Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Fan-Fic) Part 1 | Teen Ink

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Fan-Fic) Part 1

Author's note:

I wanted to do this because, often times when I watch a good movie or read a good book, I always want to insert a "what-if" into the equation. Like in this; what if Harry had a brother who survived unscathed, and went along with him through the same events Harry went through? We'll see it from his point of view, not Harry's! I hope others will like my story and perhaps write their own fanfiction this way.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (Fan-Fic) Part 1
Dumbledore walked cautiously along the street named Privet Drive, keeping a close eye as to make sure none saw him; lord knows that the Ministry of Magic would have his head if any saw him use magic. Stopping near the start of the street, Dumbledore took out a mechanical device, zapping all the lights out of the lampposts that lined the sidewalks, then putting it back into his robe once he was finished. Before he could continue to walk however, he heard a cat meow, and upon turning to it he knew exactly who it was. “I should have known that you would be here…Professor McGonagall.”
The cat meowed again and took a soft sniff of the air, before slowly morphing into a human. “Good evening, Professor Dumbledore.” She paused, her voice now slowly drifting into a worried tone, “Are the rumors true, Albus?”
The headmaster nodded, “I’m afraid so, Professor. The good, and the bad.” They began to walk together down the street, conversing with one another about what had taken place a few hours earlier.
“And the boys?” McGonagall asked, holding her breath with anticipation.
“Hagrid is bringing him.”
“Do you think it wise to trust Hagrid with something as important as this?”
“Ah, Professor, I would trust Hagrid with my life.” They both heard a motor sound, and the two looked up to see a flying motorcycle coming down from the air. It skidded on the street to a halt just a few feet away from Albus and McGonagall, revealing its rather tall driver.
Said driver turned and pulled the key out of the ignition, hopping off and turning to the two magic users with a grin. Removing his goggles, he smirked, “Professor Dumbledore, sir. Professor McGonagall.” He had a rather Scottish accent and had long, black hair along with a long beard.
“No problems, I trust, Hagrid?” Dumbledore asked, raising a brow at the giant named Hagrid.
“No, sir. Little tykes fell asleep just as we were flying over Bristol, heh.” He looked back to the two infants and shook his head, “Try not to wake them, especially little Jack—he’s a feisty one.” He picked both of the boys up, handing Harry to Dumbledore and Jack to McGonagall. “There you go.”
McGonagall spoke up as the three walked over to the house where they’d drop the kids off at, “Albus, do you really think it’s safe, leaving the children with these people? I’ve been watching them all day—they’re the worst sort of Muggles imaginable! They really are—
“The only family they have.” Dumbledore stated, cutting her off softly, stopping outside of the house with her and Hagrid close by.

“These boys will be famous! There won’t be a child in our world who doesn’t know their names!” She stated anxiously, worrying over the children’s well-being.
“Exactly.” Dumbledore replied, “He’s better off growing up away from all that.” He paused for a second, nodding to Hagrid. “Until he is ready.” Said giant coughed and sniffled, crying over the infants. Dumbledore smiled and spoke softly, “There, there, Hagrid. It’s not really good-bye, after all.” Hagrid nodded solemnly.
Once Dumbledore was sure Hagrid wouldn’t shed any more tears, he took a letter and placed it on the infant named Harry, setting him next to his brother Jack who McGonagall had already laid down. Hagrid winced at the visible lightning-shaped scar on Harry’s forehead. Dumbledore smiled at the two, “Good luck…Harry and Jack Potter.”
Ten Years Later
The shining sun crawled softly through the clouds, the temperature not being too hot or too cold. It was just right, at least for London’s standards. Several houses aligned the streets, each looking almost exactly the same as the last. However, one of these houses beheld the two boys of our story… Harry and Jack Potter.
House of Vernon and Petunia Dursley
Jack was always the first of the household to awaken, but he couldn’t get out of his “room” because his “room” was in the attic under a staircase that led to the second floor. It would’ve been nice if it was just him in it, but his brother Harry needed a room too, and Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon weren’t just going to give the guest room to either of them.
Eventually, just as Jack was about to fall asleep again, Aunt Petunia came knocking on the small door of their attic room. “Up. Get up.” After sighing, she unlocked and spoke in a rather impatient tone, “NOW!” Her footsteps began to get quieter as she walked away, and Harry sat up as he rubbed his eyes.
Jack smirked at Harry, “Another day in the worst place on Earth, right Harry?”
