2 Hafte | Teen Ink

2 Hafte

February 3, 2014
By Hadirection, tehe, New York
More by this author
Hadirection, Tehe, New York
0 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
Remind yourself that its okay not to be perfect.


Author's note: One Direction!

Nikhat P.O.V
The living room was hushed… no one spoke … the birds weren't even making any noise. It hasn't been this way since two years ago when our family was mourning over my older brothers death. That day was terrifying but it wasn't as terrifying as it was going to be today.
“Abu jaan, Ami jaan I can't get married yet I'm not 19 yet and i'm in the middle of college.” I said in a soft voice and in a pleading manner.
“Zaharah your not going to get married right now you're going to get married when the suitor turns 21.” My mother said convincingly.
“Yes, Zaharah your mother is right about that but you have to get married one day or another so why not this year.” My Father said trying to keep a hold of his anger.
I stared at the dark brown carpet that was beneath our feet. I didn't say a word not a peep. I got up slowly.... tensing up on what my parents would do when I left the room. I finally got up in fear but I just started walking towards the stairs fiddling with my fingers until I found a step upon my trail. I went all the way up past the steps and was not called behind my back. By the time I stepped in to my room and sat on my bed I didn't hear any noises throughout the house.
"NIKHAT!" My father yelled in furious anger as to the action of me walking out of the living room. I can hear my mothers voice trying to console my fathers anger cause he might get ill from his blood pressure rising. Oh no he might get ill!
I ran downstairs thinking of what can happen. My younger brother and sister ran out of there rooms following me as they heard our mothers terrified shriek. There was blood on the floor. I traced the trail of blood to see it was from my father's head.
I gripped on to Usman and Afsana's hands. We slowly ran to our mother, noticing the two men who were armed with pistols and were in fully black clothing. The door was broken down on to the floor.
My mother, siblings and I were all huddled together on to the floor next to my father. One of the tall huge men started walking towards us. We were trembling in fear.
"St-stay-y away from u-us!" I managed to stutter out as the grip of me holding my sibling grew harder by each step the man took. I think I heard a "Ow!" from imraan and as soon as I did I started looking around him frantically and noticed that the big man had his huge foot on Usman's fingers. I saw tears rushing down everyones face
I wiped the tears I have shed on my face and stood up trembling at the thought of what the aftermath would be when I would attempt to push the man so I went for it. I pushed him as hard as I can and then Fatmah put her leg behind his leg and *boom* he fell over on to the glass table and broke it into little shards of glass. I grabbed the telephone that was behind me and dialled 999.
"HELLO HELLO I NEED AN AMBULANCE TWO MEN HAVE JUST BROKEN IN TO MY HOUSE!" I screamed into the phone in extreme terror if there was anyone on the other end.
"Miss please calm down everything will be alright, we will send an ambulance but we need your address." I relaxed a bit at the voice on the other line and started telling her my address.
"412- 76 liv--" as I was being held back by my mouth I struggle to get the hand off of my mouth so I can give the rest of the address to the lady on the line. I was hopeless the man took the telephone from my hand and cut the line.
My father was losing too much blood so I thought if I bite this guys hand he will take it of my mouth so I did.
"Holy crap!" He shouted in fierce pain. He removed his hand from my mouth started shaking it in mid air. My head turns towards the door there were 2 paramedics rushing in through the broken down door with a gurney and many policemen and women running in the house with pistols ready to fire. I look at the area where the cops are. Aiming their guns at. It was at Imraan and the man that had Imraan in a headlock with a gun pointed at his head.
I didn't know what to do to save him so I ran to go near him but I suddenly stopped right after I heard the man yell "Don't get near me or ill fire!" Imraan looked frightened at what the man can do to him.
A police man was behind the man and he had a gun on his head and the policeman said "Lower your pistol on to the ground and let go of the boy." The big man put the pistol on the floor hesitantly and while he was doing that Imraan and Fatmah ran to me and stood behind me.
"PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK!" The policeman behind the man in front of me said and the one the policeman that magically appeared behind the goon behind me. Both of the policemen cuffed them up and were literally pushing them out of the door. There was a police woman standing next to me she was motioning me and my siblings to go outside of the house along with my mother.
When we all got outside I saw two guys who had their backs facing us and they were speaking to the cops. I wonder who they are.... I turned to the police woman and asked her "How did you guys find us when I didn't even finish saying the address?" I was very confused but then again they must have tracked our home telephone down but I didn't talk long enough to be 3 minutes so they couldn't have tracked us down.
The police woman smiles and said "Actually we had two young men call us right after you did and they said they saw a broken down door and they also said they heard screaming and glass breaking from a house they were passing by and they gave us the address to come to the house to check on things." The policewoman said very explanatorily looking at me and then nodding her head to the two guys that were still speaking with the policemen.
My mother wanted to go to the hospital with my father, we don’t know how he is right now so pretty much everyone was panicking.
"Can we go see my father?" I asked the police woman that was beside us.
"Yes but only three people one of you have to stay back." She said with a sorry look. I decided I was going to stay back and let Usman and Afsana to go with our mother.
They were all getting into the black police car to leave for the hospital. Afsana was the last so I whispered "Take care of Ami, Usman and yourself. Okay?" She just nodded her head and gave me a quick hug leaving a tear on my shoulder. I wiped her tears away from her face and said "Everythings going to be okay... so no more crying okay." She went inside the car and the car drove away leaving me alone. I did not understand what to do...

