Tell Me A Lie

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 Next »

We Should Get To Know Each Other A little Better

*Niall's P.O.V*
When she drops me off, I don't even know what to think. Why didn't just come out and say it? I really like her, but all she might ever be is a fake girlfriend. And that's just a maybe. I hope it's a yes instead of a maybe. I really like her. I mwan like really like her.
I walk through the door to my apartment. I'm really hungry, I'm craving Nando's. Well I'm always craving Nando's but I really want it right now more than ever. I really need to get my drivers license, I don'y like riding in cabs they stink and smell like hobo's. And hobo's stink.
I think I'm just going to walk I could really use the fresh air. I think I'm going to change first. I go right into my room and look for some plan old jeans and a t-shirt. I find my derby shirt and throw that one on. I just really need something comfortable to wear. All I can think about is Geneva. Will She say yes or no? I pray that she says yes.
I really do not want to get set up with someone by Paul or someone. Knowing him it's going to be someone who doesn't understand me or will judge me for stupid useless reasons. But Geneva doesn't judge me. She understands me. She likes food, she's pretty, can cook, and is very intellgent.
I walk out of my door, and head towards Nando's. It's a very short walk. When I get there I see a very familar car, in the parking lot. It's Geneva's. She likes Nando's? Makes me just like her even more. Should I try and talk to her. Try and convince her? To see if she will say yes?
I walk through the door and see Nando's, she spots me right when I walk in. I walk up to the counter and order. It takes a minute for the cashier, to place my order. I can tell he's new here, I haven't seen him before, and I'm here everyday. Once I order my food I walk up to Geneva and ask "Can we talk?" She stares up from her food and says "Sure."
*Geneva's P.O.V*
When Niall sits down, he starts eating right away. When I look at his plate, he has just as much as me, maybe even more. It's quiet until I say "Yes." he looks up from his food. His eyes look right into mine, they have a confused look. "Yes? What do do you mean yes?" He asks

"Yes, to the question you asked earlier." I tell him, a big smile spreads across his face. "Thank you." he says "Your welcome." I tell him. "So before we become a 'fake couple' we have to get to know eachother." he tells me. "I was thinking the same thing. Twenty questions?" I ask. "Yeah, you start." he says. I have to try and think of a good question.

"How many siblings do you have?" I ask, not a very good question, but it's all I got. "One. A brother. Where were you born?" He asks. "Las Vegas, Nevada. What's your middle name?" I ask. "James, if you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?" He asks. "That's a good question. Hmm... Probably Ireland. What part of Ireland are you from?" I ask. "Mullingar." he says with a yawn. "What's your favorite food?" He asks with another yawn.

"Chicken wings. Are you tired?" I ask. "Kinda, but I'm good." he says "Are you sure? You can ask me more questions tomorrow cause I'm getting kinda of tired too." I say with a yawn. "Kay can you give me a ride home?" he asks "Yeah." I say while standing up. He stands up as well.

His hand reaches for mine. He looks at me and says "We're going to be the best fake couple ever!" he smiles, you can see his braces. "That we are!" I tell him back.We walk out of Nando's and head towards my car. Hand in hand.

*Niall's P.O.V*
Her hands are warm and soothing. It feels like home. Her hand perfectly cups around mine. Like they were made for eachother. We walk towards her car. Her hand seperates from mine when she walks up towards her car door. She unlocks the door, and we both slide in. She turns on the radio, and starts lip syncing along.

She starts driving, "How long have you guys been a band?" She asks. "Two years in July." I tell her. "Wow, did't think it was that long. You guys all get along pretty well though, right?" she asks. "Yeah they're my brothers and my bestfriend. How long have you known Avery? Harry said since you guys were eight." I ask.

"Yeah." She tells me. "Eight years, huh? How old are you?" I ask, "Eight-teen, nine-teen next month." She tells me. "Aww, I've always wanted a fake younger girlfriend." I tell her with a smile. I see a smile creeping upon her face. "Shut up, I've always wanted a older fake boyfriend. I like older guys more." she says while turningto my apartment complex.

