Butterfly

Rozaa
Butterfly
Summary: 14 yeaar old rose is going through a strang change. All rose wanted was to be a normal girl but seems like destiny has a diffrent plan for her.
rose strugles to keep her old loved ones safe when a darkmagic comes seeking to destroy her.

emilybwrites said...
fantastic job, keep up the good work! please please check out my free-verse poem "Forgotten Domain" and please comment i hope you like it!

Rozaa said...
Thak you! i will do that in the next chapter i write, and i will look at your novels and what not to :)

Rozaa said...
Please coment on my book if you read it and tell me your opinion on it. Thanks :)

Timekeeper This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 29, 2011 at 11:39 am :

I like it, but it feels very dialogue heavy. I want to know what the characters are feeling and doing, not just what they're saying!

Please check out my novel SuperNOVA and leave your thoughts on it, it's in the novel section.

rainbowwaffles replied...
Jan. 29, 2011 at 9:28 pm :

I agree, it's very good, but there is a lot of dialogue. Lots of dialogue isn't necessarily bad, you just need to show some emotions from the characters as well. Also, with the dialogue, you should punctuate it correctly. "Hi," he said. There should be a comma before the closing quote, and then the "he" "she" "they" "we" "his" or "her" should be lower case after the quotation mark (as shown here). Unless it's a name, of course. Just a bit of constructive criticism :)

Maybe you could ch... (more »)

Rozaa replied...
Jan. 30, 2011 at 6:18 pm :
Thak you! I will do that in the next chapter i write, and i will look at your novels and what not to :)