Tell Me A Lie

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 Next »

~Crushes and Irish~

*Niall's P.O.V*
I walk into 'Funky Buddha' for Harry's party. Gift in hand. Looks quite crowded. I spot Liam. I walk up to him, "Hey, Liam! Where's Danielle?" I ask. "Hey, she's with Geneva." He tells me. "How does she know Danielle? Wait how do you knw Geneva? I've only met her yesterday." I ask and tell. "I met Geneva awhile ago. So has Danielle, you know that Batman cake I had? Yeah well the bakery she works at the bakery that made it." He tells me. "Oh, okay. So where are they?" I ask him. "Probably with Eleanor or Avery." He tells me.
"Oh well I didn't know that. No one ever tells me anything. I didn't even know who Geneva was and apparntly you've known her for awhile." I say with a frown. "Niall? Do you have a little crush on Geneva?" He asks. "NO! Of course not. You know even though she's nice, smart, can cook, works at a bakery, and is beautiful." I say while smiling at the ground.
"Aww... Nialler has a little crush. My little Irish boy is growing up!" Liam says in a teasing way! "Shut up! No I don't like her!" I almost shout. "Don't like who?" I hear a familar voice. Geneva. I turn around. She looks absoultly beautiful. With her red burgandy hair all curled up, wearing that skin tight black dress, with black pumps.
I have to reply before she knows that I'm looking at her, "Oh, umm. Nobody." I tell her. "Didn't sound like nobody. Hey, Liam." She says while reaching to hug, Liam. I wish that me, she was hugging. "Hey, Neva. How's school and work?" He asks. Who the hell is Neva?! "Okay, I guess. Schools easy. Work is easy." She tells him. "Did you make Harry's cake?" Liam asks her and I just stare at her and her beauty. "Yeah, it wasn't as fun as making yours though." She says with a smile.
"Speaking of Harry, where is the birthday boy?" She asks while glancing around. "That's a good question. Why don't you ask Avery?" he asks. "She's using the bathroom. Niall do you know where he is?" she asks "Umm. No, I saw him earlier, but haven't seen him in about ten minutes." I tell her.
Zayn and Perrie walks up and Zayn says "Hey, Geneva! How have you been?" He asks while reaching for a hug. Am I the only one who doesn't get a from Geneva? "Hey, I've been good, and you?" She asks. "Same old same old." He says. "Well I'm going to go find the birthday boy." she says while walking away and Perrie follows her and starts talking to her.
"Zayn, guess who has a crush on Geneva." Liam says. I jump and cover up his mouth. "Niall. I already know. I saw the way you were looking at her. I looked at Perrie the same way. Just hope that she didn't notice the way you were looking at her." Zayn says. "I don't like her! Why doesn't anybody believe me!?" I ask. "Because, can tell by the way you're looking at her, and by the way you look at her it's completely obvious. I looked at Danielle the same way the first time I saw her." Liam says. Danielle walks up and kiss Liam on the cheek. "I love you, Liam." she says while kissing his cheek.
"I love you too, Danielle." Liam says. He wraps his arm around her waist. "Niall has a crush on Geneva, Danielle." Zayn tells her. I smack him in the stomach, "Do you guys have to tell everyone that?" I ask him. "Yes, we do." He replys. "I think you and Geneva would be a cute couple. You should ask her out." Danielle says. The boys nod their head agringly. "I'm not going to ask her out!" I almost shout.
*Geneva's P.O.V*
I start looking around for Harry, but my eyes keep glancing back to Niall. I seriously can not start liking this guy. I mean seriously I can't. Would it be worth a shot, to try and start a realtionship again. And make this one work? Would it be worth the effort? Or would it just be awkward?
If he found out my past would it ruin everything? Should I even try? Does he even like me? So many questions running through my head right now. I'm just going to block him out of my head for the rest of the night and worry about it tomorrow when it's quite.
I find Harry, "Happy Birthday!' I shout while running to give him a massive birthday hug just to annoy him. "Thanks Geneva! Now get off of me!" He says with a smile. "You're mean." I tell him. "So what did you get me for my birthday?" he asks. "My foot up your a**!" I tell him.
"Ouch! And I'm the mean one? Where's Avery and the boys?" He asks. "The boys are over at the bar. I don't know where Avery is though." I tell him. "Oh, want anything to drink?" He asks "No, I'm driving tonight. Not in the mood to crash or get a D.U.I." I tell him. He walks off and I'm left alone. What to do now? So far this night officaily sucks. First I had to wear a dress, for no apparent reason, two I'm all alone, three I've discovered my crush on Niall, and four this isn't a normal school girl crush, it feels more intense.
