Newborn

Author's note: I wrote this peice when I was thinking about what Bella's other Family might be like when I...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I wrote this peice when I was thinking about what Bella's other Family might be like when I realized noother family of Bella's was mentioned ecept her Mom and Dad.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next »

The Cullen's

Angel looked with wide eyes at the Cullen’s three story house in the clearing.
“You lived here?”
“Well actually I live in a cottage not far from here. But I hang out here most of the time.” When Bella opened the door Angel was greeted by a woman who everyone called Esme. She was sweet to Angel as was the entire Cullen Family. To Angel they were just like the family she used to have. All loving and kind and didn’t have a care in the world. It made her heart ache at the thought of her parents. Their ashes in her room. But Angel smiled and laughed during her time at the Cullen’s house. She felt home there, when Angel thought it she mentally shook her head. No, she was going back to White Plains to be with Robby and his parents. They always said if anything happened she was always welcome in their home. Angel finally decided as soon as she had a chance at Charlie’s house she would check her computer for flights to White Plains. When Angel met the Cullen’s she smiled. It wasn’t just Bella and Edward with their daughter. It was Emmett and Jasper, and Rosalie and Emmett and Esme. Alice was sweet and hyper, anxiously awaiting to play dress up with Angel.
Then Emmett reminded her of Robby and the older brother she never had. When he was in the room she felt safe. But Rosalie was cold as soon as Angel started warming up to Emmett. Angel noticed Jasper talking to her and felt some of Rosalie’s anger resolved. Angel was invited to spend the night at the Cullen’s home but she politely declined the offer. Bella drove her home, then followed her into the house to make sure no vampires had been in the house. Once Angel was situated Bella left only to remember about the blood she smelled in the bathroom. Maybe it was Angel. Or was it the blood from the blood bank. Bella wasn’t sure but she was going to keep her cousin protected.

The Cullen’s were talking when Bella suddenly said.
“I think it’s Angel.” Everyone looked to her. “I know it’s crazy but when I was there I smelt blood. I thought it might be just Angel’s but…I’m not sure. It didn’t smell like hers.”
“Bella, are you sure?” Carlisle asked. Bella nodded her head.
“Yes and no. But someone should watch the house. Just in case.” Everyone looked at one another.
“Hell, I’ll do it.” Emmett said and Rosalie gave him a disapproving look. Despite her look Emmett go to his feet. “I’ll call if I see anything.” Emmett left the house and a furious Rosalie behind. He knew She was jealous but Emmett felt like a big brother to a little girl who was broken and needed fixing. Was he in love with her? No, it was just a brotherly love. Besides he could feel she had someone waiting for her. Emmett broke out into a run and slowed when her neared Bella’s old house. He could hear Charlie’s snoring and listened for Angel’s soft breathing but what he heard was the soft typing of keys. He heard music playing and heard a man’s voice.
“Hey, I’ll get there as soon as I can. The runways are almost cleared we just got hit with more snow and everyone has been working hard.”
“I just miss being there, Robby. Everything here is nothing like White Plains. I want to be with you and your parents. Not here.”
“What about your cousin Bella?”
“She has a family of her own…” Angel was silent for a while.
“What’s going on now?”
“They just had their first. Nothing graphic like I’ve read. Alley is freaking out of Eric and just slapped him.”
“Really god Alley isn’t like that.”
“I can make people however I want. Heck I could make Eric kill Alice. And have Emmett come after Him.” Emmett was shocked at the mention of His and Alice’s name but then sighed with relief at the next sentence.
“But you know as well as I do I don’t write things like that.”
“Merde ma Chérie.”
“Oui, but hey, who cares?”
“Your characters, remember that teen ink story about the writer torching its characters?”
“Yeah?”
“That’s what you’re doing.” Angel scoffed.
“No I’m not!”
“Ok, you’re not. But hey when I get there I have something to tell you.”
“What?”
“You’ll find out.”
“Hey did you get my message about the movies?
“Yeah, when the times comes we’ll have to get our gear and go see them.”
“Definitely. Well I have school tomorrow so I have to go to bed. And it’s two in the morning where you are.”
“I know, but I always wait to talk to you.”
“You’re sweet.”
“You hot.”
“Get those thoughts out of your head.”
“I’m sorry I can’t help that my girl friend is a total hot chick.”
“Not to everyone else. I’m just plain ugly.”
“They don’t see what I see. You know you're in love when you can't sleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
“Yup, you just said it.” Angel yawned, and Emmett heard a chair move.
“Well I’m tired and so I’m going to bed. I’ll talk to you tomorrow. Love you.”
“Love you too. Bye.”
“Bye.”

This book has 4 comments. Post your own now!

msoledadvc said...
I have no words. It was very nice. A few spelling issues somewhere. Just one thing that is bugging me: What kind of vampires are they? I mean, vampires can not have children. If Angel was a human it could happen but if Robby changed her completely that's not possible. It is a very nice and creative story, and I like your writing. I really enjoyed it! :)

cassia_b said...
this is such a good book! this is totally a new twist on some of the fanfictions that i have read. great job and keep writing! :)

KellyKay said...
Dec. 29, 2010 at 10:41 am
thanks i'll keep the advice in mind

PuzzleLuver said...
1. I like your concept for this book. I really like how Bella's cousin had a vampire boyfriend like her. 2. It was a little fast paced, Maybe there should be a little more to slow it down. 3. Great job, I was completely hypnotized by the story, I couldn't stop reading it.