Home > Novel (Fiction) > Fan Fiction > Alien Desolation

Alien Desolation

Alex M.
Alien Desolation
Summary: The O.S.S Gutenberg...The third orbital station ever built has succumbed to a dark, dangerous beast...The Xenomorph... The Ultimate, Most ruthless predator...Will anyone survive?

This book has 12 comments. Post your own now!

TaylorWintryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
(Sorry about this mess)

Alien Desolation Cmmt: I told you I would get to it! (: I write my comments live btw so it may be kind of long. I apologize in advance. Ch 1 - Already love the chapter title. Pretty cool. If you're talking about how refined the ship is, I wouldn't use the word "scraps." That's kind of a nitpicky diction thing, but it makes a difference. Be careful with your grammar and punctuation inside dialogue. I know it might be something you might not want to focus on, but it's still necessary. Don't worry ... (more »)

TaylorWintryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
This comment isn't posting all the way... I meant to have like a whole other section. I'll try later.

Opticalillusion replied...
Thanks for getting to it, First I would like to say that weyland and webber are two different people. Second thanks for pointing out the errors. (Truly hard to find people who do so.) In the second chapter I only made doctor ross who is honestly just a doctor not a scientist and the engineer have small talk to show their reltionship.

Alright. I promise it was excellent. I just get nitpicky when I see a lot of potential in something.(:

teenink.com/forums?act=post&topic_id=17&thread_id=80027&rand=0.6116951263975352#reply1897733 I'll put the rest of my cmmt on this forum.

Opticalillusion said...
May 15, 2014 at 11:04 am
Teen onk= *Teen Ink* Spelling error. 

Divine_Lightning_Wolf said...
nice work 

HayatC. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I thought this was very creative and exciting as well, nice job!

Opticalillusion said...
May 13, 2014 at 8:27 am
The last sentance of the first chapter is supposed to end like -Webber spoke with a happier tone. - Teen onk screwed it up in the editing process. Thank you for reading.

Itsme24 replied...
May 15, 2014 at 11:37 am
Brilliant!

beautyinsideout replied...
May 16, 2014 at 11:41 am
good book its more than brilliant its fabulous