Harry chuckled, “Yeah, right—“
Loud footsteps cut him off, and they both looked up to see dust coming off the stairs, “Wake up, cousins! We’re going to the zoo!” It was Dudley, their tubby ungrateful cousin who was spoiled since the day he was born.
Jack sighed, “Of course…” He looked at Harry, “Want to do the honors?”
Harry rolled his eyes, putting on his glasses and opening the door. Jack was about to get up and leave too before Dudley ran by Harry and pushed him back into the attic, closing the door. Thumping his head on the wooden wall, Harry got back up and groaned. “Oh, here comes the birthday boy!” Petunia stated happily, followed by Vernon’s voice, “Happy birthday, son!”
Harry got up and walked into the kitchen, taking the fresh ham that sat on the pan and sliding it onto a plate meant for Dudley. Jack followed suit, pouring some coffee for Vernon as the two simply ignored anyone but themselves in the room.
Vernon got impatient, “Hurry up! Bring my coffee, boy!”
“Yes, Uncle Vernon.” Jack replied in a tired tone as he brought a cup over, narrowing his eyes on the fat man when he wasn’t looking; the only people in this household he enjoyed the company of was himself and Harry.
“How many are there?” Dudley asked angrily, a frown crawling onto his face.
“Thirty-six! Counted ‘em myself.” Vernon replied, a small smile appearing on his face.
“Thirty-six?! But last year I got thirty-seven!” Dudley replied, his anger being replaced by rage. Harry and Jack simply stepped back and frowned at Dudley, eyeing him closely.
“A bit spoiled, ain’t he?” Jack asked rhetorically, folding his arms. Upon hearing nothing from Harry, Jack sighed, “I’m going to go get dressed.”
Once everyone had eaten breakfast and gotten dressed, they all headed out to the car where Petunia and Dudley were waiting. They were stopped, however, by their uncle Vernon, “I’m warning you two, boys. Any funny business, any at all, and you won’t have any meals for a week.”
Jack scoffed, “Might as well make it four, since you’ll eat all the food either way.”
“Get in.” Vernon replied coldly, his eyes narrowing on Jack’s just as his narrowed on Vernon’s.
Zoo
Jack wandered around the reptile house, his eyes falling upon the glass cage that held geckos. He chuckled, watching as they began to climb on the glass, their eyes still and unmoving. He was about to move on to the next exhibit before he heard someone falling on the ground behind him. His eyes fell upon Harry on the floor and Dudley looking through the glass at a boa constrictor. Angered by Dudley shoving Harry, Jack began to storm over to teach the brat a lesson.
He didn’t get the chance, though, as the glass that Dudley had been leaning on suddenly disappeared, sending Dudley over the guard rail and into the boa constrictor’s lair. It was quite the sight, but the boa constrictor avoided Dudley and went for Harry.
But just as Jack was about to rush to Harry’s aid, Harry began to say strange things in a strange language, causing Jack to stop in confusion as the snake spoke back. Long-story-short, Harry was caught smiling at Dudley’s misfortune which led to both Jack and Harry getting locked in the attic under the stairs for it.

But then, one fateful day, a message in the mail came that Harry had picked up. After sorting through three other letters, he found the one addressed to himself and his brother Jack. Said boy walked out of the kitchen and peered over Harry’s shoulder, his eyes widening, “Hey! That’s addressed to us!”
Harry put a finger over Jack’s lips, whispering, “Keep it down—if Vernon or Petunia hear us, they won’t let us read a single letter in this envelope.” Jack rolled his eyes, moving Harry’s hand away from his face.
A minute or two later, Harry gave every letter but the one addressed to him and Jack to Uncle Vernon, but Dudley ran over and took it, handing it to Vernon rather happily. After Harry attempted to justify that the letter was meant for him, Vernon tossed it in the fire.
Over the next few days, more and more letters came along. So many letters came through that Vernon had decided to board up any opening on the door, but then the letters appeared outside of house along with several owls. Jack found this whole thing rather peculiar, but Harry saw it as his chance to get out of that horrid house.
The next time the letters appeared, it was with Vernon picking the ones outside up and tossing them into the fire, much to Harry’s dismay. Then, the final straw came along when on a nice, quiet Sunday morning Vernon was chuckling about how it was the day where no mail would show up. Much to his dismay, mail did show up—in an eruption of letters coming through the chimney, and soon erupting under the door. Harry had run away with one, but Vernon had caught him, and while Jack tried to free Harry from Vernon’s grasp, the fat man shouted at the top of his lungs, “THAT’S IT! WE’RE GOING AWAY! FAR AWAY! WHERE THEY CAN’T FIND US!!!”
