My Freaky Best Friends

Author's note: I actually made this story for a school assignment. I liked it so much though that I decided to share it with you guys.
Author's note: I actually made this story for a school assignment. I liked it so much though that I decided to share it with you guys.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 Next »

Chapter 5

After I realized just how bad it really was that I didn’t know how to use my powers I decided to learn how to use them. I kept on imagining and focusing on the electricity, but nothing happened. Then I noticed that Roxanne was standing in the doorway to my room. She walked over to me and she took my hand in hers. “Johnny, I am so worried about this situation with Dr. Roberts being out of jail and at large. Johnny, there is something you should know about me. Dr. Roberts not only used me for his sick experiments, but my entire family as well. I had to finish off my own mother because she was brainwashed to kill me. What I’m trying to say is that I really need somebody to tell me that this is going to be all right.” Said Roxanne as she started to cry. I pulled her closer to me and gave her a huge hug. “Roxanne, I really care about you. There is nothing in this world that will hurt you ever again. Everything, and I mean everything will be alright. I love you.” I said as I looked into her eyes. She leaned over and kissed me on the lips. I kissed her back and then I realized an electric charge flowing through my body. “That’s it!” I cried as I looked back into Roxanne’s eyes. “You are the reason I have my powers. When I’m thinking about you and how much I love you I feel the surge of my electricity.” I said with a big smile. I raised my fingertips and with my thunder bolts I wrote: “I LOVE ROXANNE STORM” into my bedroom wall. Roxanne giggled in a playful tone. We stared into each other’s eyes again and this time, I leaned over and kissed her. She pulled away and whispered into my ear: “I love you too.” After that day, mine and Roxanne’s love blossomed. We did everything together. We ate, slept, trained, and hung out together. We were inseparable the two of us. And to my surprise Damien and Adam were both saying that it was about time I made a move.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own now!

CosmicHorse95 said...
Apr. 4, 2011 at 9:59 am
Just an FYI...epilogue is the end...Prologue is the beginning