Tell Me A Lie

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 Next »

~Ryan Gosling and Collin Ferrel~

*Niall's P.O.V*
"Go! Go out of my house!" Geneva says while trying to push Harry and I out of the front door. "But I didn't even get any cake!" I complain to her. But she continues to push us. "I'll bring some to you, later after me and Avery have some more girl time. Okay?" she finally gets us out the door. "Fine. Bye, Geneva. Tell Avery I said bye." I say to her.
"I will bye Niall. I'll see you soon." she says while closing the
I am so sorry I haven't posted in a while! There's been somefamily stuff going on and my coputer hasn't been working right! I'm sorry! I'll try to post two more chapters within the next week.
door. I walk with Harry towards his car, he remains silent the whole time. We haven't really spoken since what happened in Geneva's room. We reach his car and he unlocks it and we both get in without a word.
"So are you planning on telling me who Mickey is anytime soon?" I ask when he starts to pull out of the drive way. "I already told you he raped Geneva." he says in almost a whisper just like when we were back in the room. "Like who was he to Geneva?" I ask looking at Harry.
"Mickey was one of Geneva's dad's friends son. Mickey is three years older than Geneva." he pauses and takes in a breathe then continues. "Geneva used to have a crush on Mickey when she was younger, but one night they were both at a party and Mickey was drinking a little to much than he should have. Geneva was drinking too but it didn't take much for her to get a little tipsy she was fourteen at the time." Harry says as he makes a right turn.
He continues "Mickey kept giving her drink after drink, then he started to kiss her, but Geneva didn't think anything of it just them kissing it was what she wanted for awhile, but then Mickey led her up to the bedroom and started kissing her harder and more intensely, she told him to stop but he didn't. She told him again but he still didn't stop. Then he raped her." He says while pulling into Louis' drive way.
We just sit there in the car silent for a few minutes, until I interupt the silence with a whisper "Is that why you told me to be careful with her heart?" "Yeah, I remember when me and Avery first got together I always wanted to set up Geneva with you or one of my other friends but, Avery told me not to and told me what happened. Geneva never dated after that, she was never her self again, Avery says that Geneva was almost always happy and was always laughing, but after that night her whole personality changed." he says while opening the car door.
I open the car door aswell and get out and just stand there, asorbing in all that I just learned. Harry gets out of the car aswell, we both walk to Louis' door in silence. I ring his door bell and wait for Louis answer, but he doesn't. Harry and I stand there for about two minutes. "I guess he's not home, do you want to go to Zayn's or Liam's?" Harry asks while sliding both his hands in his pockets.
"Zayn's." I say to him without even thinking. We walk back to the car and get back in, we drive to Zayn's house. The first few minutes of driving is in silence until I break it again, "What's Geneva's number?" "It's 1-324-554-6546 but be careful. Don't tell her that I told you, she was pretty pissed when she found out that Avery told me." he says making a left turn.
"I wasn't going to do anything like that I just wanted to ask her if she would go to the BRITS with me on Thursay. I forgot to ask her earlier." I say while typing a text to her that says 'HEY! WOULD YOU MIND BEING MY DATE TO THE BRITS?' I send it off to her right away. I wait a minute or two for a reply then I get a one 'DEPENDS WHO IS THIS? WAIT... WAIT... IS THIS RYAN GOSLING?' I laugh at her text and reply instantly 'NOPE. IT'S YOUR FAVORITE IRISH BOY'
I wait a minute for a reply then suddenly I get a text saying 'OMG IS IT COLLIN FERREL?!?!?!' I smile at her text and reply with 'NO... IT'S NIALL.' and instantly get a text saying 'OH...' the text makes me frown. I reply with 'YOU SOUND DISSAPOINTED...' it takes a minute for her to reply. "Did she say yes?" Harry asks. "She hasn't said yes or no yet." I tell him while opening a text from Geneva 'A LITTLE BIT. YES, I WILL GO WITH YOU. WHEN IS IT?' "She said yes." I tell Harry. 'THURSDAY' I send her instantly. 'KAY. SEE YOU THERE IRISH BOY ;)' this text makes a smile spread across my face.
*Geneva's P.O.V*
"Wait you almost kissed him!?" Avery asks all excited, but some what worried. "No, he almost kissed me." I correct her. "Samething. It takes two to kiss, Geneva." she corrects me. "I know. He asked me to go to the BRITS with him." I tell her while looking back ar the texts between me and Niall. "What did you say!?" Avery asks excitedly.
"I said yes. But that means that I'm going to have to go shopping for another dress. Ugh... I don't like shopping." I complain to her. "I know but when we were shopping today I saw the perfet dress for you." she says with a smile on her face. "What did it look like?"
