Newborn

Author's note: I wrote this peice when I was thinking about what Bella's other Family might be like when I...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I wrote this peice when I was thinking about what Bella's other Family might be like when I realized noother family of Bella's was mentioned ecept her Mom and Dad.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10

Epilogue

That summer…

The Cullen’s walked through the state fair with their new sunglasses on. It allowed them to go into the sun as if they were human. But only they had a pair and only they knew about it. Angel had been working on the glasses ever since she left Forks. She had felt sorry the Cullen’s couldn’t go out in the sun. Alongside her writing, learning her new abilities, and school, she had crafted the glasses then sent them to the Cullen’s. They were now here at the State fair on the Fourth of July. Angel has invited them here to have some fun. Renesme was eating blue cotton candy while holing her father’s hand. The rest of the Cullen’s were riding the rides or playing games.
“Where’s Angel, mama?” Renesme asked after she swallowed a bite of cotton candy.
“I don’t know, we’ll have to find her.” Bella replied.
“Renesme!” Edward and Bella looked in time to see Emmett and Rosalie run forward and hand their daughter a stuffed animal.
“Thanks, Uncle Em and Auntie Rose.” Renesme laughed as she hugged her stuffed lion. She then handed it to Bella who put it in the stroller with the others.
“Hey guys where do you think Angel is?” Rosalie asked
“We don’t know?” Edward replied. “Where is everyone else?”
“Somewhere. Who knows?”
“We do!” Alice said as she skipped up to them with the rest of the Cullen’s in tow. They turned when they heard people clap and cheer.
“I wonder what’s going on?” Esme wondered.
“I think a band is playing.” Sure enough when they stopped at the edge of a crowd there was a band setting up. Apparently back from a break. A girl in a bright yellow sun dress, her hair in ringlets down past her shoulders.
“We’re going to slow it down a bit so all you couples out there take a brake and find you significant other.” The girl looked back at the band and nodded then the music started. “I still hear your voice when you sleep next to me.” The girl started to sing the slow version of Every Time We Touch by Cascada. All the Cullen’s started to dance and Edward danced with his daughter and wife in his arms. It was so sweet on the warm, sunny, fragrant, day in July. A chorus started to sing with the lead singer as well and it was pure heaven. The band continued to play other songs such as Like a G6, Shut up and Drive, and Bad Reputation.
“Ya’ll come back tonight for the fireworks, thank you.” It was about four o’clock by then and another band stepped up to play. The band was Vampire Weekend and they started to play Jonathan Low. The last band stepped down and walked towards the Cullen’s.
“Glad you guys could make it. I see those glasses work.” Angel greeted them.
“Glad to make it, Angel. How have you been?” Carlisle inquired.
“Very well actually.”
“I see you arm is better.” Esme commented.
“it turned out as soon as I woke up the next day after I broke my arm it healed over night so once we got back here I had it removed. I hope you’re coming back for the fireworks tonight the school choir is going to perform.” Robby laced his arms around Angel’s waist and kissed her cheek.
“And Angel got the solo for one of the songs.” Robby boasted.
“It’s nothing really. We’ll se you later then? We’re going to enjoy some of the rides we’ve been performing most of the day.”
“Sure.” Jasper answered quietly. The Cullen’s bayed goodbye as Robby and Angel left them.

It was later that evening and the lights to the rides flashed to raise a customer’s curiosity. The choir was setting up on the performance stage and people gathered round to listen as they waited for the fireworks to start. Renesme jumped up and down in an attempt to see and Edward chuckled. He grasped his daughter in mid jump and lifted her on his shoulders.
“It that better?” He asked her. Renesme clapped her hands and laughed.
“Thanks Daddy!” She shouted with glee.
“Welcome everyone.” A man in a suit and black hair greeted into a microphone. “ Now as we await for the fireworks to start the White Plains High School choir has prepared a few songs to sing. Enjoy.” The crowd clapped and Angel stepped up to the microphone. She took a deep breathe then the music started.
“Let wind blow, let fire burn…” Then song she sang was touching. And her voice was the sweetest thing anyone could have heard. The song she sang was Angel’s song by Chloë Agnew. The choir joined in which added to the affect of the song. Everyone assumed it was for the fallen soldiers of their country. When she was finished the crowd broke into applause. The choir sang other patriotic songs and then the first fireworks went off as the last song ended.
It was then that the world fell into place. Angel lived with Robby after they graduated from school and they had a baby girl…they named her after Angel’s mother Charlette. The Cullen’s lived happily as well. Renesme stopped aging until she looked about eighteen like her mother.
Angel now lives with Robby and Charlette in Ladysmith, Wisconsin; as a novelist. Her husband Robby teaches history at the local high school.

The End
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10

msoledadvc said...
I have no words. It was very nice. A few spelling issues somewhere. Just one thing that is bugging me: What kind of vampires are they? I mean, vampires can not have children. If Angel was a human it could happen but if Robby changed her completely that's not possible. It is a very nice and creative story, and I like your writing. I really enjoyed it! :)

cassia_b said...
this is such a good book! this is totally a new twist on some of the fanfictions that i have read. great job and keep writing! :)

KellyKay said...
Dec. 29, 2010 at 10:41 am:
thanks i'll keep the advice in mind

PuzzleLuver said...
1. I like your concept for this book. I really like how Bella's cousin had a vampire boyfriend like her. 2. It was a little fast paced, Maybe there should be a little more to slow it down. 3. Great job, I was completely hypnotized by the story, I couldn't stop reading it.