Chapter 2:
Nikhats POV
I felt a hand on my shoulder I tensed up a bit as I heard the breathing of the person behind me was a male. I turned around and found two guys who looked around there 20s one of them had blond highlights in his hair and the other one had a quiff he had brown hair.
"Were sorry about your father and the incident that just took place...." said the blonde one. He had a sorrowful face on.
"But don't worry we have taken care of everything and the door will be replaced in 15 minutes." said the one with the brown quiff.
"Thank you so much I owe you both a lot! I mean you just saved me and my family from great terror even though you don't know us." I said with my whole heart because I will always be indebted by the rescue these two have done to my family.
"No no love it was our duty to help our neighbors so we can keep our neighborhood safe." said the blonde one.
"Yeah Nialls right.. Yeah I just moved in like two days ago but I would want someone to help us when we are in trouble so why would we not help you guys." the one with the quiff said very wisely. I was surprised at the the thought that people like him still exist in this world.
The wind came rushing by. I was shivering so I pulled my sleeve on to my hand.
“Why dont we go inside?” I listened and walked towards the broken down door that is being guarded by the police.
I walked up to the door and I was getting ready to go in until a police man stops me by saying “Are you going in to stay?” I responded with a confused look and said “Why wouldn't I?” that kind of came out a bit harsh but I didnt mean it that way.
The police man looked taken aback and said “Oh no I asked because it isn't safe to so I would have informed you to pack clothing for about 2 weeks.” Wait what 2 weeks what in the name of davy jones locker!
“I understand why I shouldn't stay in the house for the night but why 2 weeks I mean what are you guys going to do in those 2 weeks?” I said in mass confusion and a little bit of anger.
“Ma’am please calm down. This is an investigation site and we need to get the door repaired which will obviously take 2 weeks.” I processed everything that the inspector said and just gave in and said nothing back to him . I walked upstairs and grabbed everything I need for 2 weeks in a duffle bag that was under my bed.
I walk out of the door thinking of where to go at 11pm at night. I look around and start walking to the left and see if I can find a motel or hotel.
“Hey, Hey where you goin?” I heard someone yell behind me to grab my attention. I turn around and see running blonde dude who was being chased after by the other that guy I saw with him. I stood right there…. why are they calling me back?
“How come you left don't you want to go to our home?” the irish fellow said.
“No, no its not that… its that you have done so much already and I dont want to trouble you two anymore.” I said with a shamed face. The boys face was priceless he had his jaw open. I took my hand and put it under his chin and closed it for him and said while shaking my “Bad manners.” he said “Sorry.” in a very pouty face which made both of us give a chuckle.
“Whats going on here mate?” the guy that was chasing the irish one asked.
“Oh I was just getting her back to our place.. what do you think?” responded the irish one.
“Well thats fantastic!” said the one with a quiff.
“Great! Let me take that from you love.” said the irish one as he took the duffle bag from my had. I felt a warm feeling when our hands brushed against each others.. but it was a friendly one.
“Oh okay.. thank you so much for helping me. Oh and my names Nikhat Davi.” I said in light whisper.
“Cool and my names Niall Horan and hes Liam Payne.” Niall said as we suddenly stopped in front of a house which I guess is theirs.
"Oh um okay.. So this is where you guys live?" I asked.
"Yup home sweet home!" Liam said opening the door with his keys. As Liam walks in 3 guys stumbled in front of him yelling "Did you get the food!" he shakes his head no and instead says “I didn't get the food but I bought a special guest over.” he shifted over to his left revealing me to be behind him.
