Tell Me A Lie

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 Next »

~Cute Couple~

*Geneva's P.O.V*
When Niall grabs my hand I feel a sense of happiness. I feel wanted for once. His touch is warm and soothing. I don't want him to let go, but he does when he reaches for the cake. He grabs two pieces for him. I walk up to the cake and am about to grab me a piece when I hear, "Geneva! I grabbed you one!" It's Niall. I walk up to him, he hands be a piece "You didn't think I got two pieces just for me did you?" He asks. I laugh "Actually I kind of
Tell me what you think!
did." I tell him.
"Well it is something I would do" He says with a smile. We find a seat and start eating the cake, "This is good, are you sure you made it?" He asks with a giggle. "Yes, I did." I tell him. "Do you know what time it is?" He asks. "Umm... Let me check." I grab my phone out of my hand bag. "It's almost midnight." I tell him. "When are we leaving?" He asks. "Whenever you're ready." I tell him.
"Umm... I'll probably be ready in about twenty or thirty minutes." He tells me. He finishes up his cake, he gets up and says "I'm going to go talk to Harry." "Be careful, no drinks." I tell him. "Ha ha very funny, I won't I promise. Cross my heart." He says while drawing an 'X' across his heart. He walks away. Once again I'm left alone, fun. The club starts to ease down, people start to leave. Not much people left. Nobody that I really know.
The music starts to ease down as well. I look around for Avery. She's with Harry and Niall. I'm just gonna sit here alone for the next thirty minutes, sounds good to me. I'm the only person that is alone, everyone is either locking lips with someone, talking to someone, or dancing with someone and I'm over here eating my cake and talking to my imaginary friend. Well not the imaginary friend part, but the eating cake part is true. I like cake.
I see Avery walk my way. When she gets to me she asks, "Hey, why are you all alone?" "I really don't know." I tell her. "Hey, I need to tell you something." she says. I move away from her, knowing her it's something I really don't want to know. "I don't want to know." I tell her while moving farther away.
"I'm not going to hurt you, and this is something that you will want to know." She tells me. "What is it?" I ask "I think Niall, has a crush on you" She tells me. I start to blush. "I don't think so." I tell her. "He totally likes you! Even the boys think so! I think you too would be a cute couple." She tells me "He doesn't like me he's just drunk." I tell her.
"He likes you, he's looking at you right now." She says while looking towards Niall's direction. I turn to look at Niall who is in fact looking at me. When he sees me look back him he quickly turns his head to look back at Harry. "Maybe he was looking at someone else and not me." I tell her. "Okay believe what you want, but he totally likes you." She says while getting up and walking towards Harry.
*Niall's P.O.V*
Geneva sees me looking at her, I quickly move my head, to look back at Harry. "Hey, Harry did you know that Niall likes Geneva?" Liam says. "Damn it, Liam! Why do you guys keep having to say that? When it's not even true?" I ask. "Niall, it's completely ovbious. If you like her just ask her out." Liam says. "I'm not going to ask her out. Now goodbye, Geneva is giving me a ride home." I say while getting up from the stool and then I walk over to Geneva.
"Hey, you ready to go?" I ask her. "Yeah, let me say bye to Avery. I'll meet you by the door." She says while getting up, I walk towards the door and just stand there. Is now the time to ask her? Or should I just wait until we're in the car? Should I even ask her? I'm scared of her reaction. Will she be offended? Will she be pissed? Will she say yes? Will she say no? To many questions running through my head right now.
I see Geneva walk up to me, "You ready?" she asks. "Yeah." I grab her hand, again. Why do I keep doing that? It just makes me more of a fool. But it looks like she doesn't even mind it. Not at all. She doesn't pull away. Until there is a flash. Paparazzi. Damn it! We run towards her car. She trips on her high heels, but I catch her before she falls. "You okay?" I ask "Yeah, thanks." She says while pushing her hair behind her ear.
We get to her car, she unlocks it and says "Before I drop you off I have to stop and get gas real quick." She says. "Kay." She starts the car and we drive off. She drives smoothly. Way better than me. "Can you put the CD in the glove compartment in for me?" She asks, "Yeah." I open up the glove compartment and grab the first CD "Is it called Beautiful Soul?" I ask "Yeah..." She says while turning the wheel. I put it in and a pop song that is unfamliar comes on. I kind of like it, it's catchy. "Who is this?" I ask. "It's Jesse McCartney, the song is She's No You." she says. "I like it." I say while she pulls up to the gas station.
*Geneva's P.O.V*
I pull up to a gas station. "Can you wait here?" I ask Niall. "Yeah, do you need any money for gas?" he asks "No, I should be fine. But thanks for offering." I tell him. I hop out of the car and walk towards the store. The first thing I spot is a magazine rack, I see a famliar head of blonde hair, kissing a guy. Niall.
I didn't know he was gay. I walk up and grab it, the heading reads 'One Direction's Niall Horan Gay?' I walk up to the cashier. "Fifty on number five. And I would like to purchuse this magazine." I tell him. That will be "Fifty-three euros." I grab out my wallet and had him the money.
I walk out of the door, I roll up the magazine to make sure Niall, doesn't see what's on the cover of it. But I'm pretty sure that he already knows and that he isn't gay. I pump up the gas, and get in the car. Should I ask him if he really is gay? I'm just going to come out and saying. I don't care how awkward it is.
I unroll the magazine and show it to him and say "I didn't know you were gay." His face turns bright red. "Umm... Umm... Umm..." is all that comes out of his mouth. We just sit there in the awkward silence, for a few minutes until I start up the car. I pull out of the gas station and head towards Niall's house. I stop at a red like. It feels like we've been sitting at it for an hour, but it's only been three minutes.
"Geneva, I've been wanting to talk to you about that. But to just make this clear, I am NOT gay." He empahzies on the word 'not'. He continues. "The media photoshopped that picture, they think I'm gay because, I'm the only member one 'One Direction' who hasn't had a girlfriend. So when I went and talked to Paul our tour manger. He said that I have to get a fake girlfriend from thinking the media from thinking this stuff." He says and takes a breath.
Is he going to ask what I think he's going to ask? Should I be worried? "So will you be my fake girlfriend?" He asks. There is an awkward silence. "Umm... I'll think about it." I tell him. After I tell him that there is an awkward silence. Until I drop him off. "Thanks." he says while getting out of the car, he slams the car door. Is he pissed? Right now I don't even care, I'm to tired, I just drive off.