A house on a rock island during a stormy night…
Jack was quietly asleep on the cold, dirt floor, his snoring being louder than that of Dudley’s. Harry, laying down next to Jack, looked at Dudley’s watch as it beeped at midnight. “Make a wish, Jack.” He looked at the birthday cake he had drawn on the floor, “I know I have mine.” He then blew air onto the fake cake, watching as it dissipated back into nothing but a pile of dirt.
Then, without warning, loud cracking thumps came from the door, causing Harry to jump to his feet, followed by Dudley’s awakening and shouts. Harry had already taken cover behind the cobblestone fireplace, whilst Jack slowly got up, hoping that whatever was knocking on the door would go away so he could get some sleep. He noticed Vernon coming down the stairs with a double-barreled shotgun, which really caught his attention.
Soon enough though, the door fell over, revealing a tall bearded figure walking through the now door-less walkway. Jack’s eyes widened as he looked up at the figure, the person’s height dwarfing his own. When the figure finally stopped, he noticed his large fur coat and leather boots, along with the long ragged hair and beard he beheld upon his head.
The giant man sighed, “Sorry ‘bout that.” He turned and lifted the door, putting it back on its hinges. He then turned back to Jack with a smile, but that quickly faded when Vernon spoke with loose authority, “I demand that you leave at once, sir! You are breaking and entering!”
The giant man stomped over to Vernon, grabbing the gun barrel and bending it up into the ceiling, “Dry up, Dursley, you great prune.” Not a second later, the gun fired, making a hole in the wooden ceiling of the island home.
He looked at Jack with a smile, “Hello, Jack! Haven’t seen you in a decade! And how you’ve grown; tall and proud, just like your father!” Jack c***ed his head to the side, before looking over his shoulder at Dudley and shrugging. The giant man then looked at Dudley with the same smile he greeted Jack with, “Mind, I haven’t seen you since you was a baby, Harry, but you’re more along than I would have expected. Particularly ‘round the middle!”
Dudley began to stutter, afraid to anger the giant, “I-I-I’m not Harry.”
Harry then revealed himself, “Oh, well, of course you are! Got something for you and your brother.” He pulled out a box from inside his coat, handing it to Harry who slowly began to open it. “’Fraid I might have sat on it at some point! I imagine that it’ll taste fine just the same. Baked it myself, words and all. Heh.” Harry opened it, and it showed a pink cake that read in green frosting, “Happee Birdae Harry & Jack”.
“Thank you!” Jack and Harry said in unison, smiles crawling across their faces.
“It’s not every day that your own young men turn eleven, now is it?” He asked rhetorically, a small smile appearing behind his thick beard. He then sat down on the couch, raising his umbrella and shooting fire into the fireplace, much to Harry and Jack’s surprise.
After a few seconds of silence, Jack nudged Harry forward. “Excuse me, who are you?”
“Rubeus Hagrid, Keeper of Keys and the grounds at Hogwarts. Course, you know all about Hogwarts.” Both Jack and Harry looked at each other with confused looks.
“Sorry, no.” Jack replied.
Hagrid looked over at Jack and Harry with a shocked expression, “Blimey, boys, didn’t you two ever wonder where your mum and dad learned it all?”
“Learned what?” Harry asked.
“You’re a wizard, Harry.” Hagrid replied.
“I-I’m a what?” Harry asked again, his eyes widening.
“A wizard.” Hagrid replied, “And a thumping good one at that, I’d wager. Same with your brother.” He gestured to Jack, who simply grinned widely.
“No,” Harry replied, much to Jack’s dismay, “you’ve made a mistake. I can’t be…a-a wizard. I mean, I’m just… Harry. Just Harry.”
“Well, Just Harry, did you ever make anything happen? Anything you couldn’t explain when you were angry or scared?” Harry paused for a moment, and Hagrid smirked. “Ah.” Hagrid then handed the same letter that had been appearing the past few days at the old house in London.
Harry opened it, and began to read it aloud, “Dear, Mr. H. Potter and Mr. J. Potter. We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts’ School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!”
Vernon stepped over to Harry, grabbing his arm, “He’ll not be going! We swore when we took him in we’d put an end to all of this rubbish!”
Jack’s eyes narrowed on Vernon, “You knew? You knew all along and never told us?!”