“Hi, im Nikhat.” I said giving a glimpse at the three boys and the living room that we were standing in. The furniture seemed very new and the house gave me a warm feeling that caused me to smile. I glance back at the boys and all of them give me a smile.
“Hello love, im Harry” said the curly haired boy who had the most mesmerizing green eyes. I extend my arm for a handshake to Harry but he pulled me in for a hug and whispered “Sorry love, I don't do handshakes.” I had a smile plastered on my face after I pulled away from the hug.
“I’m Louis and Harold here is mine, so hes off limits missy!” said the a guy who is a bit shorter than Harry shimmering blue eyes as he was approaching me with a hug “He's all yours!” I exclaimed as I closed the gap between us with a hug. When we broke the apart I heard Harry's very deep whisper saying “Boobear why are you scaring her?” I gave a soft giggle as I heard his little side comment.
“Hey.. Zayn Malik.” he gave me glimpse as he said his name and stuck his hand out for a handshake.
“Nice to meet you.” I shook his hand and gave him a smile. He seemed shy and his hazel eyes were unable to tell me anything about him. It was as if his eyes had a barrier that someone had to break.
“Hey Liam i'm hungry!” Niall said behind me which caused me to flinch a little.
“Hey Liam would it be okay if I make you guys a late dinner since you couldn't get your food because of my problem?” I said hoping there would be grocery in the kitchen.
“Yeah that would be fine but you don't need to, we can order take out for tonight.”
“No no I want to make your midnight meal just give me 10 minutes and it will be on the table.”
“Okay, but would you like some help?”
“Oh no its okay you have helped me enough I think!” and with that Liam showed me the way to the kitchen and showed me where he kept all the grocery. In no time Liam left to go upstairs and the others did too.
I decided to make baked fish and chips since they were the fasted foods to make. I made 2 extra servings incase any of them wanted more. I placed the plates on the kitchen counter so they can grab their food and sit on the couch if they wanted. I walked up the stairs and knocked on each of the 5 doors that had posters or stickers on them. I told all 5 of them to come get food and Niall was the first to run all the way downstairs.
“Im sorry I kept you waiting Niall.” I said in a very quiet yet hearable tone.
“Oh no its okay, I’m always hungry so its no big deal and we were going to get fish and chips from outside but we sort of didn't know how to work the oven.” Niall said while chewing on a chip. I just smiled back at Niall instead of responding back to him.
No one spoke as we ate it was either you were on your phone or you were watching spongebob on the television which I was doing throughout the whole time. By now all of us were done eating and so I got up and picked up all of their dishes and put them in the sink slowly starting to wash them.
“Thank you Nikhat!” all 5 of them said in a unison.
“Your welcome guys.” I said while I was drying off my hands on a piece of napkin. I walked towards the living room and dropped myself on the couch next to Louis who is right now cuddling with Harry and intently watching the spongebob episode on the telly. The other boys crashed upstairs in their bedrooms. I felt myself falling asleep so I got up and went up the stairs as I walked past Liams door I heard him call my name so I went back and knocked on his door.
“Oh uh Nikhat I kept your stuff in the guest room… the one in front of Zayns door.” Liam said after looking up from his phone.
“Okay Liam goodnight.” I said as I was ready to close the door.
“Goodnight love.” I returned a smile and left for my room. Zayn had his door closed shut but I could hear him singing… he was good at it. I walked into my room and just fell on to my bed. As I put my head onto my pillow I slept away listening to Zayn sing.

