I couldn't stop reading it.