Newborn

Author's note: I wrote this peice when I was thinking about what Bella's other Family might be like when I...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I wrote this peice when I was thinking about what Bella's other Family might be like when I realized noother family of Bella's was mentioned ecept her Mom and Dad.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 Next »

Someone's in Forks

Charlie wasn’t much of a cook so ordered a pepperoni pizza for dinner that night. He went to the base of the stairs and called for Angel. When she didn’t come her called again, when she still didn’t come he walked up to her room. The steps groaning under the pressure of his body. He opened the door and didn’t see Angel on her bed.
“Angel?” He turned his head to the right and saw Angel at the desk her head resting on her arms. He head was turned away from him and he saw she had headphones and walked over to her. He reached out to grab her headphone when Angel shifted. She bumped into his hand, she turned to face him and pulled down her headphones.
“Yes?”
“I ordered a pizza, would you like to eat?” Angel removed her headphones.
“I’ll be down in a minute.”
“Okay.” Charlie left and Angel saved her story, and closed down her computer. She stood when images flickered before her eyes. She was in the woods, without her cast on and her eyes were glowing green like a cat’s. Suddenly there was a man in front of her his face bank and his eyes glazed over, like her was hypnotized. He dropped to his knees and she walked over and crouched down in front of him then tilted his head to the side. Then she abruptly suck her fangs into the man’s neck. Angel gasped and blinked she shook her head then went downstairs.
Charlie was watching sports and Angel sat on the couch writing on her laptop when the doorbell rang again. Angel looked up as Charlie stood to answer it. Angel returned her attention back to her computer as he talked to whoever was at the door. A minute later Charlie came back in holding Wal-Mart bags and Ms. Culver was following him into the kitchen. Angel looked up and set aside her laptop and slipped her arm back into the sling.
“I came to drop off some school supplies for you. Since you start school tomorrow.”
“I thought I started Monday.”
“Tomorrow is Monday. We got here Saturday.”
“My days must be messed up.” Angel helped take her things out of the bags and write her name on them. She put them in her backpack and went upstairs to take a shower. After she had wrapped her cast in plastic she turned on the water and undressed noting the bruises along with the cuts and scrapes marking her body. She stepped under the spray of the water and closed her eyes.

“Someone’s here in Forks.” Everyone looked at Carlisle as he walked through the door.
“How do you know?” Emmett asked.
“Ryan Reynolds’s body was found in the forest about two miles out of town.” Edward answered after reading Carlisle’s thoughts.
“This is obviously a newborn.”
“If this is a newborn then it won’t take long before the Voulturi step in.” Jasper quietly added. Alice sat on the couch quietly as everyone talked. An images flashed before her eyes.
“What do you see?” Jasper’s voice asked her quietly.
“A girl, about fifteen…” The Cullen’s waited patiently as Alice explained what she saw. “She’s in town again at the diner.” The Cullen’s were off.
“Jacob, stay and watch Renesme?”
“Sure. I’ll tell Sam about the newborn.” Bella jumped into Edward’s Volvo and everyone drove off. When they arrived at the diner a few people were there.
“Let me go in first.” Jasper said then exited his car to walk into the dinner. Jasper looked around he saw a teenage girl in jeans and a leather jacket talking to the waitress.
Edward, I need your help. The next thing Jasper knew Edward was next to him.
“Who?”
“The girl talking to the waitress.” Edward concentrated on her but then shook her head. She’s human. The girl must have left on our way here.” Edward concluded. They walked back out to their family and shook their heads.
“We should keep looking. She might show up somewhere else.” As the Cullen’s pulled away to search the newborn watched them go with a smile on her face. She had blocked herself from being see or her thoughts heard. They had no idea she was there, watching their every move. She was about to lure a helpless boy out of the diner to feed off when she heard them show up. She left the boy alone and rushed out.
“Hmm, looks like they’ll know if a bite anyone.” The newborn jumped down from her perch at the top of a tall fir tree and ran. When she got into town she switched to jumping from tree to tree. When she stopped she was at the edge of the parking lot to the hospital; she smiled. The Cullen’s would find her now.

msoledadvc said...
I have no words. It was very nice. A few spelling issues somewhere. Just one thing that is bugging me: What kind of vampires are they? I mean, vampires can not have children. If Angel was a human it could happen but if Robby changed her completely that's not possible. It is a very nice and creative story, and I like your writing. I really enjoyed it! :)

cassia_b said...
this is such a good book! this is totally a new twist on some of the fanfictions that i have read. great job and keep writing! :)

KellyKay said...
Dec. 29, 2010 at 10:41 am:
thanks i'll keep the advice in mind

PuzzleLuver said...
1. I like your concept for this book. I really like how Bella's cousin had a vampire boyfriend like her. 2. It was a little fast paced, Maybe there should be a little more to slow it down. 3. Great job, I was completely hypnotized by the story, I couldn't stop reading it.