"It was a pomergrante color. The sleeves started at below the shoulders and were long and the front was cut low so your chest will show. Oh! And the back was cut out so people would see your back." Avery says all excitedly. "Did you see any shoes, that would go with it?" I ask her. "Yeah, they had these black pumps that were kind of sparkly and had a strap that went around the ankle. We should the stuff today so we have everything ready for Thursday." she says with a smile.
"Avery, it's only Sunday and we already went shopping once today. I'm not in the mood to do it again." I tell her with a frown on my face. "Please, Geneva? Don't you have an appointment to get your hair dyed? We could do it right before that." she says in a somewhat whining manner.
"Yes, I do. It's in an hour an a half so if were going to do it we better do it now." I say getting off of my bed. "Kay let's go!" Avery says all excitedly. She walks out of my bedroom and head towards the kitchen, I follow her until she stops in her tracks and turns around and asks "You and Niall make a really cute couple I hope you know that."
"Avery, we're not going out. It's only fake so the tabloids don't think he's gay. There is nothing going on between us. I promise." I say while passing her to go grab my purse out of the kitchen, she follows. "Yes, but you guys almosr kissed. Remember?" she asks while grabbing her purse. "Yes, but that was just because of the heat of the moment and... Yeah." I tell her while walking towards the frontdoor I turn to face her.
"He totally likes you, Geneva. And you totally like him. There's no sense in denying it since I already know that you do." she says while looking at me. "If you want to go shopping we better go now. I don't want to be late." I say while turning the door knob behind me. "Kay let's go." Avery says while I turn around to the now opened door and walk out.
*****
I walk out of the fitting and see myself in the three way mirror, I have the the pomergrante dress on and my long straight burgandy hair. The dress makes my body look more slimming, I smile at my reflection in the mirror, I turn around and look at my back side. With the low cut back, almost ofmy back is showing, but I can deal with it.
The dress looks absoultley stunning. Avery walks out of the fitting room that she was in, she's wearing a strapless royal purple dress. She looks absoutley beautiful. She looks at me and smiles "You look abosoutley beautiful, Geneva. You have to get that. No arguing, you're getting it wether you like it or not." she walks up next to me and looks at me from head to toe.
"I really like it. I'm getting for sure." I say with a smile. I look back at Avery. "You should get that, you look really pretty." I tell Avery with a big smile, she looks at her self in the mirror and smiles at her reflecion. "Really? You think so?" she asks. "Yes, really. Now let's go look at shoes." I tell her while dragging her towards the shoe section. "Where are the shoes you were talking about earlier?" I ask her looking around.
"They're over here." she says while walking towards an aisle with about, fifty different kinds of high heels but only one truly catches my eyes. Black pumps with a strap where the ankle must go, these must be the ones that Avery was talking about, they would absoultey go great with the dress.
I watch Avery grab a box of the shelf and hands it to me. "Try them on these are your size." she says with a smile and continues to look at diffrent kinds of shoes. I slip on the black pumps and stand up, I walk back towards the three way mirror. I smile at my reflection in the mirror once again.
The shoes look beautiful the dress, this will be perfect, I smile even bigger when I feel my phone vibrate and look to see who it is. 'HEY VEGAS GIRL! YOU HUNGRY?' the text makes me let a little giggle. 'ONLY ALWAYS IRISH BOY!' I send back to instantly. Avery walks up behind me and asks "Who are you texting?" "Niall." I turn to face her, she has a pair of grey heels in her hand.
"Oh. What did he say?" she asks while sitting a chair. "Just wanting to know if I was hungry." I say while feeling my phone vibrate again. 'LUNCH?' it reads. 'WOULD LOVE TO BUT SHOPPING WITH AVERY. THEN AFTERWARDS GOING TO GO DYE MY HAIR. SORRY.' I type quickly and send it off. "Aww... Niall wants to have a date with you." she says jokingly.
"No he just wanted to know if I wanted to go to lunch with him, it was probably just so the tabloids could see us together." I say to her. "Hmm... Yeah sure." she says while I open a text from Niall, 'OH. HOW ABOUT DINNER?' "Oh shut up." I tell her while typing a text, 'SOUNDS WONDERFUL. SEE YOU THEN.' I send it off quickly.
"What did he say?" Avery asks right after I send it off. "He wanted to know if we could have dinner." I tell her. "What did you say?" she asks right after I finish my text message. "I said yes." I say with a smile on my face.