Tara_Tomlinson_99This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Okay, this was the best story I've ever read. I hope you update soon. I can't wait to read more.

Dec. 4, 2013 at 10:05 am:
Hi... I'm new to this whole thing, but from what I read so far, I like it!! Wait....no I love it!

DeeDee831 said...
When are you going to post the next one I'm dying I'm addicted to this!!!!!    

Mrs.Tomlinson96 said...
Sept. 11, 2013 at 10:44 am:
I love this story! It instantly had my attention and not just because it is about Niall. The storylne is pretty creative and I love the fact that you made it to seem realistic. I think alot of people can connect with Geniva and why she has trust issues...what can I say s*** happens. I cant wait for the next chapter! (And I hope everything is okay at home. Inoticed you saying there were problems. Ill be praying for you.)

JustAnotherOwl said...
I really like this story! It's a really cute idea, and I really love the two of them together! :) I really hope she can move on from her past and date Niall! My one teensy criticism is that it might be good to just edit the chapters before you post them (or even get someone to be your editor- sometimes it helps to have someone else look at it), because sometimes the grammar/spelling mistakes make things kind of confusing. But that's minor! Overall, I think this is really great and I love... (more »)

Mrs.NiallHoranThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 14, 2013 at 7:44 pm :
Thank you so much for this comment! It makes me smile knowing that someone likes it! I actually do have an eitor but she isn't very good (Don't tell her I said that!) Thank you for reading I really appreciate it!

Different_is_normal said...
Mar. 19, 2013 at 6:38 pm:
I love this sooooo much please please please add more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs.NiallHoranThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Thank you so much! You seriously don't know how happy that makes me!

Louis_Tomlinson! replied...
Jan. 21, 2013 at 5:35 pm :
I am still in love with this book! ;) I want to read so much more! PLEASE Keep writting, :)

One_Direction_Harry_Styles said...
Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:12 am:
I love this book! Its my favourite book that Ive read on here! Thank You SOOOOOO much for writing it, cant wait to read more!

Annettedanielle said...
Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:32 am:
This is really cool

Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:03 pm :
Thank you!

One_Direction_Harry_Styles said...
Nov. 8, 2012 at 9:28 am:
I really like this one...Suspensful...now I wanna know why shes crying!

Nov. 15, 2012 at 1:08 am :
I'm working on the next two chapters now! They'll be up by Friday but still have to be edited, I'm glad you're liking the story. It makes me really happy. :)

Directioner4eva replied...
Dec. 1, 2012 at 3:08 am :
I really like it soo much. Like i hope that me and my boyfriends relationship is just a set-up cause this is my first relationship. So wish my luck with my boyfriend and I. And think this story is really cute :3

Directioner4eva replied...
Dec. 1, 2012 at 3:10 am :
In my last post/comment i ment i hope my boyfriend and our relationship is't a set up i love him more than anything in the world

Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:28 pm :
Thanks I really enjoy writing this! Hope everything with your boyfriend goes well!

One_Direction_Harry_Styles said...
Oct. 26, 2012 at 8:45 am:
I love it...wish there was more!

Narry_Palikson replied...
Oct. 26, 2012 at 9:24 am :
I know it is a great book...I wish there was more too...where did they go after the grocery store? Will Geneva and Niall actually, not fake, date? I need mt questions answered...Im gonna check back everyday to see if theres a new chapter

Oct. 26, 2012 at 6:03 pm :
Hey! Sorry I haven't posted it in awhile! My computer isn't working and can only do it on the weekend! I'll try to post as much as today probably two or three chapters! Thank you guys for reading it!