Tell Me A Lie

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 Next »

~Annoying Alarm Clocks and Hoodies~

*Niall's P.O.V*
Beep, beep, beep... BEEP. BEEEP. BEEEP. Which is the first thing I hear when I wake up. My annoying alarm clock. I've already pressed the snooze button about ten times this morning. I really don't want to get up. But I have to, today is Harry's nineteenth birthday. I have to get ready. I sit up. I just sit there for a few seconds.
What's that smell? It smells kinda like pizza. Is it me? I sniff my arm. Yeah it's me. I remember now, recalling the food-fight last
Are you guys liking this story? Tell me what you think! Be honest but don't make me cry!
night at Harry's place. It stinks. I stink. Should I take a shower first or eat first? I'm so gonna eat first. I get up and walk towards the kitchen, I walk towards the fridge, grab the milk, and I walk up to the cupboard, and grab the Frosties cereal. I make my cereal, and start eating it.
All I can think about is last night. The food-fight, the Chinese food, and Geneva. Mostly Geneva. Her laugh. Her voice. Her smile. Her. I think I am literally developing a crush on this girl. But I have't even known her for a full twenty-four hours. Maybe she could become my 'fake girlfriend'. But was that thing Harry said about her 'not liking people'? She seems to like them perfectly fine. Maybe he just said that because she doesn't like him.
Maybe I can talk to her about being my 'fake girlfriend' at Harry's birthday party tonight. Damn it! I still need to go get his present! Should I get him a thong? A new beanie? Umm... A new blazer? Ughh... I know it! A jacket from 'Jack Wills'. Yeah I'm so smart it's the Irishness. I get up and wash my bowl and spoon. I walk into the bathroom and hop into the shower.
*Geneva's P.O.V*
"I wanna see you when I wake up, wake up, wake up. Cause you look good with make up, make up, make up." I sing while applying my eyeliner. I jab myself in the eye, while dancing. I really hate doing my make up for multiple reasons. It takes so long, I have to wake up earlier to do it, and it REALLY hurts. Well beauty is pain. And I want to be beautiful because with out make up, I look like something that came out of a monkey's butt-hole. Seriously.
I finish my make up and get ready to go to 'Jack Wills' to get Harry's present. I walk out of the door, I hop into the car. The first thing I do is when I start the car up is turn on the radio. Where is 'Jack Wills' anyways? Looks like it's a time for me to use my GPS. Looks close and pretty easy I start the car, and head to 'Jack Wills'.
***
I open the door to 'Jack Wills'. The first thing I spot is a famliar head of blonde hair. Can you guess who it is? Yep, Niall. He doesn't notice me. I kinda try to keep away from him. I can't have a crush on him and I can't have him have a crush on me. I really don't need anymore repeats like all the other realtionships. In past realtionships, we've both ended up hurt, from lies and secrets.
I look through all the hoodies and shirts not even having any idea of what to get him. I don't even know his size. Should I text Avery? Yeah, she probably knows. I reach into my pocket and text Avery 'What size clothes does Harry wear?'. I send it off. I start looking around for a blonde head. I don't see him. Did he leave?
I start to continue to look at clothes when I feel a tap on my shoulder. Sh**. I turn around and it's Niall. "Hey, Geneva! What are you doing here?" He asks "Hey. Just looking for something to get Harry for his birthday. You?" I ask. "Me too. Havin' bad luck though." He says "Me too. I've found a few things. I just don't know his size. Would you happen to know it? Avery is answering my texts." "Yeah. What did you find?" I hold up a soft, grey hoodie.
"He'll like that. You should get him that. So you probably know more about clothes than me. You know since you're a girl. So will you help me?" He says "Yes, but I'm not a normal girl, I was raised by my dad and have three older brothers. I was raised on guns, rock music, and transformers." I say with a laugh, while looking through the hoodies. "No sports?" He asks with a confused look. "Nope, my dad wasn't a fan. But my older brothers Garret and Sean played baseball when they were younger. But I was never into sports." I tell him.
"Did you spend much time with your mom?" He asks while searching through the hoodies. "No, not really. I went with her in the summer. I didn't really like staying there. I was her only daughter, so she treated me like I was her barbie doll." I tell him. I hope he doesn't try to talk to me anymore cause I've already let him know too much about me. He grabs a hoodie and says "I think Harry, will like this one. You ready to go? Do you think I can get a ride?" He askes. "Yeah. And sure."

