Newborn

Author's note: I wrote this peice when I was thinking about what Bella's other Family might be like when I...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I wrote this peice when I was thinking about what Bella's other Family might be like when I realized noother family of Bella's was mentioned ecept her Mom and Dad.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next »

Forks, the ultimate prison

Angel put on her headphones and turned on her Mp3. Forks was different from her home in White Plains, New York. She concluded as she walked through the town. She had a life in White Plains. All her friends and…Robby. Angel pulled out her phone and pulled down her headphones. She then looked at her screen saver. The picture was Robby and herself at homecoming.
That night Robby kissed her for the first time. They never spent one spare moment apart, always together. And now for her to disappear after a year and a half. Robby must be devastated, Angel assumed. She leaned against the railing of the bridge she was on and called Robby. Her heart pounding faster and faster in her chest making her fell like it was going to jump out as the phone continued to ring.
“Hello? Angel is that you?”
“Oh Robby.”
“Angel!” Robby shouted with relief. “What happened to you? Where are you?”
“Robby, how long does it take to get from Washington state to White Plains, New York?”
“Why? About six hours. Angel where are you?”
“Robby, I’m in Forks, Washington. How soon can you get here?”
“I’ll try right away. Why are you there? I went to your house and it was empty.”
“My parents were murdered and I was forced to watch among other things.”
“Angel, I’ll call you as soon as I get a flight. Baby it’s alright.” Robby cooed as he her Angel start to cry. “Hey do you still have that webcam I got you?”
“Yeah.”
“Find a computer and hook it up so we can video chat.” Angel straightened then started back to her temporary home. Robby would come for her.
“I just wanted to hear your voice and tell you what happened. Robby?” Angel asked when Robby didn’t answer.
“Sorry, Chérie I was opening my laptop and looking for a flight. I can’t get on a plane for another few weeks. We just got a huge snow storm and every plane is grounded. I’m not even sure Aunt Rosy will fly me out there. Sorry sweetheart.”
“Just my luck, my parents die and I’m flown to the other side of the country without a chance to say goodbye to you.”
“Hey.”
“What?”
“I love you ma Chérie.” Angel smiled.
“I love you too, Robby. You know what our situation reminds me of?”
“What?”
“Montana Legacy by R.C. Ryan. You now how-”
“The girl leaves and the guy hasn’t a clue where or why she left. I know the feeling.”
“So do I. I’m sorry. But they rushed me off so quick, and I just got here today.”
“Hey is it dark there? ’Cause if it is you should get inside. Set up video chat, then text me when you do. I’m sorry I can’t get there sooner.”
“It’s ok. I’ll survive…somehow. I love you so much Robby and I’m miss you.”
“I love and miss you too, Angel. Hey smile for me…that’s my girl.” Robby cooed when he heard Angel’s soft laughter.
“Tell me the poem please. I want to hear you say it.” Robby chuckled softly.
“I’ll be there when you can’t life you feet off the ground. I’ll be there to lift them for you. When tears trace down your cheeks I’ll be there to wipe them away. When your smile is turned upside down, I’ll be there top right again.
“’Cause I’ll be there when I see you smile. But a rough days frown won’t turn me away. ’Cause I’ll be there whenever you call I cross-my-heart promise to not let you fall.
“I love you Baby. And I’ll be there as soon as I can. Just hang in there. Hey isn’t your cousin Bella there with her Dad?”
“Yeah, but apparently she moved out. I’m staying in her room now.” Angel looked up at her temporary home and saw the silver Volvo in front of it.
“Angel? Are you there?”
“Sorry, I just saw a Volvo in front of the house and I was wondering who is was.”
“I don’t want to but I have to go now. Text me later, love ya.”
“Love ya, bye.”
“Bye.” Angel slipped her phone into her pocket and walked up to the house. She was lifting her foot to the next step when her other one slipped. Her feet went out from under her and she heard this awful crunching sound followed by a terrible pain in her left arm. Angel’s scream of pain pierced though the night as she clutched her arm.

“How is she handling all this?” Bella asked her father.
“I don’t know she hardly talks.”
“Do you know where she is?” Edward asked looking away from Renesme.
“I-” Everyone jumped when they heard a scream. They rushed to the door and when it was open they saw Angel on the ground clutching to her arm for dear life. Bella was first to Angel’s side.
“Let me see your arm.” Angel had tears streaming down her face and screamed when Bella started to pull her arm. “Edward, call Carlisle.”
“On it.” Edward pulled out his phone and made the call. After he tucked it away in his pocket and gently lifted Angel off the ground and into the house. A few minutes later Carlisle arrived and went to Angel. He carefully peeled off her jacket and apologized every time she cried in pain, Carlisle then examined her arm.
“It’s broken, I’ll have to take her to my office to make a cast.” Carlisle asked for ice and Angel hissed in a breath when he placed it on her arm. “My apologizes, but it will reduce the swelling. Come on let’s get you to my car.” Carlisle helped Angel stand and lead her to his car. An hour later angel was asleep in the front seat with her arm in a sling. Carlisle carried her up the stairs and up to Bella’s old room when the arrived at Charlie’s house. HE softly placed her on the bed and covered her with a quilt then left the room.
“I’ll come by tomorrow to check on her. Goodnight Charlie.”
“Thanks. Goodnight Carlisle.”

Bella covered her sleeping daughter and kissed her forehead the smiled when Renesme murmured ‘mama’. As Bella closes the door to her bedroom she noticed Edward sitting on the bed with a confused expression etched on his face. She changed into a short, lacy nightgown then crawled onto the bed. Bella put her arms around Edward’s neck and kissed his cheek.
“What’s wrong? You don’t usually let me finish changing.”
“It’s you cousin. I couldn’t read her thoughts.” Edward confessed.
“Maybe she has a shield like mine.” Bella guessed.
“Maybe…Alright, what do you want?” Edward chuckled, Bella stopped nibbling his ear and swung around into his lap where he cradled her like a baby.
“Isn’t it obvious? I want you.” Bella gasped as she found herself pinned against the pillows and Edward looming above her his breathe mingled with hers.
“Then you’ll have me.” Edward growled before he kissed Bella with unending passion.

This book has 4 comments. Post your own now!

msoledadvc said...
I have no words. It was very nice. A few spelling issues somewhere. Just one thing that is bugging me: What kind of vampires are they? I mean, vampires can not have children. If Angel was a human it could happen but if Robby changed her completely that's not possible. It is a very nice and creative story, and I like your writing. I really enjoyed it! :)

cassia_b said...
this is such a good book! this is totally a new twist on some of the fanfictions that i have read. great job and keep writing! :)

KellyKay said...
Dec. 29, 2010 at 10:41 am
thanks i'll keep the advice in mind

PuzzleLuver said...
1. I like your concept for this book. I really like how Bella's cousin had a vampire boyfriend like her. 2. It was a little fast paced, Maybe there should be a little more to slow it down. 3. Great job, I was completely hypnotized by the story, I couldn't stop reading it.