The author's comments:
Hope you like it!!

Aaliyahs POV
I woke up to the sunlight that was beaming through the shades darting right at my eyes. I felt groggy but I got up got my new pair of clothes today and hit the shower. When I was done with my shower I went downstairs and saw that all the boys were asleep. The television was still turned on and Harry and Louis both were on the couch sleeping like little babies. I had my awe moment and thought of making the boys breakfast and this time won't be something like fish and chips it should be better since they are letting me stay over at there place.
I tiptoed my whole way to the refrigerator to see what I can make. I saw that there was two different kinds of bacon and sausage both had turkey and pork. I guess since Zayn couldn't eat pork that's why they have turkey in both of them. I took all four packets out of the refrigerator and as soon as I see Harry casually standing against the wall.
“Jesus Harry you were nearly about to give me a heart attack!” I said whisper screamed.
“Good Morning love!” he said in his morning voice. Harry talks so slowly but it suits him
“Why are you up so early?”
“Eh I don't know but can I help you making breakfast?”
“You cook?” I asked in a high pitched voice. He nodded extremely fast and I turned around to resume to what I was doing. I went to the cabinet and grabbed 2 pans and placed them on the stove and right after the pans heated I sprayed non-stick oil on both of the pans. I placed the sausages and bacon strips on the pans but I put the turkey ones in one and the pork in the other.
“Hey Har--” I stopped at the middle of his name at the apron Harry was wearing it was white but right at the middle it said KISS THE COOK in big bold letters. He gave me a smirk, I just stared at the apron and said “You gotta be kidding me!” he even pulled out a chefs hat and put it on. He laughed at my expression that was on my face.
“I told you I cook!” I just laughed at his comment and walked back over at the pan and flipped the sausages and bacon strips they were almost ready and while that I decided to mix the eggs for the omelette that was going to be made with tomato and mushrooms.
“Hey chef why don't you make the batter for the pancakes, oh and why don't you make some toast while you're at it!” I said referring Harry as the Chef. I giggled as I told him what to do.
“I do not take orders, I give orders!” Harry said in a very stern tone as he walked all the way up to the point where I turned around and all I saw was the white apron Harry was wearing. I look up to see dark green glistening eyes staring down at my dull hazel ones.
“But for chef Aly it will be an honour to take orders.” Harry said not breaking eye contact with me even once.
“The food.. is ready.” I said back in the same way he did. Harry backs away and goes into the cabinet on top of my head to the right side. He pulls out a bowl for the batter and a whisker machine. I take the flour that was to my left on the counter and pass it to Harry as soon as he put the other things down on the counter. I cleared the pans after putting the food on to the plates.
Harrys POV
I can see Aly's hand moving ever so gracefully as she whisked the egg whites for the omelete. I finished making the batter and putting them in to the black pancake maker. The toast was also ready I made two for each person so basicly 12 pieces of toast were on the plate. My eyes kept diverting to Aly and what she was doing. She was taking the small six omelets of the pan and putting them aside on each six plates that were laid out for us six. it was now 8:30am and all the boys have woken up and have gotten freshened up. They were all coming down the stairs but Louis was still on the couch since last night. I bet he's gonna be pissed when he wakes up.
“Ouch!” I heard really high pitched scream coming from Aly. I ran to her and saw that she burned her hand by the pan that was still hot. I grabbed the First-Aid kit that was in the counter and opened up and scrambled through it looking for the ointment when I found it I ran to her stuck her hand under cold water. I saw her shiver as the cold water hit her suddenly.
“Its gonna be okay its only a minor burn.” I said trying to calm her down. I only got a few whimpers than a response. I grabbed a napkin and dabbed in on the damped skin from the water and then put the ointment on it. I blow on it thinking it might be stinging her right now and then I just wrapped the wound in a bandage.
“Thanks Harry.” she said stuttering a bit. I guess it hurt her a lot because her eyes were bloodshot red but it soon faded away as we walked to the dining table.
“Hey Harry I can walk you know?” I was holding her by the waist and her left hand.
“Oh oops sorry love.” I snaked my hand away from her waist and took my hand away from her hand.
