Who Will You Save?

Author's note: I was inspired by my friends because all of the characters in the story look exactly like all of...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I was inspired by my friends because all of the characters in the story look exactly like all of my closest friends. My one friend told me to base the main character off of me. She has my personality and looks, but a more exciting life. That's what you get with books.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 25 26 27

Witches, Nazis, What's Next?

"We have go! We have go now!" Xavier was yelling. His hair was messy with pieces sticking out everywhere and his eyes were fierce.
Everyone was staring at him like he had gone crazy. Obviously, they had to leave to find his sister, but there was no need to flip out like he did.
Greg was still holding Sadie’s hand as they walked into the house. Greg followed everyone’s eyes to Xavier, who was now calmer than a minute ago. Sadie let go of Greg’s hand and went over to
This is the last chapter of this book. We end with Greg and his feeling. I will be starting the second book soon.
whisper something to Taylor. Greg figured she was asking what happened before they returned.
“Everyone sit!” Will yelled. The guy really was intimidating. He had arms like a lumberjack and there was no way anyone of them would mess with him.
All of the teenagers and Xavier’s mother sat down waiting for what William had to say next. He stood there for a moment seeming to think of what he should say and then sighed.
“My daughter is missing. Right now, we do not have time for anyone to have an outrage,” his eyes moving quickly to look at Xavier, “and I certainly do not feel like yelling. You all chose to do this, but you cannot go into something without planning it first. World War II is what you will be entering. You all know of it, I assume. Don’t get caught. Adolf Hitler is a very dangerous man. You were all born after the war so you did not have to live through it. Now you do.”
Will would have continued, but Victor was already asking his question before another word could leave Will’s mouth.
“Wait, how do you know about World War II? We should know more than you since it was before our time,” Victor stated.
“Witches, remember? We can know everything we want if we try,” Xavier replied.
Beatrice shook her head at her soon. Apparently she knew something Xavier was thinking that we didn’t.
Everyone was quiet for a few minutes and the silence became awkward. It wasn’t just that no one had anything to say, but the fact that six teenagers were about to enter into a period of time where blonde hair and blue eyes was considered dominant and anything else was a disgrace.
Sadie was the first one to speak and as usual, Greg was the first to admire her logic.
“Truthfully, we can’t have a plan. Anything could automatically change it. It’s impossible to know exactly what to do,” she explained.
“That is true. We could have a plan and if one detail goes wrong, there goes our master plan like that,” Greg said and snapped his fingers to accent the “that.”
Taylor and Victor looked at each other and gave nods of agreement. Lilah shrugged her shoulders and nodded, too. Beatrice smiled.
“I don’t care what we do. I just want Rose back here,” Xavier said.
“Then it’s settled. You will leave tomorrow,” William said.
Everybody stood up to disperse and Greg took a hold of Sadie’s hand. She smiled up at him and he smiled back. He tugged on her hand a little and nodded his head towards the door. She followed.
They walked outside and Greg wrapped his arms around Sadie to block the cool air from hitting her. They continued to walk until they reached an oak tree. The tree had to be old because its trunk could hide a car under it.
Greg sat down and pulled Sadie onto his lap and she leaned back against him. He put his chin on top of her head. His arms held her tighter and she let out a sigh. He knew it was a content sigh. He kissed her hair.
Tomorrow, they would leave this time period to go to another, they would find Rose, they would kill the Black Widow, but that was tomorrow. They were going to enjoy their lives for right now; for today. Nothing would stop them.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 25 26 27

This book has 6 comments. Post your own now!

emilybwrites said...
great job! please check out my poem "Forgotten Domain" and comment/rate :)

PJD17 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
very unique  great story  please check out and comment on my story Manso's Shame  it's pretty short so it wont take long to read  i would really appreciate any feedback at all

Timekeeper This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 30, 2011 at 12:26 am

This is very unique! I can't wait until you complete it!

There are a few minor errors that can be corrected, though (guardian is not spelled with a "q").

Please read and comment on my novel SuperNOVA. Thanks :D

Lex2011 replied...
Feb. 1, 2011 at 5:42 am
yea. its like being stupid. i have it spelled right but it cuts off the bottom of the "g"

Emmadilemma said...
Jan. 27, 2011 at 10:21 am
wow!! first sentence completely captured me in. Great plot and great job!!!

Lex2011 replied...
thanks a lot. i've been writing this since june and i may add more. i