New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Tell Me A Lie

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16 Next »

Bleeding Fingers and Flinging Food~

*Niall's P.O.V*
Avery and Harry are talking about who knows what. But all I can think about is Geneva. She may not be in the room anymore, but she is still on my mind. She never left it. My daydreaming is interuped when Geneva shouts, "Avery where is the cheese gradder?" "Where the pots and pans are! Need any help?" Avery shouts back "Thanks and yes please!" Even though Avery offers to help Geneva, she just stays there. Doesn't even move a muscle. Maybe, I should go help her. Or would it be awkward?
"Well aren't you gonna go help her? I mean you just offered too?" Harry askes Avery. "No. She's a good cook, she can do it herself. Plus I'm lazy." Avery tells Harry. "Should I go help her?" I ask. "Sure, I guess if you want to. It's up to you." Avery says. I get up and walk towards the kitchen. I see Geneva rummaging around in the cupboard. "Hey, need help?" I ask. I see her head pop out of the cupboard, with cheese gradder in hand. "Umm... Sure I guess if you want to... Do you know how to grade cheese?" She asks while handing me the cheese and the cheese gradder, I take it out of her hand.
"Haha. I think I remember how. But if I grade of a finger or anything. It's all your fault." I say with a smile and a laugh. I see her smile widen. "Don't worry you won't. But incase you do, I will rush you to the ER and you can sue me all you want." she says while turning to face a bowl of dough. "No, I want sue. I just might charge you something." I say with a wink. "Like what?" She asks while turning to face me. "Well I don't know right now. But maybe like a favor or something."
"Okay enough chit-chat start gradding cheese, Blondie." She says while rolling dough. I start gradding cheese. I grade carefully to make sure that I actually don't cut of my finger and actually have to get rushed to the ER. That wouldn't be good. I turn to see Geneva, dancing while rolling out the dough. "Um... Nice dance moves you got there Geneva." She turns to face me. "Thank you. But don't focus on me before you cut your fing-" She stops when I show her my finger, which is bleeding. "See this why you pay attention when you're gradding cheese." She says while searching cupboards ad drawers for a band-aid.
"This is all your fault. If you weren't dancing and distracting me this would've never happened. Now you owe me a favor" I tell her. " No, you were paying attention to me when you were suppose to be paying attention to the cheese and the gradder. And I only owe you if you cut your finger off. You just cut it, so I am safe." She says while grabbing a band-aide out of a first-aide. I don't even say anything, I just watch her move. She puts the band-aide on my finger. When she looks up to look at me, we just look into eachothers eyes, we just stand there for a moment, with silence.
*Geneva's P.O.V*
The silence breaks when Avery comes in and asks "What's the hold up? We're hungry." I quickly back away from Niall and I say "Niall cut his finger while gradding cheese." "Oh okay is it almost ready?" She asks "Yeah, we're all making our own. Go get Harry so he can make his." I tell her. She leaves I turn to face Niall, "Is your finger okay?" I ask "Yeah, it's good. Better since you put a band-aide on. Thanks." He says "Welcome." I walk over to the fridge, I grab the pepperonis. When I turn around I accidently bump into Niall. "Sorry." I say. "It's okay." He says smiling, showing of his braces.
Avery and Harry walk into the kitchen. Harry asks "So are we ready to make some pizza?" "Yeah. Umm... Everyone find a spot on the counter." everyone finds a spot, I go and give everyone a cookie sheet with a round piece of dough. We all start spreading sauce, when I get bump in the hip, making me move, causing me to fling sauce at Niall. He turns to face me, with sauce all on his shirt "Okay, who did this? Geneva? Was it you?" He asks.
"Yes, but no. Avery bumped me and I-" I'm cut off when a mixture of cheese and sauce hits me right in the face. Then all I see is cheese, sauce, dough, and pepperonis fling everywhere. He's throwing it, I'm throwing it, he's throwing, she's throwing. We're all throwing it.Then it all stops all I hear is "Sh**..." spoken with an Irish accent. Everyone is looking at me. "What did I do?" I ask while looking at them. "You started this." Harry says "No, yes. But Avery bumped me in the hip and I accidently flung the sauce at Niall." I tell them. "Oh no don't you blame this on me." Avery says.
"Yes, I am blaming this on you. You started this." I say. "Okay, no more. I don't want anymore food that should be in my stomach, on me." I hear Niall say. "So what are we gonna do for dinner now?" Harry askes. "Umm... You guys want Chinese? I'll pay, you know since this is all supposably my fault." I say. "Yeah, sure that sounds good" "I'll go order it." I say while walking out of the kitchen leaving them with the mess

Tara_Tomlinson_99This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Okay, this was the best story I've ever read. I hope you update soon. I can't wait to read more.

