Kidnapped, One Direction tag along

Chapters:   1 2 Next »

Chapter 1

At the cliffs again, just me and my three best friends. Let me introduce myself, my name is Vanessa Lowes and I am 12 years old. My best guy friend is Daniel Earlstone and we have been friends for 5 years and are really close. Then there is my best friend Alexi Lane and my other friend Jordan Falls. We all basically know everything about each other and are the closest friends could get. I would die for any of them.

I grabbed Daniel and Alexi’s hands with me being in the middle and Jordan being on the outside. 1…2…3… JUMP! We all shouted and jumped off of the 50 foot cliffs into the water which was about 100 feet deep. When we all resurfaced we looked over and saw three men standing there. I looked toward Danny and a worried look crossed his face as I backed away from the shore and farther into the water. “Get out of the water now or Alexi and Jordan get shot in the head because of your own ignorance.” A blonde headed guy said and I looked to Danny and made my way out of the water right behind him.

When we reached the shore one of the men grabbed me and one grabbed Danny as Alexi and Jordan were being thrown into the back of a van. I went to scream when I felt cold metal touch my temple. “Scream and a bullet gets shot through that pretty little head of yours.” My kidnapper said and my mouth closed really quickly. I was picked up and thrown into the back of a truck landing on Danny and Jordan. I got up off of them quickly and scrambled into a corner. “Danny what are we going to do?” Alexi asked him as I sat in the corner rocking back and forth silently freaking out. I was supposed to be watching my three year old brother Peter today. What if something happened to him because I wasn’t there?

Jordan came over to me and sat down next to me. He pulled me into his chest as tears ran down my face. “Everything’s going to be alright, Danny and I won’t let anything happen to you or Alexi.” Jordan said as the others came over and sat next to us. Quickly I fell asleep knowing I was safe in their hands. When I woke up I saw that we were in a shack with one bed, a window and a door. That was it. I was placed on the bed while everyone else was lying on the floor sleeping.

I stood up and walked over to the door silently. I turned around to see if anyone woke up or to see if the kidnappers were nearby but they weren’t do I took my chance and ran. I got two steps and ran into a toned chest and looked up to see a guy who looked about 17. He had black hair and piercing blue eyes. He wore a black leather jacket with a black skin tight muscle shirt and black skinny jeans. I stepped back staring at him. “Danny… Jordan get up.” I said a little louder then my normal talking voice. The boys looked around and then saw the tall guy in front of me and rushed to my side pushing them slightly behind them. “Wake Alexi, Vanessa.” Jordan said quickly as the scary man started to walk farther in. “Alexi… ALEXI….WAKE THE HECK UP!” I screamed and Alexi jumped off the floor quickly.

Alexi and I flanked the guys as the scary man moved farther into the room. “Going somewhere, Vanessa?” the scary man smirked at me and I shook my head. “Correct answer.” He hissed and pushed the guys out of the way as he walked closer to me. Oh God this cant be good. “Are you trying to press my nerves?” he asked pushing me against a wall. That pushed me over the edge nobody touches me. I pushed him back a little and did a round house kick. My foot connected with his chest and he went flying back hitting a wall and falling to the ground in a hump. All four of us darted out of the shack, I was last in line running out. I was grabbed from behind and I let out a scream. My leg shot back between the person’s legs hoping to hit my goal and when he let out a moan of pain I knew I did. I ran with the others next to me. I looked behind me and saw the blonde from earlier who threw me into the truck collapsed on the ground. Now if I remember correctly there was a third kidnapper and I found out the hard way. I looked over and saw Jordan with a knife to his throat.
Chapters:   1 2 Next »

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!

Damon_And_Stefans_MommaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 11, 2013 at 10:39 am
omgomgomgomg!!!! haha this was GR-R-Reat! keep writing!!!

SteeleFire said...
Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:13 am
Really good, keep it up. Oh be sure you double read your writing I caught a few words (no more then three) that were misspelled, other than that really amazing writing :D love it!! Please write more.