"Well I've always liked girls." I tell her. We pull to a stop at my apartment. "Do you want to come in?" I ask her. "Umm... Are you sure?" She asks. "Yeah, I need to talk to you about some stuff. It won't take long." I tell her while opening the car door. "Kay." she says while opening the car door she hops out.

I grab her hand and we start walking towards my apartment. Before we get to the door. I turn to look at her and say, "Wait here, I need to make sure that it's not a mess in there." she smiles, "Fine but don't leave me out here to long, it's getting cold and I don't like the cold." she says. "I'll be quick, cross my heart." I say while drawing a 'X' over my heart. I back away from her and turn around, then head towards my door.

This book has 20 comments. Post your own now!

Tara_Tomlinson_99This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Okay, this was the best story I've ever read. I hope you update soon. I can't wait to read more.

Dec. 4, 2013 at 10:05 am
Hi... I'm new to this whole thing, but from what I read so far, I like it!! Wait....no I love it!

DeeDee831 said...
When are you going to post the next one I'm dying I'm addicted to this!!!!!    

Mrs.Tomlinson96 said...
Sept. 11, 2013 at 10:44 am
I love this story! It instantly had my attention and not just because it is about Niall. The storylne is pretty creative and I love the fact that you made it to seem realistic. I think alot of people can connect with Geniva and why she has trust issues...what can I say s*** happens. I cant wait for the next chapter! (And I hope everything is okay at home. Inoticed you saying there were problems. Ill be praying for you.)

JustAnotherOwl said...
I really like this story! It's a really cute idea, and I really love the two of them together! :) I really hope she can move on from her past and date Niall! My one teensy criticism is that it might be good to just edit the chapters before you post them (or even get someone to be your editor- sometimes it helps to have someone else look at it), because sometimes the grammar/spelling mistakes make things kind of confusing. But that's minor! Overall, I think this is really great and I love... (more »)

Mrs.NiallHoranThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Thank you so much for this comment! It makes me smile knowing that someone likes it! I actually do have an eitor but she isn't very good (Don't tell her I said that!) Thank you for reading I really appreciate it!

Different_is_normal said...
I love this sooooo much please please please add more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs.NiallHoranThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Thank you so much! You seriously don't know how happy that makes me!

Louis_Tomlinson! replied...
I am still in love with this book! ;) I want to read so much more! PLEASE Keep writting, :)

One_Direction_Harry_Styles said...
Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:12 am
I love this book! Its my favourite book that Ive read on here! Thank You SOOOOOO much for writing it, cant wait to read more!

Annettedanielle said...
Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:32 am
This is really cool

Thank you!

One_Direction_Harry_Styles said...
Nov. 8, 2012 at 9:28 am
I really like this one...Suspensful...now I wanna know why shes crying!

Nov. 15, 2012 at 1:08 am
I'm working on the next two chapters now! They'll be up by Friday but still have to be edited, I'm glad you're liking the story. It makes me really happy. :)

Directioner4eva replied...
Dec. 1, 2012 at 3:08 am
I really like it soo much. Like i hope that me and my boyfriends relationship is just a set-up cause this is my first relationship. So wish my luck with my boyfriend and I. And think this story is really cute :3

Directioner4eva replied...
Dec. 1, 2012 at 3:10 am
In my last post/comment i ment i hope my boyfriend and our relationship is't a set up i love him more than anything in the world

Thanks I really enjoy writing this! Hope everything with your boyfriend goes well!

One_Direction_Harry_Styles said...
Oct. 26, 2012 at 8:45 am
I love it...wish there was more!

Narry_Palikson replied...
Oct. 26, 2012 at 9:24 am
I know it is a great book...I wish there was more too...where did they go after the grocery store? Will Geneva and Niall actually, not fake, date? I need mt questions answered...Im gonna check back everyday to see if theres a new chapter

Hey! Sorry I haven't posted it in awhile! My computer isn't working and can only do it on the weekend! I'll try to post as much as today probably two or three chapters! Thank you guys for reading it!