“Hey im gonna go get the plates.” she nodded as she sat down at the dining table I walked back toward the kitchen and took the plates on the food trolley. The trolley was a silver color and it was very convenient. I got the juice from the refrigerator and took 6 cups for juice. I started rolling the trolley towards the dining table. Lou wasn't on the couch so I guess he woke up and went upstairs. By the time it was 9:00 am the table was set and all the boys were downstairs. Aly and me started eating as all the boys came downstairs for breakfast.
“Good Morning Guys!” Aly and me said in a unison.
“Good Morning.” mumbled the others.
“Ooo sausages!” Niall said as he was staring at the sausages. In no time everyone started eating. It was quiet until Liam stares at Aly’s hand and asks “Aaliyah what happened to your hand?” Aaliyah was going to reply but she got cut off by Liams phone ringing.
“Its Management.” Liam says sternly and looking at me and the rest of the boys.
“Hello. Yes, uh huh. Okay we’ll be there. Bye.” Liam says while he was on the phone.
“They want us to be at the studio in front of the hospital which is 15 minute drive from here so we need to be out before 10:15.” Ugh management never gives us a break! We need to be at the studio by 10:30 so we have a good 20 minutes to get out of the house.
Aaliyahs POV
The hospital! I should go meet my father. Liam told me last night that Usman, my mother, and Afsaana are staying at a hotel for the 2 week span of not being allowed entering our own house.
"Hey uh Liam can I go with you guys and you can drop me off at the hospital?" I asked hoping it to be a yes and not a no because of my hand.
"Yeah we’ll drop you off but you're first going to tell me what happened to your hand." Liam sounded like my father. He is being so caring even though he knows me for less than 24 hours.
“Well you see.. the frying pan was still hot and I was turning around with my right side, and then my hand touched the rim and side of the pan.” I felt myself turning beet red as I told him how I got my hand burnt in such a stupid way.
“Alright, but is your hand okay right now?” I nodded my head in response saying anything. I put my last bite of food in my mouth and got up to put the plate on the food trolley but as soon as I got up Harry stopped me by taking a hold of my plate on the other side and said “I'll take that for you love.”
“You have got to be kidding me. Harry it's just a little burn!” he raises an eyebrow and says “Yeah and that is totally why you shed so many tears.” It actually is a small burn i'm just a weakling who can't bear any pain.
“Harry!” I said in a little whiney voice tugging at the plate that is in my right hand. Harry takes his left hand and picks my hand off the plate and walks away with the plate to the trolley.
“I'm gonna be upstairs.” I said before leaving to go to my room. I walked up the stairs and in to my room. I sat down on my bed and decided to call Afsana to find out how their doing.
“Hello.” I spoke into the phone.
“Didi!” It was Afsana she sounded very anxious when she said sister in urdu.
“Yeah, its me. How are you guys doing over there, how is Baba doing, Which hotel are you guys in?” I said as I bombarded her with questions.
“Well today morning Baba got out of being unconscious and now he is resting. Me, Bhai and Ami are doing fine we are staying at the hotel two blocks away from the hospital. Where are you?” Ya Allah thanks so much for regaining my fathers consciousness! I should go to the hotel instead of the hospital since there still in the hotel.
“Oh actually i'm like 5 streets away from our house, remember the two guys that were talking to the police i'm staying over at there place.” Afsana gave out a relieved sigh after she heard where I was staying. I guess it was because since the time they left for the hospital last night they haven’t heard from me.
“Allah ka lakh lakh shukar (Thanks to god) the two guys that helped us turned out to be nice and sensible.”
“Afsana you're sounding like me right now! Im the one who says sensible!” I heard Afsanas laugh ring through the phone. I smiled to myself as I thought she had a grin plastered on her on her face.
“Oh im sorry didi I forgot it was your word!” she said giggling the words out of her mouth.
“Haha its okay. Im going to come by the hotel to meet you guys so tell Ami not to worry okay?”
“Sure thing see you later! Bye!”
“Bye.” and with that I hung up my phone and grabbed a jacket and walked out of my bedroom and into the living where the boys were ready and waiting for me.
**In the car**
I was sitting in the middle of Zayn and Louis. Lou was on my left side while Zayn was on my right side. It has been 5 minutes since we got into the car and it has been oddly quiet.
“Hey Louis arent you driving?” I whispered to Louis so the Driver doesn't hear us.
“We have a driver to drive us around.” he said in a ‘duh’ tone.
“Where do you get that much money from?”
“Oh from our jobs.”
