Home > Novel (Fiction) > Action-Adventure > The Darkest Forest

The Darkest Forest

Briana B.
The Darkest Forest
Summary: Beth is stuck in the forest, she is in a fight with Aaron. Will she win this fight or be dragged back to there hide out to be killed like the rest of her family?

This book has 7 comments. Post your own now!

emilybwrites said...
this was very well written! keep it up. please check out my new poem "the others" i really want everyone to tell me what they think of it please check it out!!!

PJD17 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Very interesting plot  i look forward to reading more of your work  could you please check out and comment on my story  Manso's Shame

rainbowwaffles said...
The plotline is good and it has a lot of potential. :) Just one thing: Make sure you're using the correct punctuation in your dialogue and the right version of the word "your." Sometimes you need to use "you're" if you're trying to say "you are." Otherwise, this is very good. Keep working. Also, maybe you could check out my novel, The Formation? It's in the Realistic Fiction section. Thanks!

TheEpicAuthor replied...
Thanks this is just the rough draft i have to go back and review parts of it but now i know what to look for.

Timekeeper This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 29, 2011 at 11:31 am

The title felt kind of generic, and although I like the plot a lot, the chapters are very short and I feel it would work better as a short story. I look forward to more of you work, though!

Would you mind checking out my novel SuperNOVA and leaving your thoughts on it? Thanks :D

TheEpicAuthor replied...
I've read SuperNOVA it was amazing

Timekeeper This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 30, 2011 at 1:18 am
Sweet, it's always good to hear from fans. Would you mind posting a comment on the page so we can discuss it there? I don't want to take away from your excellent novel here.