An Unforgettable Quest

By , Lawrenceville, NJ
Author's note: If you know of the show Supernatural, then you may love this. In this, Sam and Dean (or Matt)...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: If you know of the show Supernatural, then you may love this. In this, Sam and Dean (or Matt) don't hunt supernatural beings, they are just regular wine makers in Italy. What inspired me to do this was the idea of making a Supernatural story without the paranormal stuff, but still Supernatural and suspenseful. I know, I make no sense, but you may get it after you read my story.
BTW, see if you can spot all the Supernatural references  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 Next »

Intruder

After about five hours of driving we came to a little village that was very kind to us. They offered food and shelter. We humbly accepted and stayed the night there. I got to sleep easy, but Matt didn't, he was so worried for dad that he couldn't sleep. To get him to sleep, I told him that if dad were in trouble, he could handle himself. That seemed to calm Matt down enough to fall asleep. I thought to myself 'Why don't I have that kind of relationship with dad. It is because I wasn’t as loyal
sorry it's short
as Matt, or was it because I wanted to go to school.' Lost in my thoughts, I fell asleep.
I woke up to the sound of someone unlocking the door. I made sure I didn't wake my up. I grabbed the nearest weapon I could, it happened to be a bat, and waited near the door. When the person entered, I knocked him out with one swing of the bat, which woke Matt up.
“Oh my god.” Matt said stunned. I also looked at the person and was amazed to see who it was; the tall, strong man that resembled me.

EMJOLIE said...
I really enjoyed this novel. I think you had the perfect amount of detail as well! Great work

CountryPopGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

Thanks soooo much. Whenever i asked my family how it was they would say something like "It's fine" or "It's sounds like you just wrote down what you saw on a TV show"

the first response bugged me because I hate the word fine (don't ask)

the second was actually what I was going for. You get a kind of movie in your head as you read it.

Anyway, thanks for the comment.

Also, the tpo comment was when I first published it. I forgot a chapter, but i fixed it... (more »)