My Freaky Best Friends

Author's note: I actually made this story for a school assignment. I liked it so much though that I decided to share it with you guys.
Author's note: I actually made this story for a school assignment. I liked it so much though that I decided to share it with you guys.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14 Next »

Chapter 1

“Hey Damien!” I shouted as I ran to catch up to my best friend. “Hey Johnny.” Said Damien as he turned around to look at me. “What are you doing now?” I asked. “I already have plans man.” Said Damien. “With who?” I asked. “My friends Roxanne and Adam.” Said Damien. “Oh, well I guess I’ll see you later then.” I said with disappointment. “Alright. See you later.” Said Damien as he ran off. “Man this sucks.” I said aloud. “These new friends of his are taking all of his time. Oh well. I guess I’ll just go home and play video games then.” I said as I started walking home. After school the next day I decided to go over to Damien’s house to see if he could come out and hang with me at the mall. (Knock, Knock) “Hello Johnny.” Said Damien’s mother as she opened the door to the house. “Hi Mrs. B.” I replied with a smile. “Is Damien home?” I asked. “No he isn’t actually. He just left with Roxanne and Adam not too long ago.” Said Damien’s mother. “Oh, well do you know where they went?” I asked. “Yeah, they told me that they were going to the woods to hang out.” Said Damien’s mother. “Thanks.” I said as I walked off. I wondered why they were in the woods as I started walking there. It was the middle of winter and freezing outside. I also wondered why they were in the woods because it was going to thunder and lightning in about half an hour. As I arrived near the woods, I could hear Damien’s voice. I decided to sneak up on my three friends and surprise them. After a few more minutes of walking, I arrived to the part of the woods they were in. I hid behind a huge tree so they wouldn’t see me. I started listening to their conversation and what I overheard put me into a state of shock. “Ok. So you both know the plan?” Said Damien to Roxanne and Adam. “Yeah.” They both replied in unison. “Good. With my fire, Roxanne’s mind powers, and Adam’s ice powers, we will make Dr. Roberts pay for making us like this.” Said Damien as he clenched his fist. I knew what Dr. Seymour Roberts did because I saw him on the news. He was a mad scientist who did numerous experiments on humans involving human mutation. They said on the news that he was rotting away in a federal prison. At first I didn’t understand, but I soon realized that these three teenagers were victims of Dr. Roberts’ horrible and sick experiments. I was in such shock that I passed out. But just as my body hit the floor, Damien noticed me and knew just what I had heard.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

CosmicHorse95 said...
Apr. 4, 2011 at 9:59 am:
Just an FYI...epilogue is the end...Prologue is the beginning