Sad Emo Love Story

Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »

I'm Fine

Beautiful as the black rose, silent as the night, lips were as red as the blood in her veins. She was just different which made her marvelous, her skin made her angelic, and her eyes were made like a stormy ocean when she was mad. No soul, no goal, she was a dark angel and she stayed that way. Alexa was just another emo girl who was brutally bullied, because she was different. She dyed her hair black with blue streaks, she got snake bite piercings that went great with her tan face, and she wore red lipstick on her full lips. She is absolutely gorgeous, thought her best friend, Scar. Scar’s hair was dyed black with red streaks; cute lip piercing that went awesome with his handsome face, and nice sized lips. They had been best friends since they were five. Alexa and Scar met Ryan around the age of ten. She had fell in love with Ryan the instant they laid eyes on each other. Scar was in her room sitting on her bed waiting for her to return home. Alexa went to go meet Ryan in the park.
“Beep, beep,” said her phone. She rolls her eyes and thinks, Leave me the heck alone, Scar. Ryan’s golden eyes light up in the dark.
“Ryan?” Alexa whispers in the wind.
“What do you want, Alexa?” the irritation in his voice cut through her like glass.
“I-I wanted to tell you something.”
“Come on and spit it out!”
“I-I’m in love with you.”
“I don’t have time for this.” His golden hair ran away in the dark of night. What the heck is his problem? Alexa thought that instant. She walked home with her blue streaks glowing. She ran up the stairs, her loud footsteps rang in his ear. He got off the bed and stood two feet in front of it. Alexa ran right into his arms and he held her tightly, quietly.
“What happened, Alexa?” Scar asked with concern in his voice.
“It’s nothing, Scar.”
“It doesn’t seem like nothing,” She moved away from him and looked at the ground, “Alexa, you can tell me anything.”
“I’m fine, Scar,” her voice raised three octaves.
“Oh, I’m sorry,” his voice lowered. Scar left without another word to her.
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »