Home > Novel (Fiction) > Action-Adventure > Girl to Vampitch

Girl to Vampitch

Eleni M.
Girl to Vampitch
Summary: It is an average school day in Canada at the beginning but as Eleni is just dreading over whether she is going to be a class know it all as soon as her drama teacher announces that they are going to learn about Shakespeare, but as soon as she makes up her mind, Daniel Ravenwood walks in. His eyes as blue as the sea and his hair as black as the midnight sky that matched his well toned body. After only just a few minutes the two of them create a bond that they soon after find out if it is good or bad. They share confused feelings and thoughts throughout their journey together after everything that has happened just to end up laughing and wanting to forget the whole experience.

This book has 5 comments. Post your own now!

HarryPotterLover30 said...
This looks good, but before I read it, can I be told what exactly a vampitch is?

bravechix1 replied...
A vampitch is a Vampire/Witch. It also explains it in the story!

HarryPotterLover30 replied...
HUH! Sounds about good! But does this have any relation to Twilight whatsoever? :?

bravechix1 replied...
When I was first writing it it was originally a fanfiction story of Twilight and Harry Potter but because my story was based in Canada all I had to do was change some names.

savannah Y. said...
amazing really  good keep it up i want more!!!!!!!!!!!