“Oh…” I didn't ask about what do the boys and him do because I felt he didn't want to tell me so I tried not to be a bother. I sat back in my seat and I saw us pass by the hotel my mother and siblings were staying in so I immediately said “Wait wait stop here!” I say before were not to far from the hotel.
“Why’d you tell him to stop?”Zayn said as he took off his earbuds. He seemed very annoyed. I have been noticing him like this since yesterday but then again I don't know how he really acts.
“My mum and siblings are in that hotel. They didn't go to the hospital yet.” I said pointing at the hotel out the window. He gave me a nod and opened the car door he got out. I scoot over and got out of the car.
“Bye.” I whisper to Zayn.
“Oh yeah.. bye.” I smiled and walked on over in front of the hotel. I went inside the lobby it was okay but not the greatest.The theme of the hotel was white and a shiny dark grey it was pretty. I walked over to the receptionist desk.
“Welcome to Cherish Hotel." the woman at the desk smiled.
“Um I came to visit Sameera Davi.” I said and smiled back at her.
“Oh yes she is in room 301.”
“Okay thank you.” she nodded her head in response. I walked toward the lift and press the button on the left side. The lift arrived and the doors were opening and I found Usman in the lift. He walked out of the lift.
“Didi!” he said as he was approaching me with his most famous bear hugs. He may be younger than me but he huge is the height that my older brother was. Oh how I miss Atif.. he shouldn't have left us. This whole mess i'm in wouldn't have happened if he was here. He would have been the one to decide when I get married or not and he would have asked me when I would have wanted to get married. But no god had to take my brother away from me. Its not fair how life works.
I let go of the hug and look up. Usman looked worried his eyes were full of tension and he had his eyebrows slightly up.
“What happened?” I asked questioning the look on his face.
“Well remember the whole marriage thing…” He said scratching the back of his neck. I nodded in response for him to continue talking.
“Abu and Ami jaan are going to talk to you about it after we get to the hospital. They told me not to tell you.. but I thought you should know so you can think through on what to say.”
“Awe thanks little bro!” I said as I went on my tiptoes and ruffle his hair.
“Hey hey I just got it done!” he said as he started to fix it back. I laughed at the expression on his face.
“Okay enough of this silly business. Lets go get Ami and Afsana to meet Abu.”
“Okay!” We both waited for the elevator and we find Ami and Afsana in there.
“Salaam walaikum Ami.” I said as I approach her for a hug.
“Walaikum as salaam.” she said before she came in for the hug
“How are you my dear Aaliyah?” my mother said right after she pulled away from the hug.
“Im okay but how are you Ami?”
“I'm fit and fine! But i'm worried about your father… all he wants is to see one of his daughters married.” She was all happy in the beginning when she was talking but then when she started talking about my father she softened up and I saw her eyes well up with water. Well you see my mother is a softy she can't handle anyone in sorrow of grief. And because of her being a softy she automatically broke when she heard the news about my brother 3 years ago. It took her a full year to start functioning the fact that Atif left us and that to forever.
I let out a sigh and say “Ami we will discuss this later why don't we got to meet Abu now.” I said showing the way with my hand. She started walking and all three of us followed her. I pushed my walking and started walking again when Afsan was at my side.
“Usman told you didnt he?” Afsana said raising an eyebrow at me. I nodded my head and gave out a sigh of defeat.
“Why now? I mean can't it be next year. I would say yes for next year and thats a 100% guarantee.” I said as I was talking to myself.
“Didi can I tell you something?”
“When did I say you can't?” I asked to tease her a bit.
“Well.. if you say no for this marriage there is a chance that mine and Usman's future is going to be dark.”
“But wh---”
“Didi please don't take me the wrong way i'm just trying to tell you so your decision can be easier.” she said while cutting me off.
“Thanks for telling me.” she gave me a nod and looked up straight ahead with her hands in her pocket and her hair moving as the rhythm of the wind.
We got to the hospital and everyone followed Usman all the way until we got to Abus room. Usman first walked in and whispered behind him that my father was sleeping. My mother followed and then Afsana leaving me to be the last to walk in. I kept my head facing the floor and them as soon as I looked up I found my father waking up. We all said Salaam as soon as he opened his eyes. He replied back with a weak smile. My father looked very weak and as the beeping of the machines hooked up on him it made him look very sick.
