The mystery Book

Author's note: i just wanted to write a book so i wrote this.What I want is for people to go on the journey and...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: i just wanted to write a book so i wrote this.What I want is for people to go on the journey and feel what the characters feel  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next »

Chapter 1

James and Bex were chilling in the living room, when ‘BANG’! The living room door flung open and Ella ran in shouting “Yay, Jasmine’s coming to stay”! Slouched over, Ben came dawdling in mimicking Ella “Yay, Jasmine’s coming to stay”. Ben flopped on the couch sulkily. James turned around to Ben, realizing he was in a strop and quickly asking “What’s up with you dude?”.Ben huffily replied “Nothing!” “Yes there is I can tell, are you going to tell me what’s up or am I going to tickle it out of you?”. James goes to tickle Ben but before he gets to him, Ben gets up and runs away and shouts “FINE! I will tell you it’s because you know where Jasmine’s going to want to sleep in my room because it’s got the most space for all her junk. I will have to either sleep on the couch in the cold living room or the lumpy bed in the guestroom for a week because mum wont let little Miss Princess sleep on that lumpy bed or in that cold room. Is she –no-? I’ll have to that’s what the problem is” “Well you do know I sleep with two mattresses on my bed. I could always put one on the floor for you and you could sleep in my room with me, or you could tip and tail with me it’s up to you do you want to?” “Well I will have to think about it! (Long pause) Joking of course I will it will be miles better than a lumpy bed or a cold room and we can stay up chatting till mum yells at us to be quiet” .Ben cracks up laughing then James joins in and they are howling within seconds and the girls both turn round and say in unison “What are you two laughing at?” the boys reply in unison “Oh nothing”. They hear mum shouting from Ben’s room “come help me get ready in here for Jasmine coming, she’s coming in morning and I need you to help me get it sorted”
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next »

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!

KupcakeK said...
Sept. 2, 2011 at 11:47 am
Well done Megan! I think it was great! You have done so well! Kalli xxx

Megan1997 replied...
Thankyou! did you think the end was okay? xoxo