A Rose Without Thorns, Still Called a Rose?

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5

A New Beginning

Slowly waking to bright sunlight peeking through my window I stifled a yawn and slowly sat up, looking around trying to remember where I was. I knew one thing was sure; I was not in my house. What had happened last night? I could barley recall it all. I blinked looking at the messy room I was in, I looked down to the shirt I was wearing, Who’s shirt is this? I wondered smelling it. Smelling it was the key, everything from last night came flooding back to me. The graduation weeks before, followed
Short sorry. :/
by that terrible dinner and seeing him again, he had asked me to live with him, what had I said? Yes. I had said yes to his offer. Remembering this made me smile as a small knock came upon the door to the room I was in. “Come in.” I said softly as I pulled the covers over my bare legs. I smiled seeing Severus walk inside. “How did you sleep?” He asked walking over and sitting next to me on the bed. "Very well thank you." I said smiling softly at him as his hand took mine, squeezing gently. He leaned close to my ear and whispered, "I love you." His words sent shivers down my spine. But before I knew it he had stood up and walked out the door. "Oh, by the way.." He said poking his head in the doorway. "Come down for breakfast when your ready." He said and left, closing the door behind him. I hopped out of bed and quickly got dressed in fresh clothes and did my hair all with a simple flick of my wrist. I grinned and skipped down the stairs, I stood there at the foot of the stairwell eyes wide. I had never seen a more beautifully prepared meal in my life. "Wow...."
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5

msoledadvc said...
I support the comments above. It's a little unrealistic and messed up a few things but it is very nice. Write more! I want to know what is happens...

secretlypoetic said...
This book was interesting, but also very unrealistic... I would be very interested to know why she already hated Lucius, and why Fenrir was able to get to her. I like your writing style though!

Your_Beautiful_Lies replied...
Aug. 16, 2011 at 10:18 am :
Yeah, this book is still a work in progress. The reasons to her hateful spite towards Lucius is coming very soon, as well as the reasons behind why Fenrir gets to her so well. :)

Your_Beautiful_Lies said...
Jun. 14, 2011 at 7:46 am:
Haha Yes I know there was the how Wizarding Worl battle, but I didn't want so much drama in the begining so I cut that out. xD And thank you, your nice comments make me write more. :)

DinoNugget said...
May 21, 2011 at 9:24 pm:
This was a wonderful story.  I liked it very much, but there is one thing that irks me a little.  Around Draco's graduation time, there was the whole Hogwarts battle, and Snape died.  That's my only real problem.  Unless Draco was a year younger than her...?  Although, I don't think the years mix during classes.  Your writing style was very good.  Keep up the good work.  Write on!

Your_Beautiful_Lies said...
Jan. 19, 2011 at 10:39 am:

I wanted to base this story on a rare thing that happens to some young girls to rais peoples awareness on it. :)

Ys sorry about that i got all worked up in my writing and often forget! :O

More is coming!

bahannahpeel This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

I liked this story, it kind of freaked me out a little though. Is Chloe exceptionally beautiful, so all the older men want a go at her?

Also, somtimes in the first person you used 'he'. I know that can get confusing--I do it all the time!

I liked it. the ending was a bit unrealistic, but good. Is there more? I'd love to read it