An Unforgettable Quest

By , Lawrenceville, NJ
Author's note: If you know of the show Supernatural, then you may love this. In this, Sam and Dean (or Matt)...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: If you know of the show Supernatural, then you may love this. In this, Sam and Dean (or Matt) don't hunt supernatural beings, they are just regular wine makers in Italy. What inspired me to do this was the idea of making a Supernatural story without the paranormal stuff, but still Supernatural and suspenseful. I know, I make no sense, but you may get it after you read my story.
BTW, see if you can spot all the Supernatural references  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 Next »

Out

“Who the hell is he?! And what does he want with our family?” Matt whispered to me.
“I don't know Matt,” I responded, “but we need to get out of here, now! I think he was sent by Alistair to kill us.” After that Matt and I put on our jackets, got our stuff and snuck out the door. Matt and I threw our stuff in the back an drove off until we couldn’t see the village any more. Matt stopped the car and we both got out.
“I can’t believe it! How did he find us, and who
one of the shortest chapter, just want to keep this separate from the next chapter
is he?” Matt said.
“I don’t know, but what I can’t believe is how similar he is to me. He would’ve killed us in our beds if we hadn’t gotten out in time. Matt, we’re lucky to be alive!”
“Yeah, well, next time we run into him, I’m gonna give him a piece of my mind!”
“That’s fair, but I think we should get some more rest before we start driving again. Don’t want you driving angry.” Matt agreed to my suggestion and we parked the car in the shadows, make sure the guy couldn’t find us. Then we sat in the seats and went to sleep.

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!

EMJOLIE said...
I really enjoyed this novel. I think you had the perfect amount of detail as well! Great work

CountryPopGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

Thanks soooo much. Whenever i asked my family how it was they would say something like "It's fine" or "It's sounds like you just wrote down what you saw on a TV show"

the first response bugged me because I hate the word fine (don't ask)

the second was actually what I was going for. You get a kind of movie in your head as you read it.

Anyway, thanks for the comment.

Also, the tpo comment was when I first published it. I forgot a chapter, but i fixed it... (more »)