Ughh... Can't like a guy that is like umm from a book. That sounds good, I like boys from books. They're cute. But no I have to have a crush on this kid. I look for a place to sit. All the seats are taken and I'm left to stand. Perrie is with Zayn, Eleanor with Louis, Avery with Harry, Danielle with Liam, and I am left alone. Just like always.
Should I just leave? I probably shouldn't cause Avery would be pissed, and I would have to deal with the yelling tomorrow. I'm just going to stand here, no talking, no drinking, just standing. Sounds like a plan, until Niall comes up. "Hey, Geneva. Why are you all alone?" He asks. "Hey.That's a good question. I really don't know." I say while turning to face him. "Want anything to drink?" he asks. "I do, but I can't I'm driving tonight." I tell him. "One little drink won't harm you. Come on! On me!" He says.
"Fine, one drink no more than one." I tell him. He grabs my hand leads me to the bar. His touch is nice. I kinda of like it. It's warm feels like home. Geneva stop thinking like that! You don't need another broken heart! And neither does he! He probably is just being nice! And doesn't even like you! I can not think like this. Why did I even say yes. It was the Irish accent wasn't it? Of course it was was the Irish accent. It's always the Irish accent.
He pulls me up to the bar. "What would you like?" he asks "What ever you get." I tell him. He turns to look at the bar tender "Two pints please." the bartender fills up two pint glasses to the top. He hands them to Niall, Niall turns to face me. "Here you go, Geneva." He says with a smile while handing me my beer. "Thank you, Niall." I grab it out of his hand. He looks at me and says "You look very beautiful tonight, Geneva." He says I can tell he was nervous to say that, he's blushing.
I feel my cheeks turn blush red. "Thank you, Niall. You look really handsome." I say while looking at the ground. I'm not lying he looks like a male model, with his black button up shirt, and his dark jeans. He's beautiful. Geneva stop it! No! Boys have cooties! I can hear a little eight year saying that. It wasn't just any little eight year old, it was eight year old me. I can hear Avery saying it too. I smile spreads across my face. "Why are you smiling?" Niall asks "Nothing, I was just thinking about, something that happened from when I was eight." I tell him. "Oh." Niall says
*Niall's P.O.V*
Geneva's blushing, I'm blushing, we're both blushing. Why did I even say that? All I did was make a fool of myself. I feel like such a loser. She obvious doesn't like me. I think I'm just going to come out and ask her to be my 'fake girlfriend'. It would be easier that way. Wouldn't it? Should I say it right here right now? Or should I say it when we're alone? Would she get offended? So many questions running through my head right now.
"So how was your day, Niall?" Geneva asks, taking me out of my daydream. "Okay, I guess kinda boring. How was yours?" I ask "Crappy." She says. "How was it crappy?" I ask. "I have to wear a dress and high heels. I also had to do my hair. Which is alot of work, even though a hair dresser did it" She says. "Well, Geneva you would look with or without all of those things." I tell her. Damn it! I did it again! I need to stop doing that. I'm so stupid.
I watch Geneva's face turn bright red. "Thank you, Niall." she says. Avery walks up and says "Aww. Geneva you're so pretty, aren't you so happy I made you wear that dress. Are you wearing that new strap-less push up bra you got yesterday?" "Avery! Why do you keep bringing up that bra thing?!" Geneva almost shouts. Her cheeks turn redder than before.
"Because it's funny. Aww... You're blushing. You look so cute when you blush." Avery says. " I am seriously about to smack you if you keep making fun of me! It's not funny" Geneva says. "Aw. I'm sorry am I getting on your nerves?" Avery asks "Yes, yes you are." Geneva says. Then out of nowhere Louis comes up and says "Come on guys we're about to have cake!" We follow. I almost trip over my own feet, but Geneva makes sure I stay up. "I think you've had enough to drink to night, Niall." she says.
"No, I'm fine. Don't worry about me. I'm Irish, I can handle anything." I tell her with a big smile, I try to remember how many drinks that I have had not many. Maybe only five or six. "What ever you say Irish man. You aren't driving tonight are you?" She asks "No, I'll probably take a cab or something." I tell her. "I'll give you a ride, usally cab drivers don't like people who have been drinking in their cab." She tells me. "Okay." I say while grabbing her hand. Yeah, I've drank to much.

