survival

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15 Next »

chapter two

we woke up and we hung out for a while then took rebeca home at noon.
but when we got home something was wrong no one was outside like they where hiding or something. it was weird about an hour later my mom said go get in the car so i did i asked my mom why she said i'll explain later and she did but we went to the store and everyone was there it was chaos
my mom handed me a cart and she said go get every can of food i see so i did but i had no idea about what was going on but i did as i was told i grabbed canned water beef soup vegetables beans but i couldn't resist the candy so i got a bag of kit kats then i went to the dairy then the bread and meat and dry food and animal food so we could feed our dogs but i saw no need for that much and we stole it mean stole it my mom always says never steal but we stole! so we got home and she told my older brother to board up the doors so i said mom what is going on she said there was a disease outbreak and i said what does that mean she said walkers i said this is not happening she said it is and we will survive so put all this food in the pantry and clean the shed that's where we will have wood i got five wood stoves for the winter one in your room the kitchen and my room and your brothers room. she said now help me unload the food and then take what won't fit in the basement  so i did but i was scared really really scared

This book has 6 comments. Post your own now!

KirbyKip251 said...
This was great!

mickeckslove said...
May 23, 2016 at 11:02 am
great job zoe

darksidewrieter said...
May 23, 2016 at 11:01 am
your amazing the book roks

Mikeckandjules said...
@spaghettihead your book was AWEOME

spaghettihead replied...
May 23, 2016 at 10:59 am
aww thanks so so much your comment made me so so happy!

spaghettihead said...
May 18, 2016 at 11:26 am
please comment to give any feed back