Home > Novel (Fiction) > Fan Fiction > The Girl's Games: the 71st Hunger Games

The Girl's Games: the 71st Hunger Games

milforce
The Girl's Games: the 71st Hunger Games
Summary: When Lumina is chosen to participate in the 71st Hunger Games, she makes a promise to return to District 5 and more importantly, to her best friend. But these Games are different. The outlying districts aren't just going to watch as the Careers win yet again. Five tributes from Districts 7,9,10, and 11 band together to take out the Careers. Determined as they are, they've got a problem; They don't have much in the way of a plan. But Lumina does.

This book has 6 comments. Post your own now!

MortalDreamer5This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sep. 9 at 2:56 pm
This is AMAZING!

AsIAm This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I really like this! The idea is great - it pulled me away from my flesh-and-ink book and kept me interested. I'm invested in the characters and dying to know how it ends. I also think you did a very good job of making the Panem world your own. This is very hard to do - kudos on that. And I'm sorry, but Ridgeback sounds really hot. Maybe that's just me, but it is impressive that you are able to make your characters real enough for people to fall in love with them.   That bein... (more »)

milforce replied...
Thank you so much for your feedback! It's wonderful!! I'll check out your novel this weekend. Also, Ridgeback is totally hot :) Just for the record

AsIAm This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thanks - I'm glad I could help. HAHA I'm glad it's not just me deluding myself ;) Tell me when you post more. Mine is really long so it more than makes up for this one, so if you want me to read another, or the rest of this one (if you wanted to send it over nanowrimo or something) I'd be happy too. And NO, this has nothing to do with wanting to know how this ends OR wanting to see Ridgeback. *lying through my keyboard*

milforce replied...
Sept. 21, 2012 at 7:01 am
Hahahaha, I'll post another chapter soon. Probably this weekend if you wouldn't mind reading it :)

Sept. 21, 2012 at 7:57 am
I'd love to. :)