Petunia spoke up, her voice sounding sassier than it usually did, “Of course we knew, how could we not? My perfect sister being who she was. Oh, my mother and father were so… proud the day she got her letter. We had a witch in the family, wasn’t it wonderful? I was the only one to see her for who she was… a freak! And then she met that Potter, and then she had you both, and I knew you’d be just the same, just as strange, just as… abnormal. And then she went and got herself blown up! And we got landed wi—“
“Blown up?! You told us our parents died in a car crash!” Jack cut her off, his voice getting angrier than it had before.
“A car crash?!” Hagrid butted in, “A car crash killed James and Lily Potter?!”
“We had to tell them something…” Petunia said quietly.
“It’s an outrage! It’s a scandal!” Hagrid stated.
“They’ll not be going!” Vernon stated with more authority than before.
“Oh, and I suppose a great Muggle like yourself is going to stop them, are you?” He asked in a rather bored tone.
“Muggle?” Harry asked.
“Non-magic folk.” Hagrid replied, before turning his attention back to Vernon and Petunia, “These boys have had their names down ever since they were born! They’re going to the finest school of witchcraft and wizardry in the world, and he’ll be under the greatest headmaster Hogwarts’ has ever seen: Albus Dumbledore.”
“I will not pay for some crackpot old fool to teach him magic tricks!” He replied with venom in his voice, but that dissipated when Hagrid pointed his umbrella at Vernon.
“Never, insult Albus Dumbledore in front of me.” Hagrid saw Dudley eating the cake made for Jack and Harry behind the Aunt and the Uncle, and shot a spell at Dudley’s bottom, followed by a gray pig tail growing out. Vernon, Petunia, and Dudley all screamed and ran upstairs, attempting to remove the tail off Dudley.
Hagrid looked back at the two boys with a smirk, “Oh, um, I’d appreciate it if you didn’t tell anyone at Hogwarts about that. Strictly speaking, I’m not allowed to do magic out of it.” Both of them nodded, followed by Hagrid looking at his pocket watch, “Ooh, we’re a bit behind schedule. Best be off!” He pulled the door down, turning back to the two brothers, “Unless you’d both rather stay of course.” He then left the building, opening his umbrella.
The two looked at each other with mile-wide grins, before heading out with the giant to go to London.
Crowded Streets of London
Harry, Hagrid, and Jack all walked amongst the bustling crowds of a London marketplace. Hagrid was leading the two through in order to find where the items they needed could be purchased, which Harry was reading off the letter from Hogwarts, “All students must be equipped with…one standard size two pewter cauldron and may bring if they desire either an owl, a cat or a toad.” He looked up to Hagrid with a curious look on his face, “Can we find all this in London?”
Hagrid leaned down and whispered, “If you know where to go.” He looked over to Jack, who was looking around at the several stores filled with toys and candy. “You know where that is, Jack?”
Jack looked up to Hagrid, blinking and asking, “Sorry, what?”
Hagrid rolled his eyes, “Never mind.” He then led them over to a corner store with a creaky sign that spelt, “The Leaky Cauldron”. He smiled then opened the door, letting the two boys enter before entering himself. It was dimly lit, but laughs and jokes could be heard from the many people in there.
Hagrid hurried the two boys through, but was stopped when the barkeep spoke up, “Ah, Hagrid! The usual, I presume?”
Said giant shook his head, chuckling, “No thanks, Tom. I’m on official Hogwarts business today.” He looked down and put a hand on each of the boys’ shoulders, “Just helping young Jack and Harry here buy their school supplies.”
“Bless my soul, it’s the Potters!” The barkeep stated, and within a second the whole tavern was as quiet as a mouse, no one daring to make a sound as they looked on in awe at the sight of Harry and Jack.
A man walked up and shook Harry’s hand, whilst Jack smiled, “Welcome back, Mr. Potter, welcome back!” Jack chuckled, rolling his eyes at the man’s antics.
He stopped, however, smiling when a lady came up to him and shook his hand, “Doris Crockford, Mr. Potter. I can’t believe I’m meeting you at last!” Jack nodded, a small awkward smile appearing on his face as he put his hand in the pocket of his pants. He never liked shaking hands with people he didn’t know personally.

As they continued through, a man in robes with a turban on his head stepped forward with a smile. Jack took a step back from the strange man, but Harry took a step forward with Hagrid. The man spoke with a stutter, “Harry a-and Jack P-Potter. C-can’t tell you how pleased I am to meet you.”
Hagrid smiled, “Hello, Professor! I didn’t see you there!” He looked down at Harry and Jack, “Harry, Jack, this is Professor Quirrell. He’ll be your Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts.”
