THE BEAST

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19 Next »

The page

Mrs. Mearany, was a tall, black haired, brown eyed, math teacher. You see, I’m not that great at math so, Mrs. Mearany is my daily math teacher. Shes pretty strick and is constantly watching me with her big beady brown eyes. I hate it, shes like my stepmother, ugh! That’s what have been trying to get away from at school! One more idiot like my stepmother, and I’m going to start bailing school and lock myself up in my room!
“OK everyone” started Mrs. Mearany, fixing me with a bead glare.

“Lets take out are notebooks and list all the steps of, orders of operations. Then write what PEMDAS means” she instructed.

So you know what PEMDAS means, all tell you. It stands for, parentheses, Exponents, multiplication, dividing, adding, and subtraction, or please excuse my dear Aunt Sally. Yep, it’s pretty cool what you can do to long things and turn them into something short.

Right after I was done writing out what PEMDAS meant, Mrs. Mearany handed out a piece of paper. It read:

SCHOOL FIELD TRIP: To Shadow Camp.

This trip will be an exciting opportunity that your child would not want to miss. This trip will last two days, in the open fresh air. Some activities your child would be doing is:

1. being taught survival skills

2. learning to take care of animals

3. learning how to start a fire

4. learning how to use a boat

5. learning archery

6. learning how to mark a trail so you won’t get lost

7. going to a dance

Please do not miss out on this exciting opportunity sign up! Your child and the school will be going April thirtieth. The cost of this trip is $300.00 per child. Hope you sign up!

Sincerely: Robert A. Pit

Wow, my step-idiot, would NEVER! let me go to this camp. I’m probably going have to pros-wade her to let me go. Darn it! stupid stepmother!

“The sheet I passed out to you is to be signed and turned in tomorrow” she instructed.

Oh great, now I only have one day to pros-wade my mean and idiotic stepmother to actually let me go to this camp! just great!

After she told us a little more about the camp the bell finally rang. I walked out of class and headed to my locker to get my things for my next class. . .

GhostBeamThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 18 at 6:22 pm:
Was the little girl a Vampire or something?           I like It.           Good Work.             Keep Writing.  

Free.SpiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 7 at 3:20 pm :
Aw, thank you! And basically, she's a beast haha xP thank you for reading! ~ Free :)(; 

hydes13 said...
the story was very interesting..if i say so myself. But, the author of this piece had a few gramatic errors. Once he/she gets more exprienced little or no errors will be there. P.S. It should have been longer.  

Feb. 5 at 10:21 am :
Thanks for posting! And yeah,  I do have a lot of grammatical errors in this story, it was my first, and I also need to work on lengthening my stories XD    ~ Free :)(;

Hadi I. said...
Jul. 8, 2012 at 10:37 am:

I've read the comments first and i thought it will be bored when the comment said it's like twillight.But personally, it is different. I love its timeline~Really like ur story :D

From beginning story, i already thrilled!

Free.Me.Maybe.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 8, 2012 at 12:38 pm :

Thank you so much! And thanks for reading my story! It's greatly appreciated!

~ Free :)(:

Hadi I. replied...
Jul. 8, 2012 at 10:46 pm :
Welcome..! keep going and never stop write,ok?  :)

Jul. 12, 2012 at 1:17 pm :
Oh don't worry! I will NEVER stop writing until I get published!!! :D Thanks for for the comments! :D:D I'm working on the sequal now! :)

Hadi I. replied...
Jul. 21, 2012 at 5:00 pm :

U means sequel ? wow.. that's GREAT ! :D

Nway, wish u good luck for ur work..dnt worri u'll get published~
PEACE :B

Free.Flying.Fallen.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 23, 2012 at 5:22 pm :

Awww, thanks! :D I just need to work on grammar and lengthning my stories :)

~Free :)(:

Hadi I. replied...
Jul. 25, 2012 at 10:57 pm :

Yupp. You hve talent and i can see ur hardwork there. :D 

Nway,sorry bcoz im don't have any story/book to share.Heee i have no talent in this field.So, people like you please dnt waste ur talent~ :)

PEACE :B

Free.Happy.Person.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 23, 2012 at 8:36 am :
Thank you for reading and commenting! I do really appreciate it! :D   ~Free :)(:

CountryPopGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 26, 2012 at 1:10 pm:
I <3 the cover. It looks REALLY COOL ;)

Winged.Living.Free.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 26, 2012 at 1:23 pm :
thank you soooo much! Did you like the book? :)(:

CountryPopGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 26, 2012 at 2:07 pm :

Sorry, only looked at the cover.

I'll post again when I finish it.

Although, from the summary, it sounds REALLY good.

Feb. 26, 2012 at 2:08 pm :
Thank you so much! And I hope you like it! :)(:

Feb. 26, 2012 at 3:03 pm :
OMG!!! This was SOOOOO GOOD. I my mind, i imagined the beast as a cross between a werewolf and a vampire. You should TOTALLY make a sequel. Also, I don't know why, but this reminds me of 1 of your other books Problems of a Ten Year Old Girl (probably because I read it before this). Anyway, Both are REALLY GOOD. Keep on writing! :D

Feb. 26, 2012 at 5:05 pm :
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!! You made my day!!!! Yeah, and I'm still writing the sequel. Its probably not going to be done for a while because I have SOOO many other stories I have to finish! Thanks for reading and commenting on my stories! :)(:

Feb. 26, 2012 at 5:57 pm :

That's okay. I bet it'll still be good.

By the way, do you think you could read my book: We Are Who We Are

It also has a "supernatural" creature. 

The book has "beasts" in it also.

Feb. 26, 2012 at 6:47 pm :
yeah! I would love to read it!!!! But I have to get off right now! I'm looking forward to reading it!!! :)(: