One Shot

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »

Sniper

I’m in my gillie suit in the dark dense forest, it is nighttime. I radio Clay who is on the far east side of the forest. “Hey Clay what do u see?”.
“Nothing yet, base said that the target isn’t supposed to show up yet we got at least 15 minutes,” he says. That gives me a lot of time to set up my silenced M40 sniper rifle and get everything set up so I will be ready to take the shot. It seems like it was just yesterday I was in the recruiting center getting nagged by the recruiter. “Micheal, he is coming, third vehicle!” my spotter said to me as I went back to reality. “Zackoroff is in the third vehicle, Black SUV,” my spotter says to me.
“I see him now,” said Micheal. Zackoroff is the person that I have been hunting for two years. He is wanted for biochemical warfare. He set off a bomb in London killing thousands of people, including my brother who was visiting my aunt and uncle and now, I have the one chance I have been waiting for to take this bastard out. “Adjust your scope and calibrate your rifle the wind is getting a little choppy.” “Wait till you know you have the shot.” He is entering the building now, I don’t have the shot he entered the building were going to have to relocate,” I say. “Alright I know a spot but it is going to be dangerous Micheal, HQ never said to risk your life they just said take the shot when you know you can.” “I know but I know I can do it how dangerous is it going to be?” “I hope you’re right Micheal.” “Trust me I’m sure.” I say to Clay. “Okay, first you need to go down the hill tell me when you get there” “Okay.” I say. I grab my rifle and start to walk down the hill, I check my surroundings I look left and right. I start to walk across the bend of the hill when I get interrupted.

macarr7 said...
Feb. 2, 2012 at 10:13 pm:
A good book needs a few tweaks here and there I just wish you made more drawn out building up to the climax.

Sniper said...
Please people who read my book send some comments to help me improve on the sequel of this book im making thx:)

Sniper said...
Jan. 25, 2012 at 7:20 am:
This is my first book so dont go too harsh