“Oh, nice to meet you!” Harry stated, putting out his hand.
Quirrell refused to shake it, though, instead ignoring Harry’s greeting, “F-fearfully fascinating subject. N-Not that you two will need it, e-eh, Potters?” Jack rolled his eyes at Quirrell’s little jest.
Hagrid cleared his throat, “Yes, well, must be going now. Lots to buy. Heh.” He then pushed the two boys past Quirrell, Harry muttering goodbye as he passed. Hagrid led them into a back room winery in front of a brick wall, opening the door with a chuckle, “See, boys, you’re famous!”
“But why are we famous, Hagrid? All those people back there, how is it they know who I am?” Harry asked curiously, hoping to find the answer from Hagrid.
“Yeah, I don’t get it. How could they know of us?” Jack asked, concurring with Harry on the subject.
Hagrid shrugged whilst walking over to the brick wall, “I’m not exactly sure I’m the right person to tell you that, boys.” He then tapped the brick wall with his umbrella in a clockwise pattern. Soon after, Jack and Harry could only watch in awe at the sight of the bricks reorganizing themselves as to make an archway to yet another bustling marketplace, but magic was commonplace there. “Welcome, Jack and Harry, to Diagon Alley.” With wide grins on their faces, the two boys stepped into the street and walked with Hagrid to see the purchasable items.
Jack’s Point of View
It’s as though a whole new world opened up to me! No longer did I have to spend most of my life with Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia, ha! It was absolutely exhilarating! All I had to do now was buy some school supplies for Hogwarts and I’d be set! There were brooms, quills, ink, and a reasonable pet! But… how were we to buy all of this? “Hagrid?” I asked, catching the giant’s attention, “How will we afford all of these items?”
Hagrid looked ahead and pointed at a building with stone pillars holding up the different story balconies, “Well, there’s your money, boys. Gringotts, the Wizard Bank. T’aint no place safer, ‘cept perhaps Hogwarts.”
And so we, meaning me, Hagrid, and Harry, walked over, saw freaky creatures called Goblins, and stopped at our vault, which is like a bank safe, only old-fashioned. It had tons of gold coins in it, meaning that me and Harry were set for life!
Although we did make another stop while we were down there; Hagrid needed to pick something up, a very small wrapped object to specific, which was quite odd. Earlier he told the goblin at the front desk that it was an important package for Dumbledore, so I didn’t utter a word about it.
Afterwards we bought everything we needed, and only had the wands and pets to get. “We still need our wands, Hagrid.” Harry stated, looking around for a store that sold such things.
“A wand?” Hagrid asked rhetorically, “Well, you’ll want Ollivanders! No place better. Run along there, but wait. I just got one more thing I got to do. Won’t be long!” We both nodded, running off into the store. Once we got in, it was eerily silent, but we ignored it as we set our stuff down on a counter near one of the windows.
Turning around, I saw that Harry had already made his way over to the counter. “Hello?” No response. I chuckled, “No one’s going to hear you if you’re that quiet.” Harry turned around, frowning, “Shut up!” He turned back around, asking louder than before, “Hello?”
I heard a thunk come from the hallway to the right, and soon a man appeared on a ladder and looked at the two of us. He smiled, “I wondered when I’d be seeing you two, Potters.” He hopped off and searched for something, “It seems only yesterday that both of your parents were in here buying their first wands.” A smirk made its way across his face, “Ah, here we are!” He gently pulled out two rectangular boxes and set them down on the front desk. He then opened both and handed one to either of us, a small smile on his face.
Harry and I looked at each other for a second, before cautiously reaching out and grabbing the wands. We then looked at the man with blank faces, and he rolled his eyes, “Well, give it a wave!” Harry did so, but that only results with all the shelves crashing down. He nervously put his back on the table. I chuckled and gave mine a wave, but that resulted in several cups turning into water from the back room. “Apparently not.” The man stated, pursing his lips. He then grabbed two more, but that only had similar results: destruction of more than one thing.
Finally, he grabbed one for Harry, and handed it to him. When the sheer amount of power emanating from Harry was felt, I was stunned. “Curious, very curious…” The man stated, looking at Harry with a look of worry.
“Sorry, but what’s curious?” Harry asked, looking at the man.
“I remember every wand I’ve ever sold, Mr. Potter. It just so happens that the phoenix, whose tail feather resides in you wand gave one other feather, just one.” He folded his hands, “It is curious that you should be destined for this wand, when its brother gave you that scar.” He pointed to the lightning bolt scar on Harry’s head.
