My Freaky Best Friends

Author's note: I actually made this story for a school assignment. I liked it so much though that I decided to share it with you guys.
Author's note: I actually made this story for a school assignment. I liked it so much though that I decided to share it with you guys.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14 Next »

Chapter 2

I awoke to find myself in an old abandoned nuclear power plant. It was dark outside and thundering and lightning. I saw this through the broken glass windows of the roof. As I got to my feet, I stepped into this glowing green goo. As I tried to get it off of me, I wound up covered in it. When I looked back up, I saw Damien, Roxanne, and Adam walking towards me. “So you heard what I said in the woods.” Damien asked as he looked into my eyes. “I did. You know you’re my best friend. It would’ve been nice to know my best friend could manipulate fire. I could’ve gotten that jerk Thomas off my back.” I said still trying to get the goo off of me. “I just didn’t want you running away like everyone else did.” Said Damien a little aggravated. “Well I just want you to know that I don’t care about…” (CRACK, BOOM) “Ahh! The lightning hit me!” I screamed in pain. But the last thing I remembered was Roxanne looking over me screaming. “Johnny! Are you all right?! Adam, call an ambulance!” I awoke inside a hospital bed with my three friends surrounding me. It was cold outside like yesterday so when I pulled my blanket over me my friends noticed I was awake. They kept on asking me if I was all right. And I kept telling them I was fine. Roxanne went to put her hand on my shoulder but the mere touch of my skin gave her a shock. She quickly pulled back her hand and looked at me with amazement. “Johnny! Your skin is electrically charged!” Said Roxanne with excitement. “Wow, your right.” I said as I looked at my hands. Just then I lifted my hand and a bolt of lightning came out of my fingertip.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

CosmicHorse95 said...
Apr. 4, 2011 at 9:59 am:
Just an FYI...epilogue is the end...Prologue is the beginning