Beatrix | Teen Ink

Beatrix

By FF9LadyMaster, Jackson, Michigan
FF9LadyMaster, Jackson, Michigan

(;

Summary:

The story is set in 19th century England and centers on a Noble Girl Beatrix. Her life takes a 180-degrees turn when she gets sent off to live alone, because of her confession of seeing faries. Then ends up meeting a legendary red knight count named Dominic and his crew. He hires her as an adviser during his quest to obtain a treasured sword that was supposed to be handed down to him by his family. But unfortunatly wasn't, for the family was killed before it was given. So because of that, he hired her since she can see the faries, but he can't, the only way to find it is by the fairies. On there way there is many opsticals, politcal partys.. and occasianoly scene where they start to fall for each other.

Merrow : Merpeople who originated in Ireland. The females are beautiful, however it is siad they summon storms at sea.

Selkies: Sprites who haunt the estates of aristocrats. They wear clothing of silk.

Pixies AKA Fairies: Originated in south western England. Fairies who like to play tricks.

FF9LadyMaster

Beatrix