An Unforgettable Quest

By , Lawrenceville, NJ
Author's note: If you know of the show Supernatural, then you may love this. In this, Sam and Dean (or Matt)...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: If you know of the show Supernatural, then you may love this. In this, Sam and Dean (or Matt) don't hunt supernatural beings, they are just regular wine makers in Italy. What inspired me to do this was the idea of making a Supernatural story without the paranormal stuff, but still Supernatural and suspenseful. I know, I make no sense, but you may get it after you read my story.
BTW, see if you can spot all the Supernatural references  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 Next »

What to Do, What to Do

We went back to the vineyard. Bobby was there monitoring the progress of the workers. He was in a wheel chair, so he couldn't do much more than supervise. He looked at us over the horizon and seemed shocked. We told him about how we saw Jim and the note from Alistair, which made him say, “Alistair's back?! I don't believe it! He was the one that supposedly burned your mom when Sam was little. Now he wants revenge on John too?! Boys, don't go looking for John, at least let me come with you, he'll have a trap waiting for you.”
“We know,” I responded. “But that's why we don't want you to come with us, Bobby, you'll be killed.”
“It's better than being in a wheel chair Sam. Please, just let me.”
“No.” Matt said. “And that's final. If we lose dad...”
“Bobby, we can't lose you,” I finished for Matt. “You're like a second dad to us.”
“Alright, but don't you guys get yourselves killed.”
After that we had a pretty quiet evening. Matt and I got out Dad's old Ferrari and packed it full of stuff we might need, including guns. In the morning, we headed toward the road to Rome (which was near the northern hills), and vanished from sight.

EMJOLIE said...
I really enjoyed this novel. I think you had the perfect amount of detail as well! Great work

CountryPopGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

Thanks soooo much. Whenever i asked my family how it was they would say something like "It's fine" or "It's sounds like you just wrote down what you saw on a TV show"

the first response bugged me because I hate the word fine (don't ask)

the second was actually what I was going for. You get a kind of movie in your head as you read it.

Anyway, thanks for the comment.

Also, the tpo comment was when I first published it. I forgot a chapter, but i fixed it... (more »)