Tara_Tomlinson_99This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Okay, this was the best story I've ever read. I hope you update soon. I can't wait to read more.

Dec. 4, 2013 at 10:05 am:
Hi... I'm new to this whole thing, but from what I read so far, I like it!! Wait....no I love it!

DeeDee831 said...
When are you going to post the next one I'm dying I'm addicted to this!!!!!    

Mrs.Tomlinson96 said...
Sept. 11, 2013 at 10:44 am:
I love this story! It instantly had my attention and not just because it is about Niall. The storylne is pretty creative and I love the fact that you made it to seem realistic. I think alot of people can connect with Geniva and why she has trust issues...what can I say s*** happens. I cant wait for the next chapter! (And I hope everything is okay at home. Inoticed you saying there were problems. Ill be praying for you.)

JustAnotherOwl said...
I really like this story! It's a really cute idea, and I really love the two of them together! :) I really hope she can move on from her past and date Niall! My one teensy criticism is that it might be good to just edit the chapters before you post them (or even get someone to be your editor- sometimes it helps to have someone else look at it), because sometimes the grammar/spelling mistakes make things kind of confusing. But that's minor! Overall, I think this is really great and I love... (more »)

Mrs.NiallHoranThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 14, 2013 at 7:44 pm :
Thank you so much for this comment! It makes me smile knowing that someone likes it! I actually do have an eitor but she isn't very good (Don't tell her I said that!) Thank you for reading I really appreciate it!

Different_is_normal said...
Mar. 19, 2013 at 6:38 pm:
I love this sooooo much please please please add more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs.NiallHoranThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Thank you so much! You seriously don't know how happy that makes me!

Louis_Tomlinson! replied...
Jan. 21, 2013 at 5:35 pm :
I am still in love with this book! ;) I want to read so much more! PLEASE Keep writting, :)

One_Direction_Harry_Styles said...
Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:12 am:
I love this book! Its my favourite book that Ive read on here! Thank You SOOOOOO much for writing it, cant wait to read more!

Annettedanielle said...
Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:32 am:
This is really cool

Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:03 pm :
Thank you!

One_Direction_Harry_Styles said...
Nov. 8, 2012 at 9:28 am:
I really like this one...Suspensful...now I wanna know why shes crying!

Nov. 15, 2012 at 1:08 am :
I'm working on the next two chapters now! They'll be up by Friday but still have to be edited, I'm glad you're liking the story. It makes me really happy. :)

Directioner4eva replied...
Dec. 1, 2012 at 3:08 am :
I really like it soo much. Like i hope that me and my boyfriends relationship is just a set-up cause this is my first relationship. So wish my luck with my boyfriend and I. And think this story is really cute :3

Directioner4eva replied...
Dec. 1, 2012 at 3:10 am :
In my last post/comment i ment i hope my boyfriend and our relationship is't a set up i love him more than anything in the world

Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:28 pm :
Thanks I really enjoy writing this! Hope everything with your boyfriend goes well!

One_Direction_Harry_Styles said...
Oct. 26, 2012 at 8:45 am:
I love it...wish there was more!

Narry_Palikson replied...
Oct. 26, 2012 at 9:24 am :
I know it is a great book...I wish there was more too...where did they go after the grocery store? Will Geneva and Niall actually, not fake, date? I need mt questions answered...Im gonna check back everyday to see if theres a new chapter

Oct. 26, 2012 at 6:03 pm :
Hey! Sorry I haven't posted it in awhile! My computer isn't working and can only do it on the weekend! I'll try to post as much as today probably two or three chapters! Thank you guys for reading it!