My Freaky Best Friends

Author's note: I actually made this story for a school assignment. I liked it so much though that I decided to share it with you guys.
Author's note: I actually made this story for a school assignment. I liked it so much though that I decided to share it with you guys.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 Next »

Chapter 3

After about two more days in the hospital, I was cleared to leave. I kept on noticing that Roxanne always wanted to spend more and more time with me. She always wanted to hang out with me and we spent a lot more time with each other than normal. Now Roxanne was a very beautiful girl. She had long black hair, gorgeous soft skin, and eyes that could paralyze even the strongest of men. I was beginning to fall for her. “Hey Johnny, you want to go to the mall with me and the gang?” Asked Roxanne in a playful tone. “Sure.” I replied with a smile. After we got settled into Adam’s car, we decided to listen to the radio. But what we heard when we turned it on put all four of us into a state of paralysis. What we heard would not only decide our fates, but the fates of every person on the planet. “Attention everyone. We interrupt your regularly scheduled programming to inform you with this breaking news bulletin. The mad scientist, known as Dr. Seymour Roberts, has escaped from federal prison today. He is wanted for kidnapping and human experimentation. He is at large and considered to be extremely dangerous. Please refrain from walking outside or walking alone. Thank you and have a good day.” At that moment we saw a minion of Dr. Roberts lighting a building on fire. So we decided to beat him up and interrogate him.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own now!

CosmicHorse95 said...
Apr. 4, 2011 at 9:59 am
Just an FYI...epilogue is the end...Prologue is the beginning