“And…who owned that wand?” Harry asked nervously.
“Oh, we do not speak his name. The wand chooses the wizard, Mr. Potter. It’s not always clear why, but I think it is clear that we can expect a great many things from you. After all, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named did great thing…terrible, yes, but great.” He looked over to me, and smiled, “Ah, and for you, a wand made of Acacia wood with a unicorn tail hair core.”
He handed me the wand, and I felt the same power come to me as once with Harry. Smiling, I nodded and looked to Harry, lightly twirling my wand in the air. Before I could say anything though, we heard a tapping on the window, “Jack! Harry! Happy birthday!” Turning to the window, we both saw Hagrid standing there with a caged white owl in one hand and a caged black cat in the other. I smiled widely at the sight!
I turned to Harry, “I call the cat~!” Harry simply rolled his eyes.
A Tavern…
Hagrid, Harry and I all sat at a long table next to each other, eating soup that Hagrid had ordered for us. It quiet, even for Harry’s standards, so Hagrid decided to pipe up, “You all right, Harry? You seem rather quiet.”
“He killed my parents, didn’t he?” Harry replied, to which I paused, slowly looking over to Harry with a cautious look. “The one who gave me this?” He pointed to his scar, and Hagrid simply looked away. “You know, Hagrid, I know you do.” And then Hagrid went on to say how not all wizards and witches were good and how that this “We-Do-Not-Speak-His-Name” fellow was named Voldemort, the man who killed our parents, damn near killed us too if it hadn’t been for something within Harry. Apparently, most people thought that he died that night, but Hagrid disagreed: he said that he’s out there, too tired to go on, and that’s why we’re famous, mostly Harry; he’s the boy who lived and so am I!
We were both surprised, I shrugged it off though; I doubt he’s still alive, since he had been forced into exile several years ago. Harry, from what I could see, was still thinking over it, causing me to worry.
Train Station
“And he’s gone…” I stated, looking around for Hagrid. Harry was asking a question, but Hagrid just disappeared out of thin air while we weren’t looking. “You know that is the last time I take my eye off that man.”
Harry scoffed, “Tell me about it.” He looked around, before looking back at the ticket, “So… nine and three-quarters? Does that even exist?”
I shrugged, “If it’s on an official ticket, then it’s got to be real, right?” Harry nodded, and so we both pushed our carts full of our belongings. Hopefully we found it before our train left, otherwise we’d be done for.
Once we reached the platforms we began to get a bit confused; we saw platforms nine and ten, but not nine and three-quarters. We asked the train master where we might find it, but he simply blew it off as a joke. “Harry, how’re we going to get to Hogwarts now?”
Harry, being the genius he was, said, “I don’t know.” But then, we overheard a family pushing carts just like ours speak of muggles, the non-magic folk. Harry nodded towards them, “I’m sure they know where to go.” I rolled my eyes, and followed Harry as we pushed our carts along the platforms.
As I rounded the corner with Harry, I saw one of the red-haired teenagers run towards the wall, but instead of crashing into it, he ran right through it, much to my disbelief. Then another named Fred, then George! We had to figure out how to do that, and Harry seemed to have read our minds. He walked up to the lady, “Excuse me!” She looked over to him with a small smile, “C-could you tell me how to…”
“How to get on the platform? Yes, not to worry, dear. It’s Ron’s first time to Hogwarts as well!” She gestured to another red-haired child, to which I waved and he simply smiled back. “Now, all you’ve got to do is walk straight at the wall between platforms nine and ten. Best to do it at a bit of a run if you’re nervous.” Harry nodded and walked past the lady, getting ready to run.
“Good luck.” The little girl holding the lady’s hand said.
Harry ran at the wall, and soon vanished through just as the others did. I smiled, “Wow.” Without making introductions, I ran past them and towards the wall, and just as Harry did I went straight through, all the way out the other side. On the other side, there was a train labeled the “Hogwarts Express”: cheesy name, if you asked me.
I didn’t pay it no mind though, as one of the porters came over and looked at me with a smile, “Let me take your things; they’ll arrive at your quarters in Hogwarts once you’re sorted.” I gave him my thanks as he pushed my cart along, and I hopped on the train for Hogwarts.

This book has 1 comment.

on Apr. 9 2018 at 9:42 am
TheMajorLeagueStoryWriter, Huntington, Indiana

"You have my Sword." Aragorn- the fellowship of the ring

hope you can make more of these chapters. they must take a long time, but i think they're awesome!