Home > Novel (Fiction) > Action-Adventure > High Schooler Ricky Steele: Freshman

High Schooler Ricky Steele: Freshman

Corey S.
High Schooler Ricky Steele: Freshman
Summary: Everything had grown to become less than ordinary for Ricky Steele. He is not the most well known in school, but he has his marks. One night after an odd dream, Ricky comes in contact with an intergalactic meteorite sent to start the happening of the year 2012. Alongside is his flame of three years Kelly and his egoistic friend Matt. Ricky enters deep waters with Kelly when a German girl shows up to Garble High. Things from here on out for Ricky will never be the same.

This book has 8 comments. Post your own now!

shinysolgaleo said...
Feb. 15 at 2:44 pm
Best story ever!!! love it!!!

Timekeeper This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

There are minor typos here and there but otherwise this is neat.

Please check out my novel SuperNOVA in the novels section and leave your thoughts. Thanks.

Dr.CoreyPepper replied...
stuck up...

Timekeeper This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Excuse me? I complimented your work, offered you my advice of how to make it even better, and you call me stuck up? Why?

Dr.CoreyPepper replied...
Apr. 28, 2011 at 11:50 am
Idk...I guess I looked at the critical part where you said I had typos...and then you go and say like "Hey, check out MY book!" I just-took it in a different way I guess...I think alot of people would. It's one thing to compliment and leave remarks, but then asking people to read YOUR book seemed a lil self centered...

Oh, no, man, it was just a request for a comment back. It's a typical practice around here, especially the novels section. It's just like a courtesy thing. I mean, you don't have to check out my novel at all, but asking never hurt anybody.

Besides, I did say I enjoyed your novel, and it was the truth. I just offered you a way to improve it. After all, that's what TeenInk's about; improving and becoming better writers with the help of our peers.

abhijeet replied...
Nov. 13, 2011 at 7:41 am

its cool pal!!!

thumbs up!!!!!!!!!

Alice28 said...
Jan. 13, 2011 at 11:30 am
REally good:) I like the charactors, and it makes you not want to stop reading-keep writting.