The Great Cornelian Quest

Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »

Planet Cornelies

The rush of the frigid, cool Cornelies air eliminated the entire sense of feeling remaining in the wrinkled face of the
leprechaun as he scampered through the impregnable ice forests of the land with the constant danger of the tightest security
team of ogres on his tail. Now you see, the planet Cornelies is populated with the most amazingly friendly and sociable people
you could imagine. The planet itself also used to be capable of being described the same, though through the years of the great war on Cornelies, the Battle of Cornelies's Braves, if you will, some very tragic and irreversible things were done that caused the planet and its people an eternity of life on ice, and nothing but it. Constant awful weather in which never gave in nor cut the good people of this land any slack- no, not one bit.
Cornelies used to be a planet beyond compare. There was no better place to which you would rather live. Everywhere you looked, beautiful exotic flowers lit your eyes. With out a doubt, there was no site more beautiful, no landscape more awe inspiring, no life in general more marvelous than that on this glorious planet. The Battle of Cornelies's Braves was a great war of good versus evil. On Cornelies there was a generation of leprechauns that believed in no good. They trusted absolutely no one. These leprechauns feared the way in which the fate of Cornelies would end up; and more importantly who's hands it would end up in.
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »