Home > Novel (Fiction) > Action-Adventure > Diary of a Teenage Sociopath

Diary of a Teenage Sociopath

-MidnightAngel-
Diary of a Teenage Sociopath
Summary: Diary of a teenage sociopath follows the tragic and horrifying life of a teenager named Erin who suffers from Antisocial Personality Disorder.The story starts when Erin is sixteen, living at home with her foster parents and foster sister. She leads a seemingly normal life, going to great lengths to keep her sociopathic nature a secret from everyone other than her little sister who she regulerly torments just for fun. That is, until a new girl comes to her school named Niki. Erin sees this now girl as a threat to her secrets and desides that drastic mesures must be taken to ensure Niki's silence.

This book has 41 comments. Post your own now!

theatregirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Excellent! it felt like a book i could pick up at barnes and noble. i really like it and it was entertaining.  however, i do think u try bit hard to make her look like a socialpath. socialpath do have some emotion,(they feel happy and laugh at jokes) however the like empathy, the ability to relate to others and to understand other emotions (so while smile- pratice is entertaining, it bit much

Luckystar78 said...
Write more - I want to see what happens next, since you left it on a cliffhanger! 

NG123 said...
It was entertaining but I had difficulty in believing Nicky's behavior. She sees Erin push Lilly, she knows that Erin is a sociopath capable of murder, she should have known in the hospital that Erin wanted to kill her to get rid of witnesses, and to top it off, Erin threatens her. And yet, Nicky makes it easy for Erin to hit her in the head. She doesn't even think of watching her back, running out of the room, defending herself, or yelling for help. Even Lilly was unbelievable. If som... (more »)

JustMeDownHere... said...
this was my first and only thing I have read so far on here, but I doubt anything can compare! It is amazing, well composed, fit toegther PERFECTLY, and it catchs your interest right when you start to read it.

Surobhi_Moitrayee said...
Jan. 9, 2012 at 7:56 am
my god!! you're danm talented!! you rock!! :-)

-MidnightAngel- replied...
Thank you! :-)

Tookie565 replied...
Oct. 28 at 10:44 am
i agree! full on love this till now!

CountryPopGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
You need to make a sequel. I would be devastates if you just left it there.

_Hot_Dog_Maniac_ said...
Cool :D           You really ought to write a sequal.

PurpleWriter said...
when are u going to post the 2nd one? and what is it going to be called?

-MidnightAngel- replied...
It's going to be called, Erin's Revenge, (corny, I know lol), But unfourtunetly it's gotten a bit to big for TI :-\ 

PurpleWriter replied...
Please, try to put it on. Oh, and I would really appreciate it if you could check out my book. Its called The Searcher's Allies

prettylittlewriterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow, that is really good. I still can't understand why someone could kill someone, but I really thought this story was very realistic and it taught me that sociopathic people just have no emotion. You are very talented. Can't wait to read more

andromeda13 replied...
well they have emotion just no regret for their actions or concern for other people. to them people arn't friends or family they are just people that can be munipulated and used. 

Pedophobic said...
Jul. 19, 2011 at 12:42 am
I forgot to include in my last comment that i really really liked this, and that you should continue the story.

Mackenzie29 said...
WOOWWWW!!!! That was amazing, i love how you made your characters so realistic. You could see this happening in real life and it really makes you question the people around you. I loved it :D

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 18, 2011 at 8:29 am
It was was AWESOME!!! great job! (Sorry for advrertizing) I just wrote two stories called nightstalker and the beast. If anyone could check them out and post some comments and feedback that would be great. Thanks! and keep writing everybody! :)(:

dragonbee said...
haha exactly it was amazing you'll be bigger than stephanie meyers good job

Starshiner345 said...
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING!!!!!!  I could just imagine every second pass by :D Hey, if you can, check out my poems "Silent all these  Years" and "Drowning Deep Under" THANX!!!!!!!!!!!!

ForeverFreedom said...
Well that was creepy...in a good way though!