Tara_Tomlinson_99This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Okay, this was the best story I've ever read. I hope you update soon. I can't wait to read more.

Dec. 4, 2013 at 10:05 am:
Hi... I'm new to this whole thing, but from what I read so far, I like it!! Wait....no I love it!

DeeDee831 said...
When are you going to post the next one I'm dying I'm addicted to this!!!!!    

Mrs.Tomlinson96 said...
Sept. 11, 2013 at 10:44 am:
I love this story! It instantly had my attention and not just because it is about Niall. The storylne is pretty creative and I love the fact that you made it to seem realistic. I think alot of people can connect with Geniva and why she has trust issues...what can I say s*** happens. I cant wait for the next chapter! (And I hope everything is okay at home. Inoticed you saying there were problems. Ill be praying for you.)

JustAnotherOwl said...
I really like this story! It's a really cute idea, and I really love the two of them together! :) I really hope she can move on from her past and date Niall! My one teensy criticism is that it might be good to just edit the chapters before you post them (or even get someone to be your editor- sometimes it helps to have someone else look at it), because sometimes the grammar/spelling mistakes make things kind of confusing. But that's minor! Overall, I think this is really great and I love... (more »)

Mrs.NiallHoranThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 14, 2013 at 7:44 pm :
Thank you so much for this comment! It makes me smile knowing that someone likes it! I actually do have an eitor but she isn't very good (Don't tell her I said that!) Thank you for reading I really appreciate it!

Different_is_normal said...
Mar. 19, 2013 at 6:38 pm:
I love this sooooo much please please please add more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs.NiallHoranThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Thank you so much! You seriously don't know how happy that makes me!

Louis_Tomlinson! replied...
Jan. 21, 2013 at 5:35 pm :
I am still in love with this book! ;) I want to read so much more! PLEASE Keep writting, :)

One_Direction_Harry_StylesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:12 am:
I love this book! Its my favourite book that Ive read on here! Thank You SOOOOOO much for writing it, cant wait to read more!

Annettedanielle said...
Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:32 am:
This is really cool

Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:03 pm :
Thank you!

Nov. 8, 2012 at 9:28 am:
I really like this one...Suspensful...now I wanna know why shes crying!

Nov. 15, 2012 at 1:08 am :
I'm working on the next two chapters now! They'll be up by Friday but still have to be edited, I'm glad you're liking the story. It makes me really happy. :)

Directioner4eva replied...
Dec. 1, 2012 at 3:08 am :
I really like it soo much. Like i hope that me and my boyfriends relationship is just a set-up cause this is my first relationship. So wish my luck with my boyfriend and I. And think this story is really cute :3

Directioner4eva replied...
Dec. 1, 2012 at 3:10 am :
In my last post/comment i ment i hope my boyfriend and our relationship is't a set up i love him more than anything in the world

Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:28 pm :
Thanks I really enjoy writing this! Hope everything with your boyfriend goes well!

Oct. 26, 2012 at 8:45 am:
I love it...wish there was more!

Narry_Palikson replied...
Oct. 26, 2012 at 9:24 am :
I know it is a great book...I wish there was more too...where did they go after the grocery store? Will Geneva and Niall actually, not fake, date? I need mt questions answered...Im gonna check back everyday to see if theres a new chapter

Oct. 26, 2012 at 6:03 pm :
Hey! Sorry I haven't posted it in awhile! My computer isn't working and can only do it on the weekend! I'll try to post as much as today probably two or three chapters! Thank you guys for reading it!