Dec. 4, 2013 at 10:05 am:
Hi... I'm new to this whole thing, but from what I read so far, I like it!! Wait....no I love it!

DeeDee831 said...
When are you going to post the next one I'm dying I'm addicted to this!!!!!    

Mrs.Tomlinson96 said...
Sept. 11, 2013 at 10:44 am:
I love this story! It instantly had my attention and not just because it is about Niall. The storylne is pretty creative and I love the fact that you made it to seem realistic. I think alot of people can connect with Geniva and why she has trust issues...what can I say s*** happens. I cant wait for the next chapter! (And I hope everything is okay at home. Inoticed you saying there were problems. Ill be praying for you.)

JustAnotherOwl said...
I really like this story! It's a really cute idea, and I really love the two of them together! :) I really hope she can move on from her past and date Niall! My one teensy criticism is that it might be good to just edit the chapters before you post them (or even get someone to be your editor- sometimes it helps to have someone else look at it), because sometimes the grammar/spelling mistakes make things kind of confusing. But that's minor! Overall, I think this is really great and I love... (more »)

Mrs.NiallHoran replied...
Apr. 14, 2013 at 7:44 pm :
Thank you so much for this comment! It makes me smile knowing that someone likes it! I actually do have an eitor but she isn't very good (Don't tell her I said that!) Thank you for reading I really appreciate it!

Different_is_normal said...
Mar. 19, 2013 at 6:38 pm:
I love this sooooo much please please please add more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs.NiallHoran said...
Thank you so much! You seriously don't know how happy that makes me!

Louis_Tomlinson! replied...
Jan. 21, 2013 at 5:35 pm :
I am still in love with this book! ;) I want to read so much more! PLEASE Keep writting, :)

One_Direction_Harry_Styles said...
Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:12 am:
I love this book! Its my favourite book that Ive read on here! Thank You SOOOOOO much for writing it, cant wait to read more!

Annettedanielle said...
Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:32 am:
This is really cool

Mrs.NiallHoran replied...
Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:03 pm :
Thank you!

One_Direction_Harry_Styles said...
Nov. 8, 2012 at 9:28 am:
I really like this one...Suspensful...now I wanna know why shes crying!

Mrs.NiallHoran replied...
Nov. 15, 2012 at 1:08 am :
I'm working on the next two chapters now! They'll be up by Friday but still have to be edited, I'm glad you're liking the story. It makes me really happy. :)

Directioner4eva replied...
Dec. 1, 2012 at 3:08 am :
I really like it soo much. Like i hope that me and my boyfriends relationship is just a set-up cause this is my first relationship. So wish my luck with my boyfriend and I. And think this story is really cute :3

Directioner4eva replied...
Dec. 1, 2012 at 3:10 am :
In my last post/comment i ment i hope my boyfriend and our relationship is't a set up i love him more than anything in the world

Mrs.NiallHoran replied...
Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:28 pm :
Thanks I really enjoy writing this! Hope everything with your boyfriend goes well!

One_Direction_Harry_Styles said...
Oct. 26, 2012 at 8:45 am:
I love it...wish there was more!

Narry_Palikson replied...
Oct. 26, 2012 at 9:24 am :
I know it is a great book...I wish there was more too...where did they go after the grocery store? Will Geneva and Niall actually, not fake, date? I need mt questions answered...Im gonna check back everyday to see if theres a new chapter

Mrs.NiallHoran replied...
Oct. 26, 2012 at 6:03 pm :
Hey! Sorry I haven't posted it in awhile! My computer isn't working and can only do it on the weekend! I'll try to post as much as today probably two or three chapters! Thank you guys for reading it!