“Aaliyah come sit beside me beti.” My father says as his weak hand gesture shows me the stool next to his hospital bed. I nodded my head and walked over and sat down on the stool.
“How are you doing now?”
“Much better but we need to talk about you right now. Before its too late.”
“Okay what is it?”
“One second. Usman, Afsana can you two wait in the hall for a few minutes while me your Ami and Didi talk.” they both nodded their head in response and left the room. I turned my head back to my father.
“Okay Abu what did you want to talk about?”
“Your marriage. I have already talked to Yaser the grooms father and he wants us to meet his family and son to fix this alliance.” I nodded my head
“We will be going to there house to meet them on saturday. I only want your best beti.” I look behind and look at my mother she gives me a slight nod and then I look at my father and said “Okay im fine with it.” as soon as I said those words I regretted it but that feeling faded right after my fathers bright smile appeared on his face.
“Sameera why don't you order the things you need for Aaliyah for saturday from online.”
“Okay. Aaliyah would my choice be okay?” my mother asked as she turned her head towards me. I nodded my head and said “I think I should leave.” I said getting up from my seat.
“Khuda-Hafiz.” I said to both of my parents as I walked out of the room and faced Usman and Afsana.
“Is everything okay?” asked Afsana as her voice was shaky.
“Yeah its just that we have to go to the boys family on saturday.” Afsana approached me for a hug and a couple of seconds later Usman joined us saying “Don't forget me!” we all chuckled and ended it with a sigh.
“Its gonna be okay didi.” said Usman trying to boost up my confidence. I gave both of them a smile.
“Take care okay?” I said taking a step in front of me.
“Okay bye. Love you.” they said in a unison. Oh how I love it when there twin senses kick in.
“Love you guys too.” I walked all the way to the end of the hallway and pressed the lift button. When the lift arrived I looked to my left and waved a bye before I walked inside.
When I got outside I didn't know what to do. The only freedom I had is being snatched away from me and I can't do anything about it! I took out my phone from my phone and messaged Liam that I was gonna walk home. Well you see Liam made made me switch numbers with everyone except for Zayn. I had a strange feeling to approach him for his number so I just let it go. Liam messaged me back saying he would send me someone to pick me up but I refused and told him I need some time alone to think about stuff and surprisingly he agreed, I guess he had those tough times too.
I started walking, saturday was the day after tomorrow I thought. I wonder who the groom is, I dont even know his name. Ami said instead of ordering it online she would buy it today from the store and send it with Usman and Afsana tomorrow for me to try it on. I was relieved after Ami said Usman and Afsana were bringing it because if she were to find out that I am living with 5 guys under one roof for 2 weeks she would freak.
I stopped walking and went up to the familiar door and bent down and took a key out under the welcome mat. Liam told me it was there incase I needed it. I opened the door and right when i stepped in a large hand grabbed me in to the house and pushed me against the wall. It didn't hurt but I was surely startled.
I looked up to see a pair of piercing green eyes staring at me. He took his hand and pushed away the the strands of hair I had in front of my face behind my ear. I shivered at his touch.



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 5 comments.


on Apr. 24 2014 at 4:37 pm
monikitty12 PLATINUM, New York, New York
35 articles 0 photos 52 comments

Favorite Quote:
Don't cry because its over. Smile because it happened.

your welcome!!! :)

Hadirection said...
on Apr. 24 2014 at 12:33 am
Hadirection, Tehe, New York
0 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
Remind yourself that its okay not to be perfect.

Thanks for reading and I will soonn just stay tuned! :)

Hadirection said...
on Apr. 24 2014 at 12:32 am
Hadirection, Tehe, New York
0 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
Remind yourself that its okay not to be perfect.

Thank you sooo much and sooo cooolll!!

on Mar. 25 2014 at 6:59 pm
monikitty12 PLATINUM, New York, New York
35 articles 0 photos 52 comments

Favorite Quote:
Don't cry because its over. Smile because it happened.

You have to write more! Im a directioner, and you have to continue the story!!! Its great

on Mar. 7 2014 at 10:58 am
Tara_Bites SILVER, La Porte, Texas
8 articles 1 photo 36 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Never take advice from teenagers. Because they don't know what the h*** they're talking about!" -Me

I really liked it. Could you update please???