Tara_Tomlinson_99This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Okay, this was the best story I've ever read. I hope you update soon. I can't wait to read more.

Dec. 4, 2013 at 10:05 am:
Hi... I'm new to this whole thing, but from what I read so far, I like it!! Wait....no I love it!

DeeDee831 said...
When are you going to post the next one I'm dying I'm addicted to this!!!!!    

Mrs.Tomlinson96 said...
Sept. 11, 2013 at 10:44 am:
I love this story! It instantly had my attention and not just because it is about Niall. The storylne is pretty creative and I love the fact that you made it to seem realistic. I think alot of people can connect with Geniva and why she has trust issues...what can I say s*** happens. I cant wait for the next chapter! (And I hope everything is okay at home. Inoticed you saying there were problems. Ill be praying for you.)

JustAnotherOwl said...
I really like this story! It's a really cute idea, and I really love the two of them together! :) I really hope she can move on from her past and date Niall! My one teensy criticism is that it might be good to just edit the chapters before you post them (or even get someone to be your editor- sometimes it helps to have someone else look at it), because sometimes the grammar/spelling mistakes make things kind of confusing. But that's minor! Overall, I think this is really great and I love... (more »)

Mrs.NiallHoranThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 14, 2013 at 7:44 pm :
Thank you so much for this comment! It makes me smile knowing that someone likes it! I actually do have an eitor but she isn't very good (Don't tell her I said that!) Thank you for reading I really appreciate it!

Different_is_normal said...
Mar. 19, 2013 at 6:38 pm:
I love this sooooo much please please please add more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs.NiallHoranThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Thank you so much! You seriously don't know how happy that makes me!

Louis_Tomlinson! replied...
Jan. 21, 2013 at 5:35 pm :
I am still in love with this book! ;) I want to read so much more! PLEASE Keep writting, :)

One_Direction_Harry_Styles said...
Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:12 am:
I love this book! Its my favourite book that Ive read on here! Thank You SOOOOOO much for writing it, cant wait to read more!

Annettedanielle said...
Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:32 am:
This is really cool

Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:03 pm :
Thank you!

One_Direction_Harry_Styles said...
Nov. 8, 2012 at 9:28 am:
I really like this one...Suspensful...now I wanna know why shes crying!

Nov. 15, 2012 at 1:08 am :
I'm working on the next two chapters now! They'll be up by Friday but still have to be edited, I'm glad you're liking the story. It makes me really happy. :)

Directioner4eva replied...
Dec. 1, 2012 at 3:08 am :
I really like it soo much. Like i hope that me and my boyfriends relationship is just a set-up cause this is my first relationship. So wish my luck with my boyfriend and I. And think this story is really cute :3

Directioner4eva replied...
Dec. 1, 2012 at 3:10 am :
In my last post/comment i ment i hope my boyfriend and our relationship is't a set up i love him more than anything in the world

Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:28 pm :
Thanks I really enjoy writing this! Hope everything with your boyfriend goes well!

One_Direction_Harry_Styles said...
Oct. 26, 2012 at 8:45 am:
I love it...wish there was more!

Narry_Palikson replied...
Oct. 26, 2012 at 9:24 am :
I know it is a great book...I wish there was more too...where did they go after the grocery store? Will Geneva and Niall actually, not fake, date? I need mt questions answered...Im gonna check back everyday to see if theres a new chapter

Oct. 26, 2012 at 6:03 pm :
Hey! Sorry I haven't posted it in awhile! My computer isn't working and can only do it on the weekend! I'll try to post as much as today probably two or three chapters! Thank you guys for reading it!